Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Season's is here!!!! What are you guys most excited for?

Comments

• raacheel14raacheel14 Posts: 875 Member
    edited November 2012
    Omg, this week is going by so slow... this is the slowest week out of all this time I've been waiting for seasons! Everytime I play my game I'm always thinking about the things I could be doing in my game if I had seasons!
    I really love reading everything you guys are excited about :)
    edited November 2012
    I can't wait either :D! I find it awesome that they have certain festivals for
    each season! Oh and I'm also looking forward to all the new objects and interactions as well!

The festivals are awesome! I'll have so much fun with them :)
    I'm excited for everything!!! festivals, holidays, new parties, pumpkins, snow ball fights, gift giving, trick or treating, slow dancing, weather channel, tanning, new foods and drinks, snowboarding, online dating, outerwear, umbrealla's, aliens, polar bear club, being able to get sick, ice skating, ahh theres SOOO much more i'm excited for I can't even think! There's soooo much in this EP! I love it :)
  • GeekyAngelGirlGeekyAngelGirl Posts: 517 Member
    edited November 2012
    What am I most excited for? My birthday. It's on the 8th.
    edited November 2012
    What am I most excited for? My birthday. It's on the 8th.

Are you getting seasons for your birthday? Well, late birthday present? Or if you get money for your birthday? :)
    edited November 2012
    6 more days!
  • leanbean17leanbean17 Posts: 164 Member
    edited November 2012
    I am SO excited for this EP. I am hoping and praying time flies. I can't wait to see the first snowflakes in my game!
    edited November 2012
    leanbean17 wrote:
    I am SO excited for this EP. I am hoping and praying time flies. I can't wait to see the first snowflakes in my game!

Me too, the snow is going to be beautiful! What season are you going to play first? Or are you just going to use the default settings for the seasons? :)
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    edited November 2012
    I'm really excited about the online dating feature especially to see how it works now with the attraction feature that came with the patch.
  • squrtsqurt Posts: 172
    edited November 2012
    SidSid3 wrote:
    I NEEEEEEEED IT :cry:

(^spongebob reference, anyone? no? okay lol)

This just made my day!

SPONGEBOB RULLES THE WORLD! VICTORY SCREEEECH
  • GeekyAngelGirlGeekyAngelGirl Posts: 517 Member
    edited November 2012
    Yep! I already pre ordered it back in august!
  • yesme88yesme88 Posts: 316 Member
    edited November 2012
    I am most excited for the change of weather and the holidays, cant wait!!!
  • snurflessnurfles Posts: 3,640 Member
    edited November 2012
    I'm really looking forward to Autumn and the changing of the leaves. (I know, boooring!) :lol:
  • AJS192769AJS192769 Posts: 380 Member
    edited November 2012
    This is the most excited I've been for any expansion pack EVER! Just imagine the weather graphics!! I'll have to wait a couple days for Twallan to update his mods and it will just about kill me. I'm still trying to decide what town to play. Bridgeport would look amazing, but I didn't like it much when it first came out. Leaning toward Appaloosa Plains. I probably can't go wrong, right?!
  • JennyPie45JennyPie45 Posts: 942
    edited November 2012
    I havent been looking up seasons news since supernatural came out. I need updated! Anything new?!
  • brezchettebrezchette Posts: 132 Member
    edited November 2012
    I can't wait til tomorrow, their doing another live broadcasting of the sims 3 seasons again and also the next stuff pack 70's 80's and 90's theme. I'm interested to see what new content their going to share with us about the sims 3 seasons! :D
  • nefferious223nefferious223 Posts: 7
    edited November 2012
    im really looking forward to the snow and winter addition to the game. I think it's going to make the game much , much more interesting. though as a post statement I kinda wanna see a sim get abducted by an alien.... lol
  • lilhunnylilhunny Posts: 1,561 Member
    edited November 2012
    everything
    edited November 2012
    brezchette wrote:
    I can't wait til tomorrow, their doing another live broadcasting of the sims 3 seasons again and also the next stuff pack 70's 80's and 90's theme. I'm interested to see what new content their going to share with us about the sims 3 seasons! :D

Me too, I can't wait to watch the broadcast :) I hope they show us a lot more about seasons :)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • brezchettebrezchette Posts: 132 Member
    edited November 2012
    raacheel14 wrote:
    Me too, I can't wait to watch the broadcast :) I hope they show us a lot more about seasons :)

Yes, I want to hear more about the mermaid as well if it's true I hope they show it that would be amazing! :D
  • PenelopePenelope Posts: 3,298 Member
    edited November 2012
    Most excited for SNOOOWWWW!!!! :mrgreen:
    I told my husband I wanted him to buy Seasons for me for Christmas, but I'm not sure I can wait that long to get it.

I wonder if you can make it perpetual winter? Like in "The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe." LOL. 8)
  • palmtreecodpalmtreecod Posts: 261 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Penelope wrote:
    I wonder if you can make it perpetual winter? Like in "The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe." LOL. 8)

If you could, then Hidden Springs would be my Ski Lodge year round, especially if NRaas' Traveller mod is updated to cooperate with weather and Seasons!
  • dragon114dragon114 Posts: 1,203 Member
    edited November 2012
    what im look forward to the most is to play the game again with new features
    edited November 2012
    brezchette wrote:
    Yes, I want to hear more about the mermaid as well if it's true I hope they show it that would be amazing! :D

I wish we knew if it was true or not, I really don't know if they would add mermaids already or not, because they're adding aliens with seasons. Honestly though, I would perfer mermaids over aliens, I do love the aliens though, I'm so happy they added them, I just like mermaids a little more. :D
    edited November 2012
    dragon114 wrote:
    what im look forward to the most is to play the game again with new features

Me too :) I feel like the game is missing so much without seasons, The sims 3 is not complete without seasons, the sims world just has to have seasons.. I hate how it's always sunny in my game as if its summer all the time, except at the same time it doesn't feel like summer in my game either, because with seasons summer includes a lot more then just a sunny day. So I guess the world just feels boring without the weather changing. I can't wait till weather is in my gam :)
  • Solstice401Solstice401 Posts: 1,074 Member
    edited November 2012
    I am just so overwhelmed with excitement now that there is no way I can name a few things.
    I'm excited about everything in Seasons. :mrgreen: