Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Origin Costumes?

Sorry if this has been posted already, but I just got my game in the mail...I've registered it and everything, but how do I claim my origin limited edition costumes?

Comments

• Options
    JRon7667JRon7667 Posts: 234 Member
    edited November 2012
    I never have gotten mine. I hope someone can help!
  • Options
    rosemarie8762rosemarie8762 Posts: 76 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Ugh me too. This happened with me with Supernatural too! I never got the Plants vs Zombies decor pack like I was supposed to.
  • Options
    Scriven980Scriven980 Posts: 35 Member
    edited November 2012
    hiya. sorry if im being stupid but i thought you only got those costums when you preordered with origin?
  • Options
    bigfacealbigfaceal Posts: 8 New Member
    edited November 2012
    I pre-order Season's on line Wednesday Night Australia Time with Origin & I'm still waiting for the code to get the Origin Costumes So I'm aren't happy. :thumbdown:
  • Options
    rbridges430rbridges430 Posts: 2,675 Member
    edited November 2012
    Pre ordered with origin my game wont register and costume pack doesnt either.
  • Options
    DipwinaDipwina Posts: 13
    edited November 2012
    i managed to get the codes, but im still waiting for the game, says its not out yet :(
  • Options
    WoWLynniaWoWLynnia Posts: 2,715 Member
    edited November 2012
    I got all my codes at 9PM the night of release. :? I waited until the next day to put in the codes online--got my costumes and icicle lounge registered and installed just fine. You receive the codes in an email that also gives you the link to the page you redeem them on, then they go straight to your purchase history page for download. I still can't register my actual game on the site, though. :roll: Keeps telling me that my registration key is invalid.
  • Options
    bigfacealbigfaceal Posts: 8 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Still waiting for the last two email's with the codes from Origin for the Ice lounge& the Costumes It's going to be 2 weeks Tomorrow so aren't happy at all. :-( So I guess that Origin is going get anther email from me again Tomorrow Night.
  • Options
    roggekroggek Posts: 66 Member
    edited November 2012
    WoWLynnia wrote:
    I still can't register my actual game on the site, though. :roll: Keeps telling me that my registration key is invalid.

If you downloaded via Origin your game is already registered at The Sims 3, its an automated process...You don't have to register the game again.