Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Season's is here!!!! What are you guys most excited for?

Comments

• CimaraNyx1CimaraNyx1 Posts: 469
    edited November 2012
    I hate to be Debbie Downer but I'm most excited for the new glitches to be fixed with this next expansion. I want my Sim to have his genius personality back and be able to use his telescope again and talk to people about all his discoveries. Sucks when things that did work, don't. And sucks to wait for an expansion to fix those issues. And the next expansion will bring new issues...and on and on.

So I guess I'm looking forward to those things that are promised to us faithful customers that can and DO work correctly in this expansion. :?
  • Rinoa666AngelRinoa666Angel Posts: 2,074 Member
    edited November 2012
    I was excited from when it was announced till this morning when i realized that i really want University lol.Now all i can think about is University.Maybe i need to refresh my seasons memory :mrgreen:
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited November 2012
    Surely the telescope will be fixed since that's one way to get aliens to come visit. I didn't know about the genius trait.
    edited November 2012
    LizNuique wrote:

Same with me but I get mine from Gamestop. No one in my area really plays sims games so there's a whole bunch of sims games at the gamestop at the mall near my house. (its less than 5 minutes away I mean you can walk there but I wouldn't not in the Texas sun)

FYI, there's another much anticipated game being released at midnight on Nov 13th and the Gamestop near me in Texas is having a party that night that starts at 10 p.m. and ends when they hand out your pre-ordered games. Now this is actually for that (other game I won't mention the name of since I don't know who makes it) but the manager told me to come down and get my pre-ordered copy of Seasons that night too..she'd have it ready for me then. Of course, since your Gamestop is in the mall, they might not be doing that. 8)
    edited November 2012
    Surely the telescope will be fixed since that's one way to get aliens to come visit. I didn't know about the genius trait.

No Cat, it didn't actually affect his genius trait, just the telescope use. I was just saying he's a genius and that's how I play him. Now I have to find other things for him to socialize about till this gets fixed. Sims get tired of hearing about the same old stars and he can't exactly say, "well, my telescope's broke..what do you expect" :!: :!: :!:
  • marshaline6marshaline6 Posts: 576 Member
    edited November 2012
    bobbing for apples, christmas, and trick or treating! :)
  • Solstice401Solstice401 Posts: 1,074 Member
    edited November 2012
    It's been a long time since I've been this excited about something! :D
  • brezchettebrezchette Posts: 132 Member
    edited November 2012
    raacheel14 wrote:

I know and that's fine, 13 days does sound better then 14 days but when I started this forum I just decided to count by the calender rather then the countdown. I wasn't trying to offend you either :) Now lets talk about what really matters :D Stuff about seasons! :) Lol!
    Can't wait :)

Agreed, lol!
  • brezchettebrezchette Posts: 132 Member
    edited November 2012
    I'm also excited about the new recipes their going to be releasing with it! I don't know what it is but I just love cooking and planting on the sims it makes it feel more realistic I guess. lol
  • raacheel14raacheel14 Posts: 875 Member
    edited November 2012
    I'm not worried about glitches when seasons comes out, I'm sure there will be some but I rarely ever get any glitches in my game. I'm excited for the pumpkins and pumpkin pie!
    edited November 2012
    11 more days!!
  • DaQueen84DaQueen84 Posts: 400 New Member
    edited November 2012
    raacheel14 wrote:
    I can't wait until Seasons is out!!
    Only 23 more days now! :)
    I'm not pre-ordering but I'm going to go buy it the day it comes out early in the morning. I can't wait any longer!
    Seasons is amazing, and I'm so excited for Spooky day and Snowflake day!!
    I'm honestly excited about every single thing that's coming with this expansion pack, I'll be playing all day as soon as I get it!
    Who else is as excited as me?
    What are you guys excited for? :)
    This forum will basically be talking all about seasons to make the wait go by faster!

I'm mostly excited for the holidays. :D
    edited November 2012
    DaQueen84 wrote:
    I'm mostly excited for the holidays. :D

Me too! I was surprised when I found out they actually had holidays, I always wanted that in my sim game! :)
  • leegirl124leegirl124 Posts: 988 Member
    edited November 2012
    i cant wait for snow and Christmas. i would rather have snow in my game then in the real world lol
    :D
  • OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    edited November 2012
    I'm super excited!! Everything that keeps coming out, blogs, videos, etc... has me so pumped for the expansion pack. I cannot wait for Christmas! I've seen screenshots of the snow and it's just mind-blowing how gorgeous it is. I thought Sims 2 was gorgeous.. but no.. The Sims 3 Seasons blows Sims 2's out of the water!

