Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Soo... who still doesn't have their game?

Comments

• Options
    LycanthLycanth Posts: 56 Member
    edited November 2012
    Another Australian here and it's not out here until tomorrow. Got mine pre-ordered at EB games though, so at least I won't miss out, but I don't get paid until Friday so have to wait until then to pick it up!
    Oh, the PEPS...
  • Options
    CMWarrenCMWarren Posts: 1,092 Member
    edited November 2012
    not till next week. it all depends on when I get paid.
  • Options
    LotusflowerLotusflower Posts: 234 New Member
    edited November 2012
    I haven´t either. Lives in Sweden and it comes out November 15.
  • Options
    Simmer999Simmer999 Posts: 863 Member
    edited November 2012
    I didn't even get to pre-order it :( Need to beg parents for it for Christmas!!!!!!
  • Options
    mischiefluvermischiefluver Posts: 738 Member
    edited November 2012
    I pre-ordered from Origin...chose Standard Shipping (which is supposed to get you your game on release day), paid 2.82 in tax, and 6.99 for the shipping....grand total 49.80, and I still don't have my game. I'm curious...if anyone else ordered from Origin, what shipping choice did you choose?

I'm pretty disappointed I don't have my game and it was so expensive. If I knew I wasn't going to have it today, I would have ordered from newegg and only paid 39.99.

I pre-ordered from origin too and don't have it. Origin has been so up and down for me. For Showtime, I paid the one night shipping and got it a week late while everyone else got it the day of without paying extra. For Supernatural, I went with standard shipping and got it on the release date. For this one, I got standard delivery again, got my e-mail confirmation on Friday and have an estimated delivery of Thursday even though it was checked in a location less than an hour from here early this morning. I am thinking of not going with origin next time. They frustrate me too much with their inconsistency.
  • Options
    _dre__dre_ Posts: 332 Member
    edited November 2012
    For Supernatural I went through Origin and
    received it 2 days late with standard
    shipping, which wasn't a big deal for me
    because I had been super busy anyways..
    Now Seasons, I wanted it ON TIME because
    I have nothing going on other than school,
    which I only have 2 classes and is easy..
    So I went through Origin again and got the
    expedited shipping and it came today, but
    I was at school and they didn't leave it
    at the door like they did with SN.. :(
    So I made arrangements to pick it up from
    an UPS location later...
  • Options
    leeemurleeemur Posts: 44
    edited November 2012
    I pre ordered from amazon, and I didn't get a choice of release date shipping, so I got the free 2 day shipping for prime members. I got an email last month saying that my shipping was upgraded to release date shipping, but they just shipped my game today, and I'm getting it on the 15th...
    I don't really mind because I still have exams on thursday, friday, and monday...
    :( and I have finals coming up really soon. I don't think I'll be able to play much until winter break.
  • Options
    DarrellRBeebeDarrellRBeebe Posts: 663 Member
    edited November 2012
    I pre-ordered mine but chose the cheapest shipping option, so it did not come today.
    Although I did open up my front door, saw a Sims-sized package on my front step and squealed with joy ... only to find out that it was an Amazon order for my upstairs neighbor. Wah!
    Oh well, hopefully tomorrow.

(BTW, this is the first time I pre-ordered a game - usually I go out to the local Target and get my copy the day of release. However, the Origin shark and bumblebee costumes were too cute to pass up this time.)
  • Options
    didiruvalcabadidiruvalcaba Posts: 294
    edited November 2012
    I pre-ordered 3 months ago on origin downloads and for does 3 months i have been in a fight with origin EA, bucause they never sent me anything regarding my buy and they say i dont have anything that i bought it but my origin history says i bought something but it does not show what! But i got billed for seasons!

So yes i am angry :(
  • Options
    MYMISSYMYMISSY Posts: 10 New Member
    edited November 2012
    I live in new Zealand so wont get mine untill Friday.
  • Options
    ConcoutConcout Posts: 40 Member
    edited November 2012
    I pre-ordered with standard shipping from origin last week thinking i would get by Thursday of this week but when i check the tracking number it said it not coming until Monday of next week. I wish i didn't per-ordered and just went down to the store when i had time this week
  • Options
    secretuk1965secretuk1965 Posts: 5,341 Member
    edited November 2012
    ShaliANel wrote:
    2011simone wrote:
    I havn't yet because i live in the UK

Same here :) I was considering waiting until I've handed in my deadlines next month, but I don't think I can. It's too tempting.

