Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

People all ready got Seasons?

So I was on rincon del simmer and i saw that 3 people all ready have Season and I'm just like Da ***? Once again stores mess it up. 3 lucky people have it all ready and the rest have to suffer. Nice one. Just bravo.

Comments

• Options
    megan_mariamegan_maria Posts: 645 Member
    edited November 2012
    Lucky them I say
  • Options
    jessyxdavidsonjessyxdavidson Posts: 896 Member
    edited November 2012
    So I was on rincon del simmer and i saw that 3 people all ready have Season and I'm just like Da ***? Once again stores mess it up. 3 lucky people have it all ready and the rest have to suffer. Nice one. Just bravo.

🐸🐸🐸🐸-ASDFGHJKL!@#$%^&*()!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
  • Options
    MGSFan612MGSFan612 Posts: 3,429 Member
    edited November 2012
    yeah EA sends most orders out early so people can get them by release date as a result people sometimes get it early.
  • Options
    KORALOVESYAKORALOVESYA Posts: 36
    edited November 2012
    Well they got it super early.
  • Options
    AlisoxAlisox Posts: 1,640 Member
    edited November 2012
    I don't see how 3 or 4 days is "super early".

And we have to "suffer"? That's a really over dramatic.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Alisox wrote:
    I don't see how 3 or 4 days is "super early".

And we have to "suffer"? That's a really over dramatic.

Videos, photos and such.
    I consider it early.

And yes I am dramatic, I accept it and have no problems with it.
  • Options
    pr3ttygirlsw4ggpr3ttygirlsw4gg Posts: 435 New Member
    edited November 2012
    They go to EA events & they get to demo it & take screenshots
  • Options
    hellojewbyhellojewby Posts: 1,316 Member
    edited November 2012
    but we'll get it in just a few days. they were a little luckier. its no big deal, guys. we'll have it very soon.
    think of it this way...some of us don't have to wait until christmas or even most of us u.s. simmers aren't unlucky as simmers in other countries who have to wait muuuuch longer than us!
    AND we didn't have to wait 6 months after supernatural, either!
    don't be jealous, be happy for them! our time is coming very sooooon. :mrgreen:
    let's be friends on origin: hello0jewby
    *Team Seasons*
    XtR6m6.png
  • Options
    hockeychick23hockeychick23 Posts: 136
    edited November 2012
    I think it's awesome they got theirs early. Maybe we'll be able to see pictures and things. I won't be able to play my game until the weekend anyways. I have a research paper due, and all my focus has to be on that. Until then, I would love to see pictures to make me more excited for the weekend.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    I think it's awesome they got theirs early. Maybe we'll be able to see pictures and things. I won't be able to play my game until the weekend anyways. I have a research paper due, and all my focus has to be on that. Until then, I would love to see pictures to make me more excited for the weekend.

Rincon del Simmer is flooding with links pictures and videos.
  • Options
    xVeexVee Posts: 2,061 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Mine is sitting at the depot in my town and it's going to be delivered to my work tomorrow. Pretty excited! One day early! Woot!
  • Options
    candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    edited November 2012
    I don't believe that they have, it please show pictures, if you can. I have ordered from various sources and from EA and I have never gotten it that early. If I got it from EA it usually came out on the release date not a day earlier.
  • Options
    2011simone2011simone Posts: 2,444 Member
    edited November 2012
    Somewhere was selling it yesterday (think it was in russia), people posted pics of the game and themselves with the seasons box
    My origin id is sim2011
  • Options
    Lizziemay12Lizziemay12 Posts: 1,178 Member
    edited November 2012
    This kind of annoys me. If they set a release date for the country to get it, and then allow some people to get it earlier it sets a bad example.

But, lucky them. I really want it now and after Monday (I have an exam Monday afternoon) I'll be desperate to play it on Friday!
    Origin Username: LizzieMay +++ New friends are always welcome :)
  • Options
    misty4mmisty4m Posts: 2,266 Member
    edited November 2012
    Simsvip shared some information of some sim players having the game by nov 9th, there are a lot of people that have the game already.
    new.png
  • Options
    DemyanoSlavDemyanoSlav Posts: 581 Member
    edited November 2012
    Overly-dramatic people in terms to a video game are annoying.

And what explicit word has three letters? Judging by your 'Da ***?'
  • Options
    misty4mmisty4m Posts: 2,266 Member
    edited November 2012
    I’m sure there are many of you out there who have a severe case of PEPS (Pre Expansion Pack Syndrome) right now. Well thanks to a few lucky simmers who already have the game, you can check out a ton of screenshots to help ease the pain!

source: http://simsvip.com/2012/11/09/some-seasons-peps-relief/

261.jpg
    h[img]ttp://arsepo-forum.1055779.n5.nabble.com/file/n5711782/233.jpg[/img]
    246.jpg
    293.jpg

To see the rest of the photos go to simsvip and follow their links.
    new.png
  • Options
    DruscyllaDruscylla Posts: 2,532 Member
    edited November 2012
    I may be jealous but I don't feel any animosity over their good fortune. Its a bummer we don't all gave it but its not like they got it months early. Pokemon fans in the US and EU had to wait months after Japan got the latest Pokemon games - so I consider us all fortunate we will be getting it released soon.
    meow_zpsa650c518.gif
  • Options
    asiamomma82asiamomma82 Posts: 390 Member
    edited November 2012
    hellojewby wrote:
    but we'll get it in just a few days. they were a little luckier. its no big deal, guys. we'll have it very soon.
    think of it this way...some of us don't have to wait until christmas or even most of us u.s. simmers aren't unlucky as simmers in other countries who have to wait muuuuch longer than us!
    AND we didn't have to wait 6 months after supernatural, either!
    don't be jealous, be happy for them! our time is coming very sooooon. :mrgreen:

If this post had a like button I'd click it!! :)
  • Options
    SimsVIP_AdminSimsVIP_Admin Posts: 1,091 Member
    edited November 2012
    From what I understand, some shops is Russia released the game Friday. Many players already have the game in Russia. :)

http://sims.mixei.ru/the-sims-3-vremena-goda-novosti/fotografii-i-diska-qthe-sims-3-vremena-godaq.html
  • Options
    candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    edited November 2012
    How come they got it before us? I thought the game originated here.
  • Options
    3fansforever3fansforever Posts: 1,421 Member
    edited November 2012
    I was mad at first, but 1 day and 7 hours til release, seriously, i dont think there is much to complain about now.
  • Options
    asiamomma82asiamomma82 Posts: 390 Member
    edited November 2012
    Well for anybody who is looking to calm their PEPS a bit, I'd suggest checking out that link that SimsVIP has posted. I'm looking around their forums (google translate!) and while the translations aren't that great, people are giving their impressions of the game with pictures. I'm feeling much better.
  • Options
    xocaptiveoxxocaptiveox Posts: 1,352 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Most game retailers already have it, and it sits in the back until the release date. Some places, though they are not supposed to, hand it out early.

No biggie. You'll get it when you do. Prep your game and do all you can before hand. Getting it digitally from origin lets you get it at midnight I believe.
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited November 2012

Rincon del Simmer is flooding with links pictures and videos.

So how do we go there and see the pictures and videos.