When I saw that there will be ice sickles, and Christmas lights on houses. I was excited JUST for that! The little details are what makes this game so amazing. I love that they added gift giving parties, and that we can actually carve pumpkins and make pumpkin pie and the festivals are going to be soo amazing and fun.. and all the cute little interactions for each of the seasons etc.. ughhh. I cannot wait! 11 more days... we're almost there!!

I think it will be really hard for me to decide what season I like the most... but it will probably be a tie with Autumn and Winter... just because Autumn with the leaves changes colors will be soo pretty and winter because the snow is just gorgeous.

I think another thing I'm excited about is the Aliens. So glad they finally added them, and they have so many new things that they can do that they couldn't do in Sims 2.

I don't even have the game, yet.. and I'm already amazed by how much work EA has put into this expansion pack. It's really got me hooked on the game again. This is just the type of expansion pack I needed to get away from all the 'work' and just play the Sims and enjoy the game play, and not have my Sims questing, or working all the time. I love it! ♥
    edited November 2012
    I'm super excited!! Everything that keeps coming out, blogs, videos, etc... has me so pumped for the expansion pack. I cannot wait for Christmas! I've seen screenshots of the snow and it's just mind-blowing how gorgeous it is. I thought Sims 2 was gorgeous.. but no.. The Sims 3 Seasons blows Sims 2's out of the water!

When I saw that there will be ice sickles, and Christmas lights on houses. I was excited JUST for that! The little details are what makes this game so amazing. I love that they added gift giving parties, and that we can actually carve pumpkins and make pumpkin pie and the festivals are going to be soo amazing and fun.. and all the cute little interactions for each of the seasons etc.. ughhh. I cannot wait! 11 more days... we're almost there!!

I think it will be really hard for me to decide what season I like the most... but it will probably be a tie with Autumn and Winter... just because Autumn with the leaves changes colors will be soo pretty and winter because the snow is just gorgeous.

I think another thing I'm excited about is the Aliens. So glad they finally added them, and they have so many new things that they can do that they couldn't do in Sims 2.

I don't even have the game, yet.. and I'm already amazed by how much work EA has put into this expansion pack. It's really got me hooked on the game again. This is just the type of expansion pack I needed to get away from all the 'work' and just play the Sims and enjoy the game play, and not have my Sims questing, or working all the time. I love it! ♥

I agree with you 100% The little things in seasons has made it so amazing, you're excited for everything I am. It will be a tie for winter and autumn for me too, I love spooky day and snowflake day! and the leaves will be beautiful in autumn, the snow will be even more beautiful in winter. I love all the activities your sims can do in autumn and winter!
  • EuanSimEuanSim Posts: 2,345 Member
    edited November 2012
    Everything. I have to persuade my mum to let me have it when it comes as an early Christmas present... ;D
    edited November 2012
    EuanSim wrote:
    Everything. I have to persuade my mum to let me have it when it comes as an early Christmas present... ;D

I'm getting mine as an early Christmas gift, my mom knows how much I love sims lol. I hope you end up getting it for an early Christmas present too! :)
  • caseynicole_23caseynicole_23 Posts: 1,006 Member
    edited November 2012
    I've never been this excited about an EP ever. :mrgreen:
    I'm dying of hereeeee it's taking forever to get to Nov. 13th!
    edited November 2012
    I've never been this excited about an EP ever. :mrgreen:
    I'm dying of hereeeee it's taking forever to get to Nov. 13th!

I know how you feel! Time has never went by this slowly.
    edited November 2012
    I'm not going to be able to sleep on the night before seasons comes out, I will probably just fall asleep when my alarm is about to go off, haha.
    edited November 2012
    Single digits need to hurry up :)
  • LilgirlShadowLilgirlShadow Posts: 1,302 Member
    edited November 2012
    raacheel14 wrote:
    I'm not going to be able to sleep the night before seasons comes out, I'll probably fall asleep right before my alarm goes off, haha.

I know how you feel! We are only 11 days away and It's STILL DRIVING MY PEPS CRAZY!!! :shock: :lol::mrgreen:
    edited November 2012
    10 more days!!