~MischiefTheKitten

i am in the uk too i bought the digital copy from origin but i have to wait till its released in the uk before i can download it.
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited November 2012
    Darrel, you may be waiting a bit as the cheapest shipping goes Mail Innovations - I swear they still use pony express and they take forever to deliver. Plus they won't go to your door like UPS - they put it in your mailbox. But you will be lucky to see it this week at all. I ordered a stuff pack once with the cheapest delivery from Origin, and never again. I always go the 6.99 which is 2nd day air UPS and either get it the day of release or the day after and right to my front door. I have never had ups not leave it, so I can't figure why the other girls didn't get left unless she lives in an apartment or something - but we have our own house so they always leave it in a plastic bag between our storm door and the other door. UPS comes out here twice a day - at 10 and again about 4-4:30, so if you don't get it at 10 am, it is in the second one - the latest though is the morning after release day. I live in the White Mountain National Forest half way up a huge mountain - very rural and always have gotten it release day or the day after from Origin for the 6.99 price. I tried the 15.99 once and got it the same as the 6.99, so I don't bother with the most expensive.

Forget Amazon. i used to use them all the time, but then they started getting really slow and that was not free shipping as we have to pay at lease 99 cents - I never, ever once have received any on release day even though they tell me I will. So to each their own - but Origin has been good for me - been using them over a year now since last June - but never - ever use their cheapest shipping because like I said Mail Innovations stink.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    edited November 2012
    I have used Amazon for years and for other things besides sims games. I consider them the best as stores around here have a bad rep for advertising that the games will be there and then they aren't. :roll: (Yeah WalMart, Target and Best Buy, I'm lookin at you.)

I have a pre-order for Seasons with Amazon with next day shipping because I thought Twallan would need the extra day to update the mods. I never figured that EA would release the dumb patch 2 weeks ahead of time and would throw all kinds of monkey wrenches into the coding, just to give Twallan fits. Anyway, now the mods are updated and I'll have to wait until tomorrow to get my game...figures...best laid plans, blah blah. :lol: Oh well, I've waited 3 years for Seasons, 24 hours is a drop in the bucket. :mrgreen:
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    Chris95Chris95 Posts: 98 New Member
    edited November 2012
    They say I must wait 'til next Monday. MADNESS!
  • Options
    manam8792manam8792 Posts: 1
    edited November 2012
    Ordered mine through Origin months ago along with Supernatural and though I got the shipping confirmation on the 8th, I've yet to receive my copy. It`s really annoying when I could have simply gone to the store to pick it up but thought that with the shipping at least I wouldn`t have to leave the house.

It`s now past 8pm MST and UPS has yet to show up.
  • Options
    PhotogSimPhotogSim Posts: 1,729 Member
    edited November 2012
    I pre ordered from Amazon with release day delivery and it arrived today with no problems.

I always order from Amazon because I get free gift cards for doing Swagbucks.

• Options
    aubreyxoaubreyxo Posts: 260 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Urghhh I have to wait until Friday for mine.. My mum doesn't want me up really late on weekdays, so Friday is when I get mine, but I am SOOOOO excited!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    DakotaWahlDakotaWahl Posts: 256 Member
    edited November 2012
    I went to Walmart and Target to get it, but neither had it. Apparently I wasn't the only one looking for it either. I ended up buying a different game. Maybe they should make sure their games are out on time. :/
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited November 2012
    Me :( BUT I just got a text from Eb games to tell me to go and pick up my game tomorrow morning Woooooooo!!!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    WintyrWintyr Posts: 241 Member
    edited November 2012
    Youshould buy the direct download version, no shipping and you get it right away lol. I like doing that just so i get it faster and cheaper but having the case is nice :(

But i dont have it either and probably wont for a while, gotta save money for it...<>_<>

lol

I think having the case is kinda pointless now that they no longer have mini books with them :?
  • Options
    PsychoChick966PsychoChick966 Posts: 1,792 Member
    edited November 2012
    I pre-ordered from Origin...chose Standard Shipping (which is supposed to get you your game on release day), paid 2.82 in tax, and 6.99 for the shipping....grand total 49.80, and I still don't have my game. I'm curious...if anyone else ordered from Origin, what shipping choice did you choose?

