March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Season's is here!!!! What are you guys most excited for?

Comments

• raacheel14raacheel14 Posts: 875 Member
    edited November 2012
    OH...TO...THE...EM...TO...THE..GEE................

5 MORE DAYS LEFT AND THATS ALL UNTIL OUR DREAMS CAN BECOME A REALITY OF OUR SIMS HAVING FUN IN THE SEASONS EXPERIENCING COOL NEW STUFF LIKE WINTER, MAKING SNOW ANGELS, ICE SKATING, GIFT GIVING, FALL, RAKING LEAVES, SUMMER, SWIMMING THE OCEAN, HAVING BBQS, SPRING, PICKING WILD FLOWERS AND ALL OF IT!!!!!!!

I'm literally going to die now, i CAN NOT wait any longer! I really need seasons now, or else im going to freak out, its like i have gone A LONG time with out eating; I NEED IT, like I NEED SEASONS. I am freaking out right now actually, i just keep on looking for new season links/pics/ etc to keep me occupied for a little while...but in all honesty i can't take it any longer, seriously im a wreck right now! Its like im addicted to its awesomeness, and its calling my name, wanting me to have it...torturing me, because it so close yet so far away. :x :cry::lol:

I KNOWWW!! I'M SO EXCITED! ONLY 4 MORE DAYS NOW :D:D:D LOL you're so funny :) I neeed seasons too! I feel your pain!
    edited November 2012
    4 more days!!!
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited November 2012
    Yea I've been holding off on my Halloween pictures till Seasons is out. It won't be complete without the haunted house,trick or treat and costume parties.
    edited November 2012
    Yea I've been holding off on my Halloween pictures till Seasons is out. It won't be complete without the haunted house,trick or treat and costume parties.

I agree :)
  • krystle0385krystle0385 Posts: 563 Member
    edited November 2012
    Even though spring and fall are my favorite seasons in real life, I am most excited for winter and summer in the Sims! I want Snowflake day for my Sims, because they need a holiday to celebrate and a fun reason to give gifts to each other and decorate the house. I also can't wait to take my Simmies to the beach to have them tan a bit. And I want to sunburn some of them too! :twisted:
  • brittanyleahbrittanyleah Posts: 1,919 Member
    edited November 2012
    I'm most excited about the snow!

Where I live it doesn't snow. I think the most it has ever done are have little flurries for like maybe 10 minutes? And our whole city was shocked :lol:
  • GlennGnerdGlennGnerd Posts: 272
    edited November 2012
    I'm probably most excited for the scenery, but no rush. I've been modding around with skyrim dawnguard and hearthfire. If anything, it'll seem as if seasons will come sooner.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited November 2012
    Not most excited for but one of the things in the game I'm looking foward to is Love Day especially since one of the simgurus said that sim couples will automously be romantic with each other and single sims will get flirted with from other sims looking.

Even now with patch 1.42 I have seen some signs of this. My sims Jeff and Hannah now automously call each other to the sofa to cuddle without me telling them to. This has happened twice. I just sit back and watch.

I think this is what's going to happen to a lot of couples on LD. You'll probebly see several couples cuddling on benches at the festivals and then there is the Spring Dance.
    edited November 2012
    Not most excited for but one of the things in the game I'm looking foward to is Love Day especially since one of the simgurus said that sim couples will automously be romantic with each other and single sims will get flirted with from other sims looking.

Even now with patch 1.42 I have seen some signs of this. My sims Jeff and Hannah now automously call each other to the sofa to cuddle without me telling them to. This has happened twice. I just sit back and watch.

I think this is what's going to happen to a lot of couples on LD. You'll probebly see several couples cuddling on benches at the festivals and then there is the Spring Dance.

Your post made me so much more excited for Love Day, I've seen my married sims in my family doing more romantic interactions aswell, I don't have to tell them to do romantic things as much anymore because they just go and do it themselfs more often, I can't wait for the spring dance :)
  • brezchettebrezchette Posts: 132 Member
    edited November 2012
    OH...TO...THE...EM...TO...THE..GEE................

5 MORE DAYS LEFT AND THATS ALL UNTIL OUR DREAMS CAN BECOME A REALITY OF OUR SIMS HAVING FUN IN THE SEASONS EXPERIENCING COOL NEW STUFF LIKE WINTER, MAKING SNOW ANGELS, ICE SKATING, GIFT GIVING, FALL, RAKING LEAVES, SUMMER, SWIMMING THE OCEAN, HAVING BBQS, SPRING, PICKING WILD FLOWERS AND ALL OF IT!!!!!!!

I'm literally going to die now, i CAN NOT wait any longer! I really need seasons now, or else im going to freak out, its like i have gone A LONG time with out eating; I NEED IT, like I NEED SEASONS. I am freaking out right now actually, i just keep on looking for new season links/pics/ etc to keep me occupied for a little while...but in all honesty i can't take it any longer, seriously im a wreck right now! Its like im addicted to its awesomeness, and its calling my name, wanting me to have it...torturing me, because it so close yet so far away. :x :cry::lol:

Don't explode yet! There's only a few more days til it's released! :o
    edited November 2012
    Times going by so slow now! Monday is going to the longest day ever... I need to play seasons!
  • Ps2princess2004Ps2princess2004 Posts: 50 Member
    edited November 2012
    I got introduced to Sims 1 by stepmom's neice. After that i was hooked lol.

late 2002 i bought it (along with a desktop pc lol) and the Livin Large expansion
    pack. (i was a sophmore in high school then haha.) When word of Sims 2 came about,
    i was overjoyed at all the new features and the graphics...And now with Sims 3 i was excited about the seamless world and no load screens :D..

