Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 3 Supernatural) Disc Authorization Failure (PC)

I am using the disc version of The Sims 3 Supernatural with The Sims 3 game launcher 15.0.135.019001, have all expansion packs installed, no mods and or custom content. My Computer is Intel(R) Core(TM) Duo CPU, 64 bit operating system, 4 GB RAM with Windows 7. I have updated my anti-virus. Cleaned out and fixed registry and junk issues; defragmented the hard drives. Updated all that is associated with this game. I have put in different discs in my DVD drive and they work according to computer drive menu. It has its icon and shows the disc is in the drive. Most of the time, Sims 3 Supernatural disc will not read yet for a few times like last night, it did read (by luck is all I can say), there were no issues no failure disc authorization. I played for hours. Today, message stated (The Sims 3 Supernatural) Disc Authorization Failure (PC) after all (above) was done. The Sims 3 Supernatural disc will not read. This issue has been going on for 3 months. What can be done to get this issue resolved?

Comments

• sigildaggersigildagger Posts: 42 Member
    edited November 2012
    Do you have any read or write problems with any other disk (CD/DVD) you use on your PC? Test that, if you don't know. If there are none, I'd ask EA straight about it, and if there is nothing to be done, try to get a replacement (assuming it's not your CD/DVD-drive or drivers that's acting up).
    Sigil's Sims 4 Adventures
    sigildagger.blogspot.fi.png
    Gallery ID: sigildagger
    #empty #unfurnished #starter houses with #noMOO and #noCC