Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Season's is here!!!! What are you guys most excited for?

Comments

• raacheel14raacheel14 Posts: 875 Member
    edited November 2012
    9 more days! Single digits are here :D
  • Pualani1672Pualani1672 Posts: 47
    edited November 2012
    Im just wondering whether my sims will have snow before i do and for the record i live in alaska :P
  • angldiorangldior Posts: 4,379 Member
    edited November 2012
    Rain
    Snow
    Everything
    edited November 2012
    Im just wondering whether my sims will have snow before i do and for the record i live in alaska :P

Haha, that's funny. :) I live in Canada and I'm sure my sims will have snow before I do :P
    edited November 2012
    8 more days! Tomorrow it will only be one week until release date! :)
    I'm excited to watch the live chat for seasons and 70's, 80's and 90's stuff on November 8th :D
  • Danikville16Danikville16 Posts: 25
    edited November 2012
    I'm incredibly excited for the seasons! These weeks have been going by sooo slow for me because I'm counting down the days til seasons arrives. The things I am most excited for is the seasonal activities and the spring love affairs. I'm pretty much excited for EVERYTHING that's coming with this EP. Even the littlest things like the foggy windows, and tracks in the snow from cars driving by. I just can't wait! And i might not even be able to get it the day it comes out! :cry:
  • Lizziemay12Lizziemay12 Posts: 1,178 Member
    edited November 2012
    raacheel, have you seen the one that's uploaded already? I've seen two: the one that announced 70s, 80s, 90s stuff pack and the one of Clark and Abbey. I wonder what they choose to release next?

I'm looking forward to the weather (clear one there!), pumpkins and the hot chocolate and ice cone machines!!

I read on the winter blog that the items are updated so that some of the store items can be included in the outerwear section. I have a question about the outwear section, is it on all the time like formal and swimwear (but they spin into it when its cold) or is it like workwear and you can only change it in winter?
    Origin Username: LizzieMay +++ New friends are always welcome :)
    edited November 2012
    raacheel, have you seen the one that's uploaded already? I've seen two: the one that announced 70s, 80s, 90s stuff pack and the one of Clark and Abbey. I wonder what they choose to release next?

I'm looking forward to the weather (clear one there!), pumpkins and the hot chocolate and ice cone machines!!

I read on the winter blog that the items are updated so that some of the store items can be included in the outerwear section. I have a question about the outwear section, is it on all the time like formal and swimwear (but they spin into it when its cold) or is it like workwear and you can only change it in winter?

Yes I have seen those :) For the outerwear I think it's on all the time and they change into it when they walk outside when it's cold.
  • creationsofmoniccreationsofmonic Posts: 122 Member
    edited November 2012
    So excited! I can't wait. I'm most excited about, well everything. Mainly snow if I had to choose! :mrgreen:
  • MangAnimeJeMangAnimeJe Posts: 563 Member
    edited November 2012
    I wish I could buy it, sadly I need to wait :(
    I guess that exciting thing is the snow. Oh how I love the snow.
  • LizNuiqueLizNuique Posts: 3,413 Member
    edited November 2012
    I just wish it were here already! but I've got someont to look foward to though...I'm going to see a hockey game with my aunt ^^ I don't know when though but my dad will purchase tickets then me and my aunt will go to the game. I love the fist fights in hockey games (even though its probably planned and made to entertain)
    edited November 2012
    I wish I could buy it, sadly I need to wait :(
    I guess that exciting thing is the snow. Oh how I love the snow.

Even though you need to wait, you'll have something to look forward to for when you can get seasons :)
  • mischiefluvermischiefluver Posts: 738 Member
    edited November 2012
    I am excited to find out if these mermaid hints mean anything. They gave us aliens too easily; they usually try to make the life stage a surprise or at least the details of the lifestage. Maybe it was a diversionary tactic to keep the mermaids a surprise?
    edited November 2012
    LizNuique wrote:
    I just wish it were here already! but I've got someont to look foward to though...I'm going to see a hockey game with my aunt ^^ I don't know when though but my dad will purchase tickets then me and my aunt will go to the game. I love the fist fights in hockey games (even though its probably planned and made to entertain)

Me too! and have fun at the hockey game with your aunt! :D I've got something to look forward to aswell, I'm going to a baby shower, my cousin is pregnant with a baby girl, I'm so excited that it's a girl lol.
    ANYWAYS, I can't wait to be able to play seasons!!!!
    edited November 2012
    I am excited to find out if these mermaid hints mean anything. They gave us aliens too easily; they usually try to make the life stage a surprise or at least the details of the lifestage. Maybe it was a diversionary tactic to keep the mermaids a surprise?

That would be awesome if they added mermaids to the game, it would be so fun to play a mermaid :)
  • rooroomay1509rooroomay1509 Posts: 2,693 Member
    edited November 2012
    8 days! i'm dedicated to my thread about seasons realease, so i won't forget the release date anytime soon. :lol: Since i must change the days because im doing a countdown, looking for new pics links and all.

Also, what question is that?! What am i most excited for?! I can't be excited for one thing in the EP...

IM EXCITED ABOUT EVERY SINGLE LITTLE DETAIL, PIXEL, THINGS AND ALL! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • ilovegodilovegod Posts: 9 New Member
    edited November 2012
    when does it get release i can't wait either :-o
    edited November 2012
    8 days! i'm dedicated to my thread about seasons realease, so i won't forget the release date anytime soon. :lol: Since i must change the days because im doing a countdown, looking for new pics links and all.

Also, what question is that?! What am i most excited for?! I can't be excited for one thing in the EP...

IM EXCITED ABOUT EVERY SINGLE LITTLE DETAIL, PIXEL, THINGS AND ALL! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Lol, you're just as excited as me!!! Everytime I try to think about what I'm excited about most I really can't decide. I'm excited for everything!
    Whats the first thing you will do when you install the ep? :D
    edited November 2012
    ilovegod wrote:
    when does it get release i can't wait either :-o

The release date is November 13th :)
    Soo excited!
    edited November 2012
    7 more days! AHH :D
  • JimedJimed Posts: 692 Member
    edited November 2012
    I'm excited for the winter and snow, online dating, and all of the festivals!
  • brezchettebrezchette Posts: 132 Member
    edited November 2012

Where did you find hints at about mermaids? I didn't see any hints... That would be amazing if they do add them. :D
  • Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    edited November 2012
    So excited. I wished it would came out on my birthday. LOL! It was on the 4th. Oh well waiting for my dad sent me money so I can buy it as soon as it comes out. Can't wait to snowboarding and built snowman, laying out in the sun! You name it, more excitement I get. LOL! :D
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • Ps2princess2004Ps2princess2004 Posts: 50 Member
    edited November 2012
    I can't wait either :D! I find it awesome that they have certain festivals for
    each season! Oh and I'm also looking forward to all the new objects and interactions as well!
    Can't play Sims till i get my new Graphics card :(
  • SidSid3SidSid3 Posts: 636 Member
    edited November 2012
    I NEEEEEEEED IT :cry:

(^spongebob reference, anyone? no? okay lol)