Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Warming Up To TS3

inkheart27inkheart27 Posts: 51 New Member
So I'm definitely getting my groove on with TS3 now.I really enjoy it, and I'm sure that this game will get better with future expansion packs. For sure, TS2 really wasn't that great until the expansion packs came out; it started off about the same.

I do have a complaint that it's not easier to set hairstyle with appearance. Yes, I like to set a different hairstyle with each different outfit, you know ponytail for exercise, messy hair for pajamas, etc. The way it's set up right now, I literally have to change into each outfit and then reload the 'change appearance' screen each time.

Also, why are my sims not rotating my 3 chosen daily outfits. I still have to tell them when to put 'everyday outfit 1' on, when I think they should just automatically rotate those. Of course, keep the outfit in tune with the sim's activity, but why would my sim want to wear everyday outfit 1, every single day?

I really love the fact that I can have my sims doing different things around the town all at the same time. I've had one touring the museum, while another went shopping and the other two were at home woohooing. LOL

I'm not so sure why I have a grocery store if my fridge just automatically re-stocks...this seems ******** to me. Make the sims go buy food dang it! And, honestly, I think this should be the same for clothes. Why does my dresser just have a boatload of clothing in it, that I can plan a different outfit whenever I want?

Lastly, when I kicked my son out he had to leave without any money. I should be able to choose how much a sim takes with them when they move out. I also don't know why I can't play multiple households without changing my primary household...but you know, system requirements and all... Other than that, I'm lovin' it!

P.S.

Per previous comments that none of the NPC's had jobs, mine do...I guess I don't have that bug. Mine are all rich at that...

Comments

• inkheart27inkheart27 Posts: 51 New Member
    edited June 2009
    By NPC's I mean 'townies' I guess...I call them NPC's cause I don't play them, but I guess technically they aren't since I could if I wanted to...anyhow, just wanted to clear that up. :D