Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is the first thing i should do with seasons?!

My game will be here tomorrow and I cant wait! What does everyone think is the most exciting or fun new thing that I should try out first?

Comments

• xXBruin_SlayerXxxXBruin_SlayerXx Posts: 1,570 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Put it in your disc drive.
  • xJustBreathexJustBreathe Posts: 220 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Put it in your disc drive.
    The case needs to be opened first! :lol:
  • KatzMeowzKatzMeowz Posts: 894 Member
    edited November 2012

I was excited to try out the festival, but I made my sim get a job the first sim day so it was a while before I could spend any time on the festival lot. So, I recommend holding off on getting your sim a job for a few sim days!
  • KelleygirlKelleygirl Posts: 599 Member
    edited November 2012
    Swim in a lake or the ocean! Or anywhere! Just swim!
  • ShadeDaystarShadeDaystar Posts: 995 Member
    edited November 2012
    I've only barely touched my game; but already there's a lot of little things I love. I have all the expansions installed, and most stuff packs; even some Store items. I love the small things they add. Fall was almost one continuous downpour; and the racoon didn't like it one bit. It'd arch its back and tiptoe across the yard, trying not to get its feet wet. My horse, meanwhile, was spooked by lightning so badly it threw my Sim off. And while the animals don't get soaked by rain, or frozen, or hot; they do seem to be aware of the changes in the weather.

Even if you don't have other expansions, Seasons alone offers a lot. I only went to the festival lot a couple of times, to see what was there. A lot of time, i spent watching the leaves change color, then gradually fall to reveal skeletal limbs. During one flurry, a tree still had clumps of bright orange leaves on it. Icicles forming on roof edges before lights appeared for Snowflake day. A whole group of people converging on the skating rink to fill it up; then pairing up to all spin together in the center of it.

I kinda wish I could tell you more, but all I've done so far is a whirlwind tour. I haven't done anything in-depth, yet.