Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The 501 Apartment Building || xocaptiveox ||

xocaptiveoxxocaptiveox Posts: 1,352 New Member
Hello all. I am not around as often as I used to be, but I certainly do miss it here. I was able to finally upload a lot to the exchange so I thought I'd go ahead and make a thread about it in my favorite section of the forums.

The 501 Apartments
tumblr_me2jnipTJ51qicx44.jpg
tumblr_me2io8uzrv1qicx44.jpg

The 501 is a sustainable apartment building designed by a local Sunset Valley architect. The building includes 4 garages & 6 units (2 withs sundeck access). 2 of the 6 are 3 bedroom apartments with two full baths and an open floor plan all on one floor. The other 4 are split level apartments with 2 bedrooms and one full bathroom.

Layout:
tumblr_me2ij9Kq9S1qicx44.jpg

These apartments were created without any CC. Only official items from EPs, SPs, and the Sims 3 Store were used. It was built in Sunset Valley on a 30x40 lot. It includes 6 individual units and 4 garages. It does not include a laundry unit. I only decorated 2 of the 6 units and left one blank. The other three are blackened out and cannot be accessed. You can change that by using the cheat restrictbuildbuyinbuildings false.

Random Interiors:
tumblr_me2ipxW9To1qicx44.jpg
tumblr_me2iml8w1T1qicx44.jpg
tumblr_me2ily6RZQ1qicx44.jpg
tumblr_me2iom6IO21qicx44.jpg

View additional pictures <a href="http://theloveofpixels.tumblr.com/private/36551339820/tumblr_me2ir8T0lZ1qk5tt9">here</a&gt;.

Download at <a href="http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6677236">my studio</a>.

Comments

• YOTEAMOYOTEAMO Posts: 1,374 Member
    edited November 2012
    XO !!!! omg miss you so much!!

Thanks for the super apartments, you know me - love apartment life and your skills so a definate DRF from me <3
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,575 Member
    edited November 2012
    Great Apartment building :) Very stylish furnishing of the units. I particularly like the kitchen and dining areas of the 2 units. Looks great! :)
  • SnowmoonSnowmoon Posts: 3,437 Member
    edited November 2012
    XO >> So nice to see you again! The apartment is great! Glad the exchange is being nice. =)

-Snow
    Find my builds under Evie_Snowmoon in the Gallery!
  • xocaptiveoxxocaptiveox Posts: 1,352 New Member
    edited November 2012
    YOTEAMO wrote:
    XO !!!! omg miss you so much!!

Thanks for the super apartments, you know me - love apartment life and your skills so a definate DRF from me <3
    -I miss you too! No problem. Thank you for the sweet comments my dear. In all seriously your skills are crazy good!
    :D
    rosemow wrote:
    Great Apartment building :) Very stylish furnishing of the units. I particularly like the kitchen and dining areas of the 2 units. Looks great! :)
    -Why thank you! I am so very glad you think so. Thank you for taking the time to look and comment :)
    Snowmoon wrote:
    XO >> So nice to see you again! The apartment is great! Glad the exchange is being nice. =)

-Snow
    -It is great to be around here. It has been way too long. Thanks! I am glad too. It has been giving me problems for a while. So it was a relief to be able to upload a house for the first time in almost a year.
    edited November 2012
    Bump :p
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited November 2012
    :shock: :shock: :shock: WOW, WOW and WOW! :D Such an impressive build! Both outside and inside! I just love the architecture! Love the clean, modern lines! Beautiful interiors! Love the way you have decorated. Recommended and added to my favourites. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    edited November 2012
    yanti68 wrote:
    :shock: :shock: :shock: WOW, WOW and WOW! :D Such an impressive build! Both outside and inside! I just love the architecture! Love the clean, modern lines! Beautiful interiors! Love the way you have decorated. Recommended and added to my favourites. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

:-o This means a whole lot coming from you, Yanti! You are amazing! Thank you so much for the lovely comments, the rec, and the fave <3
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited November 2012
    yanti68 wrote:

:-o This means a whole lot coming from you, Yanti! You are amazing! Thank you so much for the lovely comments, the rec, and the fave <3

You are welcome. :D
  • OilbasedoleanderOilbasedoleander Posts: 2,967 Member
    edited November 2012
    Downright gorgeous :D perfect from the inside out you have skill Hun, rec'd of course!
  • UniquePuggleUniquePuggle Posts: 864 Member
    edited November 2012
    Some nice skill! I don't even know how you did some of the exterior. :shock:
    I am trying to figure it out lol!
    edited November 2012
    Downright gorgeous :D perfect from the inside out you have skill Hun, rec'd of course!

Thank you so much! I am glad you think so, and thanks again for the rec' :D
    Some nice skill! I don't even know how you did some of the exterior. :shock:
    I am trying to figure it out lol!

^^ You are too kind. Thank you! It was a real pain to get it to look the way I want it. I am glad it's over, lol!