Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

(Seasons) Check out the Producer blogs and Q&A! Share your comments about the blogs here!

2...Next

Comments

• mongogrl23mongogrl23 Posts: 71 New Member
    edited November 2012
    In the latest blog (Winter chills bring Seasons thrills!)I was wondering what worlds the 2nd and 7th screen shots are from? I don't recognize them.
  • Lizziemay12Lizziemay12 Posts: 1,178 Member
    edited November 2012
    Like the Winter Thrills blog:

http://www.thesims3.com/community/blog.html?blogid=464146

And, mongogrl23: the last one, where she is looking out at it, is Hidden Springs. The 2nd one is Twinbrook as I recognised the Bridge. The 7th (is it the one with the wooden gate) is, I think, Moonlit Falls? I'm not sure on that one. I don't recognise that gate.

The only world I don't have/looked at is Lunar Lakes or Lucky Palms as I've only had that for a bit as I experienced too much problems with.
    Origin Username: LizzieMay +++ New friends are always welcome :)
  • darkraevendarkraeven Posts: 150 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Lovin the blogs there releaseing
  • EndlessSims3EndlessSims3 Posts: 1,077 Member
    edited November 2012
    Why no new town? If no new Town why CHARGE HIGHER PRICE?
    Will there be a Prima Guide On this game at all?

:shock: :?: :cry:
  • katreekatree Posts: 1
    edited November 2012
    If I'm honest, I'm really disappointed with the sims 3 seasons expansion pack. Definitely not worth £29.99; the sims 2 seasons expansion was much, much better. Apart from the weather, there is very little extra in this expansion. Not impressed at all unfortunately :cry:
  • chealsycatchealsycat Posts: 2,974 Member
    edited December 2012
    MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE !

Here's my present to all my friends Simmers :D

[Flash]http://youtube.com/v/ebqZIiRw4Ew?version=3”width="480" height="360"[/flash]
  • chealsycatchealsycat Posts: 2,974 Member
    edited December 2012
    katree wrote:
    If I'm honest, I'm really disappointed with the sims 3 seasons expansion pack. ...
    ... Not impressed at all unfortunately :cry:
    On the contrary, I AM impressed. The more I play the more I LOVE this game :D
  • DeliceSprinklesDeliceSprinkles Posts: 6
    edited December 2013
    Hi, I installed the sims 3 seasons it works but the seasons dont change at all.My game`s season is stuck on Autumn all the time. Please hekp!:(
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top