I'm pretty disappointed I don't have my game and it was so expensive. If I knew I wasn't going to have it today, I would have ordered from newegg and only paid 39.99.

I pre-ordered from origin too and don't have it. Origin has been so up and down for me. For Showtime, I paid the one night shipping and got it a week late while everyone else got it the day of without paying extra. For Supernatural, I went with standard shipping and got it on the release date. For this one, I got standard delivery again, got my e-mail confirmation on Friday and have an estimated delivery of Thursday even though it was checked in a location less than an hour from here early this morning. I am thinking of not going with origin next time. They frustrate me too much with their inconsistency.

Wow, that really is seriously inconsistent! It's 12:05 a.m. here now, 11/14, and as of 10 p.m., my game is about an hour away from me. Grrrrrrrrr. I think I know two people who won't be ordering from Origin again. ;-) I hope you get your game tomorrow...and me too, for that matter.
  • Options
    QueenILeashaQueenILeasha Posts: 54 New Member
    edited November 2012
    I'm in the same boat as you guys.

I Pre-order Seasons when I order my Diesel SP back in September.
    I received an e-mail on Wednesday say my order has been shipped, when I checked the tracking number it was for my Diesel SP.
    I called EA today and they don't even know how this happened or where it is. They gave me a case number and said if it doesn't come by tomorrow I must give them a call back.

I'm super upset off right now.
    The point of me pre-ordering 2 months before is that I won't have travel to the stores and purchase it. Or just in case when it's released and I don't have the money to purchase it, I'm already good because I pre-order it.

Never again will I pre-order from origin or order two products at once.
  • Options
    xJustBreathexJustBreathe Posts: 220 New Member
    edited November 2012
    So many responses! Wow! I see a lot of you won't be getting your games until Monday and I feel for you, I do. I'm so sorry a lot of you are having trouble with picking up the game or having it delivered but I would say it's nothing new. Happens every time :/ EA likes releasing games near holidays and I think this messes up a lot of shipments because Gamestop doesn't deliver on major holidays (which we just had on Monday).
    Youshould buy the direct download version, no shipping and you get it right away lol. I like doing that just so i get it faster and cheaper but having the case is nice :(

But i dont have it either and probably wont for a while, gotta save money for it...<>_<>

lol

I can't. I absolutely must have the DVD. And even then, I get a digital download also in case my game breaks. So it's two in one. Something about a new package and disk thrills me. Plus, I don't trust Origin. I side-eye them a lot.
    I got my email saying that my game was shipped on the 7th...and I didnt get mine yet :(

That's... odd. The game wasn't released until the 13th (yesterday) and although I got charged two days ahead (even though I wasn't supposed to), nothing should've been shipped before the release date. Shame on whoever you ordered from. I'm sorry, love. I hope you get it soon.

SERIOULSY?!?!!! I paid $39.99 for the game, $4.08 for tax and $5.99 for handling, bringing me to a total of $50.06. I chose Standard also, which requires me to allow 3-4 business days for transit & 1 business day for processing. How lucky you would've been to get your game yesterday. I wish I did. And I'm sorry, love. Origin lacks big time. They drive me nuts, everyone's feedback on their customer service drives me insane. For a company that makes so much money, they muck up a lot.
  • Options
    ooo0mercury0oooooo0mercury0ooo Posts: 4 New Member
    edited November 2012
    I didnt get it either. Got am email on November 9th ( your sims 3 season game has shipped) and when i try to chek my order status it says information NOT AVAILABLE!!!!
    what tha hell!!!!
    Not fair!!!
    i have been to all the stores and they all have it in stock.
    Never again ordering from ORIGIN. Even if they give free stuff!! Not worth the waiting period.
    :twisted: