Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Any word on if the Sale section is coming back?

I'm participating in the Secret Santa over in the gifting thread, and I'd like to be able to gift my person some items from their wishlist. I was hoping we'd have a date on when the Sale section (not the DD) will be back up and running. Has anyone heard anything?

Comments

• tigertotstigertots Posts: 1,865 Member
    edited December 2012
    Would like an answer to this too.
  • Jillyson_Twozaks_1Jillyson_Twozaks_1 Posts: 3,334 New Member
    edited December 2012
    I know sometimes the Guru's put info on Twitter, but I don't use it. I hope someone has heard something and can help!
  • LuvtehGeeksLuvtehGeeks Posts: 1,659 Member
    edited December 2012
    Sale page is back! ;)
    graphics-kisses-hugs-822976.gif
  • savethestarlightsavethestarlight Posts: 350 New Member
    edited December 2012
    Yay! Glad it's back.

I was really hoping for certain sets like the Hacienda Luxury set and the Vineyard Villa Furnishing set were on there to go with the release of Monte Vista...those sets would go amazingly in that world and I've been wanting them forever but I don't have any more money for simpoints, lol. I'm hoping that there is some sort of Christmas sale this year and that if there is they are on sale then.
    edited December 2012
    They could be included in the Christmas sale and countdown to new years sale (I hope) I'm still kicking myself for not getting the steampunk sets while they were only 81 points! probably going to have to wait until the march madness sale for the greenhouse to go on sale. I can't get any more points either for a while :cry:
  • savethestarlightsavethestarlight Posts: 350 New Member
    edited December 2012
    Looks like we're in a similar situation then, lol. I hope you have luck in getting the sets that you want, and hopefully you get simpoints soon, too!
  • HollownessDevourHollownessDevour Posts: 8,011 Member
    edited December 2012
    Oh snap some of the regal stuff is on sale (which is what I wanted) but I just rather buy the whole compilation in one go (I am gonna think on that one). Still it is nice the page is back up :D
  • Jillyson_Twozaks_1Jillyson_Twozaks_1 Posts: 3,334 New Member
    edited December 2012
    Yay! Not the sets my giftee is looking for, but seeing it's back up and set to expire 12/14, there's still a chance those may come up by Christmas.

Does anyone know when they usually run the Christmas sale? I missed it last year, so I'm not sure if it's before or actually on the holiday.
    edited December 2012
    Sorry, net went out LoL! It will start on the holiday and if they do the countdown that will run after until new years ( I think) those also have weird price ranges which was pretty fun as everything kept getting cheaper Lol! I'll just save what points I do have for those sales and I hope you all have fun with it too ;)
    Post edited by Unknown User on