Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

๑۩۞۩๑The Holiday House Contest-Ending Dec 14th ๑۩۞۩๑ Cancelled! :*(

13...Next

Comments

• PittonPitton Posts: 210 Member
    edited November 2012
    Myrrhawa wrote:
    @ Pitton I don't thing it will install in your game if you did not get it from the store, but if it dose sure as long as it's the EA one . EA recolors are ok ^^

I looked for it but it's not there. It's probably in the set that seascape mentioned in her post earlier :( If EA doesn't add that set, could I use any other Christmas tree for the pictures and delete it before I upload it to the exchange? I'm sorry I had to ask :)
  • SeascapeSeascape Posts: 2,359 Member
    edited November 2012
    Pitton - maybe use just an EA plant in place of a Christmas tree? The Sims Classic- Forever Redwood Potted Tree

Or maybe when they have the Digital Monday sale, they'll have something available? I don't know - might be worth waiting to see if they do though.
    edited November 2012
    Seascape wrote:
    Pitton - maybe use just an EA plant in place of a Christmas tree? The Sims Classic- Forever Redwood Potted Tree

Or maybe when they have the Digital Monday sale, they'll have something available? I don't know - might be worth waiting to see if they do though.

A digital monday sale? I didn't even know about that :) I'll look for it then. I'd rather not download cc, I've downloaded houses and now i have some and my game is lagging like u wouldn't believe. I don't know how to get rid of them :( was desqualifed from a contest for having some that i didn't even know about :)
    edited November 2012
    Pitton wrote:
    Seascape wrote:

A digital monday sale? I didn't even know about that :) I'll look for it then. I'd rather not download cc, I've downloaded houses and now i have some and my game is lagging like u wouldn't believe. I don't know how to get rid of them :( was desqualifed from a contest for having some that i didn't even know about :)

I don't use CC myself and The Sims Classic- Forever Redwood Potted Tree is in the Sims 3 store.

To get rid of lots/builds that may contain CC, just go to your Documents: Electronic Arts: Downloads folder and delete the lots (or save them outside your game in another folder.)

The digital Monday sale here on Sims 3 was sent to us. Check your messages on your page. Again, I don't know if a Christmas tree will be part of it, but it's worth taking a look on Monday, as they have some "surprises" listed.
    edited November 2012
    Thanks again :) I really appreciate ur help!
  • MyrrhawaMyrrhawa Posts: 1,298 Member
    edited November 2012
    I think i'm just going to extend the deadline. I did not know that EA had removed most of the free holiday sets. That makes it harder for the newer people to join.I'm sure the Free sets should be out soon.Just let me talk to Seascape and see what she wants to do.

I think just having a plain tree kinda kills the whole holiday feel.
    tumblr_nt1u2tH5cj1sicac5o1_500.gif
    edited November 2012
    @DACHAL could you pick a holiday hun and decorate the house for that holiday.

Halloween, Xmas ,Easter, Thanksgiving, New Years,Saint Patricks Day.... ect

Thank you ^^
    edited November 2012
    Here's a few pics of one of my houses (a re-make of an EA house) that I had done in Fall / Halloween theme. Maybe inspiration?

Screenshot-404.jpg

Screenshot-359.jpg

Screenshot-371.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited November 2012

Cancelled!!

th?id=I.4875609010865319&pid=15.1

I am cancelling this contest due to lack of Interest, EA taking down all the holidays sets, but most of all because My dear friend Seascape has left the Sims for personal reasons.I am so depressed i will also be taking a break from the forums ,for how long .. i am not sure.
    And to be far i will gift DACHAL something off his wish list seems he was the only one to enter.

I will miss you very much Seascape *hug*
    th?id=I.4762518234333227&pid=15.1

This is the worst birthday EVER!
  • SmilzPrettySmilzPretty Posts: 5,143 Member
    edited November 2012
    im sorry you had to cancle this. I was working on entry for this as i loved the idea. but i heard about seascape and understand about the store content.

I hope everything turns out ok
    GznnJ.gif <--- Click (right clicking doesn't count as a click)
    Acts 20:35- it IS more blessed to give than to receive
  • MmdrgntobldrgnMmdrgntobldrgn Posts: 6,680 Member
    edited November 2012
    Myrrhawa wrote:
    Cancelled!!

th?id=I.4875609010865319&pid=15.1

I am cancelling this contest due to lack of Interest, EA taking down all the holidays sets, but most of all because My dear friend Seascape has left the Sims for personal reasons.I am so depressed i will also be taking a break from the forums ,for how long .. i am not sure.
    And to be far i will gift DACHAL something off his wish list seems he was the only one to enter.

I will miss you very much Seascape *hug*
    th?id=I.4762518234333227&pid=15.1

This is the worst birthday EVER!

huggles hun, give yourself a break but don't let things run you down ...... passes over warm fluffy blanket ......
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Exploring life through imagination & satire since 1969.
    Save Game Often
    repair & clear caches Often
    S3 Studio
    S3 blog Story, lists of empty lots by world
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
    edited November 2012
    I'm so sorry Myrrhawa :( don't worry ppl will understand. It was a pleasure building this house for the contest and I will still upload it to the exchange :) Hope everything works out.
  • readreadreadreadreadreadreadread Posts: 6,243 Member
    edited November 2012
    ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY?!?!?! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!
  • DACHALDACHAL Posts: 87
    edited November 2012
    Hello, I haven´t noticed what had happened, because I have been doing other stuff and didn´t check my post for a while. :oops: I´m so sorry to hear that about the contest, I really loved the idea, also I´m sorry about your friend. :shock: I knew what had happened when I entered and saw I had a gift message. :cry: I wanted to send you a personal message but I don´t know how. Thanks for the gift, I'm a little ashamed for not having posted earlier. The gift is amazing thanks, you didn´t have to do it, I could have understand your situation, but thanks anyway. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: