Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there a way to set which season I start with?

I looked under the tab but only saw ways to disable weather; set how long seasons are.I want to start with winter; not summer.

Comments

• lolzbrlolzbr Posts: 989 Member
    edited November 2012
    GOD YOU'RE SOOOO LUCKKYY!!! I don't have it (yet!!!), but I think I can help.

If you go to the options menu, and all the seasons are checked, uncheck them all, then check winter first. Try starting a new game, to, if it doesn't work just like that. Once winter is winter, you can re-check all the boxes.

Seasons in *sniffle* eight hours.
  • piratekitagpiratekitag Posts: 3,326 New Member
    edited November 2012
    I wanted to start with winter too-as far as I know you can't start with it. What I did though was disable all other seasons aside from Winter. Summer lasted two days and then it switched to winter.

You will have to wait a bit before the weather switches but not a long time.
  • sigildaggersigildagger Posts: 42 Member
    edited November 2012
    Why not try setting it to just winter, and playing for a while and then adding the other seasons? Might work.

Am still wondering how come some people already have Seasons? Wasn't the release date 15th of this month? Or is that Origin specific? *curious*
    Sigil's Sims 4 Adventures
    sigildagger.blogspot.fi.png
    Gallery ID: sigildagger
    #empty #unfurnished #starter houses with #noMOO and #noCC
  • kristinjeankristinjean Posts: 30
    edited November 2012
    Hold shift and click your sim and you can change the season...
  • StaceiStacei Posts: 87 New Member
    edited November 2012
    I think we have the exact same avatar :)

• ewilson1114ewilson1114 Posts: 2,513 Member
    edited November 2012
    Why not try setting it to just winter, and playing for a while and then adding the other seasons? Might work.

Am still wondering how come some people already have Seasons? Wasn't the release date 15th of this month? Or is that Origin specific? *curious*

The release date was today in the US.
  • jameesnufferjameesnuffer Posts: 762 New Member
    edited November 2012
    type in testingcheatsenabled true. Then hold the shift and click on the ground. You will see seasons. You can then choose many options. What season it is or weather.
  • sunnydays44sunnydays44 Posts: 156 Member
    edited November 2012

The US release date was the 13th. Most other countries have to wait until the 15th or 16th, unfortunately.
  • sigildaggersigildagger Posts: 42 Member
    edited November 2012
    @ewilson1114 @sunnydays44
    Thanks for clarifying. I thought that might be the case. XD
    Sigil's Sims 4 Adventures
    sigildagger.blogspot.fi.png
    Gallery ID: sigildagger
    #empty #unfurnished #starter houses with #noMOO and #noCC