Side Note: ended up having to get a new pc for Sims 3...Now im gonna build a
    pc thats easy to upgrade, then the already built ones like Dell or HP lol.

I did get SimCity 2000, but i found it hard to play lol..id always run out of
    money, and the town was just crap lol.
    Can't play Sims till i get my new Graphics card :(
  • elsievdmelsievdm Posts: 588 Member
    edited November 2012

:lol: 6 days left for us South Africans, can't Wait! I LOVE all new OBJECTS, So... I know this Exp. has a lot of objects, but I haven't seen it all yet... :mrgreen:
    edited November 2012
    I got introduced to Sims 1 by stepmom's neice. After that i was hooked lol.

late 2002 i bought it (along with a desktop pc lol) and the Livin Large expansion
    pack. (i was a sophmore in high school then haha.) When word of Sims 2 came about,
    i was overjoyed at all the new features and the graphics...And now with Sims 3 i was excited about the seamless world and no load screens :D..

Side Note: ended up having to get a new pc for Sims 3...Now im gonna build a
    pc thats easy to upgrade, then the already built ones like Dell or HP lol.

I did get SimCity 2000, but i found it hard to play lol..id always run out of
    money, and the town was just crap lol.

Lol, That's cool :) I was excited about that with the sims 3 too! & that's one thing that sucks, having to get new computers to TS3. I just got a new one a few weeks ago, but when someone gets a new computer for sims they end up loving there computer so much so it's worth it, haha. :)
    edited November 2012
    3 more days!!! Sooo closeeee!
    edited November 2012
    The closer we get to the expansion being released the more I feel like I'm going to faint! :lol: Which season are you guys going to experience first? I'm thinking spring so I can see how Love day is.
    edited November 2012
    brezchette wrote:
    The closer we get to the expansion being released the more I feel like I'm going to faint! :lol: Which season are you guys going to experience first? I'm thinking spring so I can see how Love day is.

I'm just leaving it on the default season, which is summer. I want to watch the weather transition into fall :) I might make some seasons longer then others but I'm just going to leave it starting with summer
    edited November 2012
    2 more days :D !
    edited November 2012
    Some people already have it, they got it a day early so lucky! I'm enjoying all the pictures and memories their uploading.
  • RamsbeeRamsbee Posts: 115
    edited November 2012
    :mrgreen:Im excited about seasons and holidays, itll be nice to really enjoy a life for them. Being stuck in summer gets boring after a while and i like how they are introducing being sick and snow days just brings more realism into the game. I want to make a house for seasons but when i do i just end up building from scratch because itll have a lot more items and game play things, like with supernatural i made a house before hand and never used it! :] One more day left :}
    edited November 2012
    Ramsbee wrote:
    :mrgreen:Im excited about seasons and holidays, itll be nice to really enjoy a life for them. Being stuck in summer gets boring after a while and i like how they are introducing being sick and snow days just brings more realism into the game. I want to make a house for seasons but when i do i just end up building from scratch because itll have a lot more items and game play things, like with supernatural i made a house before hand and never used it! :] One more day left :}

I agree, I did the same thing with Supernaturals and previous expansion packs... but this time I left extra rooms and space outside just in case I need to add something (Which I know I'll most likely do. lol)

My house before was to big and cluttered which caused my game to lag... I learned my lesson I'm really proud with the one I did recently I actually blueprinted it out and did it all by scratch even though blueprint mode has been added I wanted it to be more custom and special. I'm not into shopping around and downloading a home personally mainly because I'm picky. lol

But I can't wait to experience all the weather changes and adding the Christmas lights to the roof. :D
  • turistas9turistas9 Posts: 3,290 Member
    edited November 2012
    im excited to see the snow, in custom worlds : )..and also got to update my world for seasons (just updated for it supernatural / store items)
    ..so now ill have all expansions ;)

..and i want a alien baby ..
    ..to skate on ponds
    .. to snowboard..
    ..see a snow storm
    ..to tan / burn ..

ahh.. to much fun. lol.
  • RamsbeeRamsbee Posts: 115
    edited November 2012
    My OCD is horrible with sims 3, with all the new items ill probably be unsatisfied with my current home ;[ Darn myself! DARN. Wish I had all weekend to play I have 3 days off including monday!
  • janeDoe001janeDoe001 Posts: 1,159 Member
    edited November 2012
    A little over 24 hours for me. I also preordered a copy for my sister's late birthday gift. :D (got tired of waiting for her to preorder online... don't worry she knows...)

jD001
    Pokety Poke Poke :D

edited November 2012
    1 more day!!! Omg, I can't wait to go to the store to get it tomorrow morning :D