Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Black Dagger Brotherhood Mansion? Ideas?

Hey!!
I'm a huge fan of JR Ward's BDB series. Hoping there are other fans out there too.

I need some help. I'm going back to re read the books, because I'm obsessed with the mansion. I've been trying to build it for some time now, posted a few if'y ideas to the exchange but they never came out quite the way I wanted them.

So I'm looking to the forums now. If you're a fan of BDB PLEASE, help me figure out the layout of this thing. As I read your comments I'll take notes and try to draw a layout of it. And once I think I have all the information I need I'll head in game and try to build this not-so-seemingly-massive mansion.

Once it's built, I invite you all to take a look at it, tell me what you think, and I will dedicate thanks to all of the simmers who helped me in accomplishing this great feat.

Thanks and I hope I can get the help on this.

Comments

• AudrixAudrix Posts: 55 Member
    edited November 2012
    bump bump bumpity bump
  • AudrixAudrix Posts: 55 Member
    edited November 2012
    Bumping for views....anyone?
  • brinfeldbrinfeld Posts: 2 New Member
    I realize I am YEARS late on this, but I am attempting to do the same thing. Did you ever successfully build it?
  • brinfeldbrinfeld Posts: 2 New Member
    I found a breakdown of all the rooms, but I would have taken this a step further and included all of the decor descriptions for each room. I think Cormia was in a lavender room for awhile when she and Phury were on the outs. The billiards room walls are, I believe, in green. I would have to go back and skim through the books again to get the fine details.
  • EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    This thread has been inactive for quite a long time. Please don't necropost in extremely old threads. I'm going to go ahead and close off this thread now, If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top