Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gurus...Will Diesel items be sold individually after today?

I'm not seeing the hair or clothes in the CAS store section, and I was hoping I could just get pieces of the set instead of trying to pay for a whole set.

Does anyone know if, after the sale today, these will be broken up and available for individual item purchase?

Comments

• anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited November 2012
    I don't think so... but I'm not buying unless they are...
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • gmgargmgar Posts: 2,064 Member
    edited November 2012
    They are only in the store for a short time. I did not want to take the chance and miss them so I got the bundle and both set of clothes.

Look @ the stickie at the top of page from SG Tater tot.
  • Jillyson_Twozaks_1Jillyson_Twozaks_1 Posts: 3,334 New Member
    edited November 2012
    I did see they were only here until the end of the year, but I don't see anything about selling exclusively as a set.

I just assumed they'd be listed individually too, until I went to look for them.
  • maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited November 2012
    hopefully a guru can answer

are the sales on these sets and bundle only for today?
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
    edited November 2012
    Modified 1st post to add a Guru flag. I have a feeling we won't see an answer before this sale ends. :(
  • SimMommy05SimMommy05 Posts: 2,574 Member
    edited November 2012
    When I went to purchase both of the Diesel clothing sets, I noticed it said it was on sale until 11/27/2012. I'm assuming the sale will end at midnight.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited November 2012
    From my understanding these are not really an EA thing but part of the Deisel promotion, so knowing Deisel it is the whole set and just for the amount of time they wanted it up. Someone over on Sims Facebook page said they work for the Deisel store and then mentioned they have the same items in their store also on sale and when that sale is over - so is this one. I have not gone to the Deisel site to see if that is true or not. But from my experience with Sims 2 when they had the H & M stuff, and promoted additional stuff it was the set only and once they were over the promotion you couldn't even get the stuff other than the stuff pack. At least this time we can always redownload the special stuff if we buy it because the purchase history lets us, but when my pc went right after BV came out, I was never able redownload the promotional or brandied stuff from H & M that was not in the stuff pack. So far in Sims 3 we haven't had that same problem with promotional content, but if Deisel wants it sets only it will stay like that. It is not exactly like our regular content. Like those free shirts Deisel had I have not seen them recently in the store catalogue since they are no longer on the Deisel store page. i might have just missed them or something, but I wasn't concerned as they are still in my purchase history.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

edited November 2012
    That's disappointing - not that it's only a limited time thing, but that they won't break it up so more people can pick up just the pieces they want.
  • gmgargmgar Posts: 2,064 Member
    edited November 2012
    That's disappointing - not that it's only a limited time thing, but that they won't break it up so more people can pick up just the pieces they want.

Yes it is, and now they are both 800 Sim point each. So yesterday was a deal. So sorry...I went on and got them both b/c I did not want to miss the items I wanted.
  • savethestarlightsavethestarlight Posts: 350 New Member
    edited November 2012
    That sucks...I don't have enough points for a whole set but there are some items in the female set I absolutely love. Bummer, but oh well. Since they are a limited time thing I can understand why they don't break them up.
  • RubysimRubysim Posts: 5,811 Member
    edited November 2012
    I hope they do this, but sadly they might not :(
    Gallery ID - Rubysim
    Pictures of my sims will be on my page :)
    edited November 2012
    It looks like it won't happen, but it would be nice to hear that officially.