Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?! This is unbelieveable... >:(

I have been waiting for The Sims Official Magazine since it was announced on the last broadcast. Now I find out it's only for the Ipad!!!! That is un-freaking-believeable. How in the world are you going to make an app specifically for the Ipad and the Android phone, but the not the freaking Ipod?!?!?! More people have an Ipod/Iphone than Ipads, so how can you do that? That really irritates me. Like beyond belief.

Comments

• MinDtriKzMinDtriKz Posts: 5,441 Member
    edited October 2012
    whats an ipod
  • PurpleRosesPurpleRoses Posts: 3,796 Member
    edited October 2012
    MinDtriKz wrote:
    whats an ipod

An MP3 player put out by Apple?
    Google it?
  • SIMplifiedSIMplified Posts: 4,536 Member
    edited October 2012
    MinDtriKz wrote:
    whats an ipod
    Something that controls the lives of many people.

Edit: Really though? That sucks OP and it doesn't make any sense to me.
  • LizNuiqueLizNuique Posts: 3,413 Member
    edited October 2012
    Its an Apple product that allows you to do all sorts of things like listen to music to surfing the web or listening to audio books. I'm suprised I thought everyone knew what an ipod was O.o No offense.

Here is a link to the google search. It has pics of all the ipods released from Apple: https://www.google.com/search?q=ipod&hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-Address&prmd=imvnsa&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=2iOQUKbDJJHtrAH2hoDADA&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAQ&biw=1280&bih=649
  • lydiad206lydiad206 Posts: 3,747 Member
    edited October 2012
    You do realize if you have a computer that there is a browser version?
    er0s4g.jpg
    edited October 2012
    MinDtriKz wrote:
    whats an ipod

An MP3 player put out by Apple?
    Google it?

It's a joke ;)
    er0s4g.jpg
  • SimsGirlForever03SimsGirlForever03 Posts: 531 New Member
    edited October 2012
    You couldn't believe how I reacted. I was like, "Really bro, you make it only for an iPad and Android...and you leave out the iPod?"
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    edited October 2012
    its not on android either! At least not on mine!
    edited October 2012
    lydiad206 wrote:

That still isn't too convienent. I can't just pull out my laptop in the middle of class. Lol.

But still, I just can't understand how they could leave out one of the biggest hand held electronics. It doesn't make sense.
    edited October 2012
    Akl500P wrote:

It says you can get it for the Android.

http://www.thesims3.com/community/news.html?selMonth=9&selYear=2012#197494285
  • MunchiekMunchiek Posts: 131 Member
    edited October 2012
    It doesn't work on some versions. Like mine for example :evil: and how do you access the browser version? I don't see one.
    edited October 2012
    lydiad206 wrote:

That still isn't too convienent. I can't just pull out my laptop in the middle of class. Lol.

But still, I just can't understand how they could leave out one of the biggest hand held electronics. It doesn't make sense.

It doesn't make sense to read a magazine when you're in class either, though. ;)
    er0s4g.jpg
    edited October 2012
    Munchiek wrote:
    It doesn't work on some versions. Like mine for example :evil:

On iTunes, it says it's only compatible for iPad.
  • MunchiekMunchiek Posts: 131 Member
    edited October 2012
    Android phones I mean. It doesn't work on some of them. Which is really unfair...
    edited October 2012
    lydiad206 wrote:
    lydiad206 wrote:

It doesn't make sense to read a magazine when you're in class either, though. ;)

It does when your teacher disappears for an hour leaving you with nothing to do. Also, it would be nice to read it maybe at lunch or something.

Also, my mom likes to steal my laptop sometimes, so when I don't have a computer, what am I gonna do?

I'm not trying to argue with you or anything. Lol. Just stating a case. : )
    edited October 2012
    Munchiek wrote:
    Android phones I mean. It doesn't work on some of them. Which is really unfair...

Oh. Ok.

Yeah. EA needs to set it up. They have been slowly and gradually gaining my trust with bringing out Seasons and "announcing" a university for Sims 3. But this just dropped some of those brownie points.
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    edited October 2012
    Akl500P wrote:

i tried it isn't compatible with my phone. Guess it only works for some.
    edited October 2012
    Akl500P wrote:
    Akl500P wrote:

It does not work on phones, only tablet devices.
    er0s4g.jpg
  • clynnc19clynnc19 Posts: 323 Member
    edited October 2012
    I have an Ipad :thumbup: but I left my charger at my parents' house (who live far away). I won't be able to get my charger back until this Sunday. So I actually have the magazine but since my Ipad is dead I can't even read it :cry:
  • Rinoa666AngelRinoa666Angel Posts: 2,074 Member
    edited October 2012
    I have been waiting for The Sims Official Magazine since it was announced on the last broadcast. Now I find out it's only for the Ipad!!!! That is un-freaking-believeable. How in the world are you going to make an app specifically for the Ipad and the Android phone, but the not the freaking Ipod?!?!?! More people have an Ipod/Iphone than Ipads, so how can you do that? That really irritates me. Like beyond belief.

Yeah man,i really wanted to put it on my iTouch but oh well.I was talking about it on another thread,i don't have an iPad or an Android anymore....makes me wanna get a cellphone again lol
  • Rinoa666AngelRinoa666Angel Posts: 2,074 Member
    edited October 2012
    lydiad206 wrote:
    Akl500P wrote:
    Akl500P wrote:

It does not work on phones, only tablet devices.

Really? My husband is getting a Galaxy Note Tab,will it work on that? Or will it work on my step daughters Kindle Fire?

Nvm this is something i should just look up,lol sorry
  • jostubbsjostubbs Posts: 134 Member
    edited November 2012
    I have an iPad and to be honest, I didn't find the magazine all that wonderful :oops:

I can kinda understand why it's not compatible for iPod though, all that info on such a little screen... Still it doesn't mean you should be excluded, you should get the choice...
    Twitter: AussiePlumbob
    Origin: AussiePlumbob
    Sims 3: jostubbs
  • iAmWillJiAmWillJ Posts: 6 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Buy an iPad. :lol: