Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Terrylin's Thank Yous "tanubanue & Addy!"

Comments

• Options
    TerrylinTerrylin Posts: 4,846 Member
    edited November 2012
    embarrassed-smiley-face.gif Happily simming and building away the day only to come on this evening and find this:
    You have been gifted a Store item from Faith_Andhope!

Congrats :)http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/605596.page

Faith_Andhope has gifted you: The Resolute Coffee Table
    happy-butterfly-smiley-emoticon.gif AWW Thank You So Very Much Charicharn for nominating me and Faith_Andhope for hosting!! Congrats on your 4000th post!! I missed my 1000th! Slipped right by! LOL God Bless you both and yours! May all your days be filled with Happiness and Sunshine!! Really Big Squishy Hugs & Sheba Kisses

cutethanks72.jpg
    hug_100.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    surprised-bird-smiley-emoticon.gif And then a Sneaky Ninja came by!!
    You have been gifted a Store item from Karrterr!

Sorry I am on a gifting spree and I could not leave you out my sweet friend. lol

Karrterr has gifted you: The Benet Phonograph
    kiss-and-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif Sneaky Ninja therapy? Very sneaky of you I might add! Thank You So Very Much!! I think that phonograph looks so cool and will look great in some old time country builds!!! God Bless you and yours! may all of your days be filled with Happiness and Sunshine! Really Big Squishy Hugs & Sheba Kisses
    67538.gif
    168.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    surprise-smiley-emoticon.gif OMG The Master Sneaky Ninja is back!!!
    You have been gifted a Store item from dhay773!

I responded to your email, sorry I didn't see it sooner :( Just wanted you to know how touched I was when I saw it! Love you and ((massive squishy hugs)) !

dhay773 has gifted you: Hogan’s Deep-Fried Diner Starter Kit
    jumping-for-joy-smiley-emoticon.gif And in full form it would seem!! I was getting worried about you Sweetie!! I am so glad to hear you are OK! You didn't have to throw things to prove it though!! LOL Thank You So Very Much!! Your Aim is still Perfect!! God Bless you and yours!! May all of your days be filled with Happiness and Sunshine! Really Really Big Squishy Hugs & Sheba Kisses

hugs_07.jpg
    Thank-You-3.gif
  • Options
    KarrterrKarrterr Posts: 1,329 Member
    edited November 2012
    Your welcome sweetie. I knew you weren't around today so it made it so fun for me to get you during my gifting spree I did on alot of friends today. Enjoy it cause you so deserve a gift for your sweetness.
  • Options
    dhay773dhay773 Posts: 753 Member
    edited November 2012
    You made me cry again! Stop it! :cry: I am very emotional and twitchy over here. Thank you for the lovely TY post and the wonderful email response, I'll respond to that soon. ((Big sloppy hugs and kisses))
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    dhay773 wrote:
    You made me cry again! Stop it! :cry: I am very emotional and twitchy over here. Thank you for the lovely TY post and the wonderful email response, I'll respond to that soon. ((Big sloppy hugs and kisses))

blowing-a-raspberry-smiley-emoticon.gif winking-sticking-out-tongue-smiley-emoticon.gif food-fight.gif love-you-puppy-smiley-emoticon.gif
    Is This better? Squishy Hugs!!
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    dancing-good-morning-smiley-emoticon.gif What an unexpected suprise this morning!!
    Dear Terrylin

Good luck to you and Sheba at the vet!

LavynderHaze has gifted you: The Vaindenburger Sofa.
    Have a wonderful day!

LavynderHaze has gifted you: The Vaindenburger Chair
    thank-you-text-smiley-emoticon.gif An early it was for both Sheba and I!! This gave me huge smile and started my early morning off just right!! I hate my alarm and it tends to put me out of sorts for a few hours!! LOL Thank You So Very Much!! That set looks so comfortable and I do believ my grandfather had some leather furniture that looked just like it!! I will have to try and build the house they lived in at that time!! That would be cool!! God Bless you and yours! May all of your days be filled with Happiness and Sunshine!! Really Big Squishy Hugs & Sheba Kisses

hugs74.gif
    12528.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    rainbow-good-morning-smiley-emoticon.gif This was also a very welcome surprise!!
    Dear Terrylin

:)

krystalislady has gifted you: The Lumbago
    blowing-kiss-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif valentine-kiss-smiley-emoticon.gif I am so very glad you are back and OK!! I was starting to get worried about you!! Thank You So Very Much!! I love this set and it will look so awesome in the build I am going to do of my grandparents old house!! God Bless you and yours!! May all of your days be filled with Happiness and Sunshine!! Really Really Big Squishy Hugs & Extra Sheba Kisses

hugs_comment_graphic_01.gif
    thankyou-bears-kissing.gif
  • Options
    LavynderHazeLavynderHaze Posts: 813 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Aw, you're welcome! That is why I love the set - because my Grandpa had a leather chair and couch that looked like that, which I received when he died. It makes me so happy to be able to give you something that is special to you :) Many hugs!!
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    good-morning-coffee-smiley-emoticon.gif Getting on to see what has been happening around here and I find this awaiting me!
    Dear Terrylin

LavynderHaze has gifted you: Leathery Bar Stool
    To go with the rest!

LavynderHaze has gifted you: President's Desk
    OK last one! *hugs* Thanks for voting for Thai :)

LavynderHaze has gifted you: Custom Wood Bar
    embarrassed-smiley-face.gif blowing-kiss-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif I had a tomcat that looked very close to Thai! Wish you had won, you did a very good job!! This will make my Grandparents house complete! I started to build it yesterday. It was in the early 70's and was huge! All of the family would hang out and watch football on the weekends there! Thank You So Very Much!! God Bless you and yours! May all of your days be filled with Happiness and Sunshine! Really Big Squishy Hugs & Sheba Kisses
    191.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    good-morning-coffee-smiley-emoticon.gif Oh Dear I didn't check my e-mail yesterday!! I am so sorry I didn't see this until today!

Dear Terrylin

I'm one of Tink's warriors from the Marvelous Militia thread :D

Candygurl84 has gifted you: Old Town Style Masks
    (>‿♥)

Candygurl84 has gifted you: Ultra Basket Case
    kiss-and-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif But,,,That was done already!! You didn't have to sneak in and hit me again!! Cool more deco for my builds!! Thank You So Very Much!! God Bless you and yours! May all of your days be filled with Happiness and Sunshine! Really Big Squishy Hugs & Sheba Kisses
    rainbow-good-morning-smiley-emoticon.gif AWWW Another Awesome friend making me Smile!
    Dear Terrylin

Good morning!

xvkiweevx has gifted you: Coastal Cabinet
    valentine-kiss-smiley-emoticon.gif Good Morning to you Sweetie!! You are Awesome do you know that? Isn't that a cute Cabinet? I love it!! Thank You So Very Much! God Bless you and yours! May all of your days be filled with Happiness and Sunshine! Really Big Squishy Hugs & Sheba Kisses
    good-morning-sunshine-smiley-emoticon.gif You Awesome people are the Best!!
    Dear Terrylin

Because you are so sweet to everyone and you always have the kindest words. Have a great day! :D

saschatilo has gifted you: Haute Hacienda Dining Room- Artful Adobe Fireplace
    blow.gif AWWW Thank You So Very Much!! It isn't hard to be nice to all the Awesome people here! Because of you guys I have a Awesome family that I love to be with everyday!! I love this fireplace and I think it will look good in southwestern adobe type builds!! God Bless you and yours! May all of your days be filled with Happiness and Sunshine! Really Big Squishy Hugs & Sheba Kisses

hugs-2.gif
    13184.gif
  • Options
    xvkiweevxxvkiweevx Posts: 470 Member
    edited November 2012
    You're so welcome! Think we all just wanna reach through the screen, and hug you back! Guess you'll just have catch all the stuff falling from your WL. :):):)
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    embarrassed.gif AWW this such a surprise!
    Dear Terrylin

Charicharn wanted you to have this. It is part of her winnings from potterphyle's Firefly contest.

wensimmie has gifted you: VDBM-880 Wall Mirror
    thank-you-text-smiley-emoticon.gif Thank You So Very much! Congrats on Second Place!! You did an Awesome job on Simon!! I envy you because I have no patience in CAS!! LOL It is so Sweet that you wanted to share you winnings with me! God Bless you and yours! May all of your days be filled with Happiness and Sunshine! Really Big Squishy Hugs & Sheba Kisses

I would like to Thank potterphyle for hosting such a awesome contest and wensimmie for Sponsoring!! God Bless you both! May all of your days be filled with Happiness and Sunshine! Squishy Hugs

31374e2d2143786f1.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    rose-and-butterfly-good-morning-smiley-emoticon.gif AKK what you doing in my WL Sweet Lady?
    Dear Terrylin

Happy simming!

potterphyle has gifted you: All of Me Mirror
    oh-hello-smiley-emoticon.gif kiss-and-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif AWWW Thank You So very Much!! My Vain Sims will love it! LOL I have one sim that goes from room to room checking himself out in the mirrors all the time! LOL I know you sent a Friend Request I just can't see it yet! As soon as it shows up I will have another Awesome Friend! God Bless you and yours! May all of your days be filled with Happiness and Sunshine! Really Big Squishy Hugs & Sheba Kisses

00019.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    oh-hello-smiley-emoticon.gif AWW two of my Sweet Awesome friends!
    Dear Terrylin

*Smack* You won 1st prize in Casaundr's Weekly Lotto! Nominated by summermistx3

CasaundraKay has gifted you: Haute Hacienda Dining Room - Artful Adobe Arched Window
    *Smack* You won 1st prize in Casaundr's Weekly Lotto! Nominated by summermistx3

CasaundraKay has gifted you: Haute Hacienda Dining Room- Artful Adobe Arched Doorway.
    embarrassed-smiley-face.gif kiss-and-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif Thank You So Very Much too Both of you!! Although I do believe Casaundra enjoys SMACKING me around!! It took me awhile to picture these two arches in a different color! Now that I do I know they will look good in my Southwestern builds!! God Bless you both and yours!! May all of your days be filled with Happiness and Sunshine! Really Big Squishy Hugs & Sheba Kisses

hugs68.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    good-morning-coffee-smiley-emoticon.gif Awww Awesome friend just rooting around in my WL and PINKED me up one side and down the other!!
    Dear Terrylin

Pinked!!

LavynderHaze has gifted you: Bearly On Time Clock
    Thanks for being a great friend!

LavynderHaze has gifted you: Full Force Firewood

LavynderHaze has gifted you: Tree Saw Wall Sculpture
    Hope your weekend is well!

LavynderHaze has gifted you: Desert Designs Coffee Table.
    Enjoy!

LavynderHaze has gifted you: Repurposed Computer Desk.
    rainbow-good-morning-smiley-emoticon.gif rainbow-smiley-emoticon.gif Thank You So Very Much!! I do belive that finishes off that set! Totally Awesome!! Now my Cabin Builds will be complete!! God Bless you and yours! May all of your days be filled with Happiness and Sunshine! Really Big Squishy Hugs & Sheba Kisses

hugs-comment-005.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    embarrassed.gif AWWW This is so very SWEET!!
    You have been gifted a Store item from arlem525!

Okido1987 wanted you to share in her lottery winnings from my reading thread lottery :)

arlem525 has gifted you: Slab O' Wood Barstool
    oh-hello-smiley-emoticon.gif kiss-and-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif Thank You So Very Much!! This was a very unexpected surprise and totally unnecessary! Your freely given friendship is the best gift you have or ever will give me! Thank You arlem525 for hosting the lotto!
    God Bless you both and yours! May all of your days be filled with Happiness and Sunshine! Really Big Squishy Hugs & Sheba KIsses
    hugs68.gif
  • Options
    okido1987okido1987 Posts: 1,898 Member
    edited November 2012
    Ahw :oops:
    Thank you for your kind words! I always like that you cheer up everyone with positive and cheerful posts on the forum and on everyone's pages!
    So you're very welcome :D
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    shocked-smiley-emoticon.gif OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!! cant-believe-my-eyes-smiley-emoticon.gif
    Dear Terrylin

You bring a smile to many simmers (especially me!) with your kind and often funny words/stories/adventures. Thank YOU!!!!!

ADWilson has gifted you: Stones Throw Greenhouse
    fainting-smiley-emoticon.gif And just saw this
    Reminds me of a cabin I once stayed in. Just stopping by and wishing you a TERRIFIC day, my friend!!! {hugs} and bellyrub for Sheba!

ADWilson has gifted you: Pump-less Waterwork Sink
    wow-smiley-emoticon.gif cute-puppy-licking-smiley-emoticon.gif happy-spring-smiley-emoticon.gif OMG OMG OMG!! I just,,,it's just,,,that seems to be all I can say!!! OMG I,,,erm,,,um,,,,GEEZ Woman you almost made me spill my morning coffee!! Sheba is looking at me like I have lost my ever-loving mind!!! She does tend to do that allot! Especially when I scream as loud as I did when I check my e-mail! She is going to get smart and when I turn on the laptop she will leave the room or be prepared!! She even jumped up and barked thinking someone was here!! OMG!!! You are making me babble more than usual!! Looks like I will be building you something special with this set! You tell me what you would like and I will build it for you! OMG! This set is AWESOME!! THANK YOU Sooooooo Very Very Much!! OMG! Did I say THANK YOU? I so can't wait to see it in game! I do believe I need to get off here to do that though!! LOL I is a joy to have coffee on here with you every morning!! I look forward to it! I mean you are my Neighbor and all, just wished you lived a little closer and then we could go and really have coffee together! God Bless you and yours Sweet Lady! May all of your days be filled with Happiness and Sunshine!! Really Really BIG Squishy Hugs & Sheba Kisses

30514.gif
    Thank-You-Graphics-101.png
    46011.jpg
    kiss-dog.jpg
  • Options
    ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    edited November 2012
    :oops:
    Aww... thank YOU,
    neighbor/friend
    friend/neighbor

You bring a smile to my face each day with our morning chat.
    Often a giggle or laugh can be heard on my end.
    Rarely (thank goodness!) we commiserate due to aches/pains or illness.

We may not have met face-to-face, but I think of you as a friend.

If we did live closer,
    I would take you up on that offer to go grab a coffee (for you) and a tea or cocoa (for me)
    I would probably even become an "honorary aunt" and spoil Sheba rotten!

So...keep on doing what you do and being you!! {hugs}
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    rainbow-smiley-emoticon.gif Awww My Awesome friends are the best!
    Dear Terrylin

Is it Thanksgiving Day in the US today? I'm thankful to call you a friend, so I thought I'd send you something to brighten your day {{{hugs}}}

enkeli63 has gifted you: Crazy for Cuckoo
    good-morning-coffee-smiley-emoticon.gif I so look forward to having my morning coffee reading your blog and chatting with you!! Starts my day off with a Smile and a Chuckle!! Thank You So Very Much! God Bless you Sweet Lady!! May all of your days be filled with Happiness and Sunshine! Really Big Squishy Hugs & Sheba Kisses
    Another Awesome Friend passing through:
    ((shoots globs of glittery pink paint around the room)) You've been hit! ;)

envira_x has gifted you: I Love Me Mirror
    red-cute-good-morning-smiley-emoticon.gif PINKED again!! Do you know how hard that stuff is to get out of your hair! LOL AWWW I will wear it with a Very Big Smile on my face!! Thank You So Very Much! God bless You and Yours! May all of your days be filled with Happiness and Sunshine! Really Big Squishy Hugs & Sheba Kisses
    And a very Sneaky Midnight Ninja:
    Thank you for your friendship over this past year! I look forward to knowing you longer!

Zasadet has gifted you: Vorn Bathtub
    embarrassed-smiley-face.gif Awww I Thank You So Very Much for your Awesome friendship!! I too look forward to many years of your friendship!! Thank You So Very Much! God Bless you and yours! May all of your days be filled with Happiness and Sunshine! Really Big Squishy Hugs & Sheba Kisses

cutethanks12.gif
    hiandhugs.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    thanksgiving-turkey.gif Happy Thanksgiving to all the Awesome people on GG! You my Awesome friends and acquaintances are a Very Special Family I am Thankful to be a part of! Many Bless to each and everyone of you and yours! May all of you lives be filled with Happiness and Sunshine!

giving-thanks2.jpg
  • Options
    enkeli63enkeli63 Posts: 6,637 Member
    edited November 2012
    You're so welcome!! It's a real pleasure chatting with you on here, and I love sharing my morning coffee with you across the timezones--that's so cool! It really makes me smile when I work on my blog, sipping my coffee, to know that you'll soon be there enjoying your coffee too :mrgreen:

I hope you have a beautiful holiday with all your loved ones!! I am so thankful for you and your friendship always brightens my day 8) {{{hugs}}}
    OriginID Starwing6
    my Sims 4 story blog: http://www.starwingsims.com/

Join SimsWriters.com to promote or enjoy fan-generated content (stories, videos, music, etc) celebrating The Sims.
  • Options
    envira_xenvira_x Posts: 4,295 Member
    edited November 2012
    Terrylin, thank you for fun, kind spirit. I appreciated your cute thank-you note. (And be aware -- just because you were recently *pinked* does not remove you from my list of potential targets. You have been warned!)

THANK YOU for sharing such a sweet message for Thanksgiving. I enjoy your company very much. I look forward to stalking your page in the morning, and getting to know you even better! ((hugs))
  • Options
    ZasadetZasadet Posts: 228 New Member
    edited November 2012
    You are absolutely, positively, extremely welcome!