Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seasons Patch Picture Thread!

Comments

• tink200122tink200122 Posts: 116 New Member
    edited October 2012
    sam123 wrote:
    tink200122 wrote:
    mandya wrote:
    tink200122 wrote:
    mandya wrote:
    tink200122 wrote:
    mandya wrote:
    tink200122 wrote:
    My Launcher says Im up to Date, and I didnt even install the update? Help?

Mine said that at first too but you just have to keep refreshing until it comes up :)

I didmit about 10 times now and nothing happened

Um. Did you try doing it Manually?

I tried but got frustrated to the point that I started crying :roll:

No! Don't cry :( Has it come up yet? If not I would uninstall your last expansion pack or Stuff pack and re install it so that the new update would automatically be updated to it

I'll try that, thanks for the idea

Edit: Ugh, I uninstalled Sims 3 Generations, and now when I try to install it, it says its corrupted and unable to read :evil: OMG :cry: Nothing is working out for me

Edit AGAIN: its working now but not updating. I guess I cant get the patch

When that happens to me I restart my computer, open the launcher, go into updates, refresh, then install.

That should work!
    Doesnt Work
  • tink200122tink200122 Posts: 116 New Member
    edited October 2012
    Mylita wrote:
    tink200122 wrote:
    I'll try that, thanks for the idea.

Edit: Ugh, I uninstalled Sims 3 Generations, and now when I try to install it, it says its corrupted and unable to read :evil: OMG :cry: Nothing is working out for me

Edit AGAIN: its working now but not updating. I guess I cant get the patch

Here's a trick that should work. Restart your computer. Rename your Sims 3 folder in Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3 to The Sims 3 Old. This will force the game to make a new Sims 3 folder. Now, you should not have trouble getting the update to work. HTH

Mylita

Edit to add: Once it has patched, go back, delete the new TS3 folder and rename your TS3 Old folder to just TS3. Now you still have access to your saved games. HTH

Doesnt Work
  • iTovaiTova Posts: 88 New Member
    edited October 2012
    I'll just be very original and post a picture of my sim swimming because that's what my sims do after the new update.

6h4whz.jpg

And please tell me you noticed the anti-possession tattoo because then I'll give you a virtual hug.
  • lalalovesims19lalalovesims19 Posts: 70 New Member
    edited October 2012
    Whoever's having issues getting the patch installed. if you have Origin, you have to uninstall and re-install origin and it should work fine.. That's how I fixed mine.
  • bps3bps3 Posts: 1,060 Member
    edited October 2012
    I installed the patch yesterday, its keeping me satisfied for now wahey!
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited October 2012
    Swimming with the sharks LOL

Screenshot-31.jpg
  • tylerchamptylerchamp Posts: 118
    edited October 2012
    I dont know how to post pics, but in CAS if you create a ghost the patch added Frozen to Death! It is bright blue. In the water the body looks like it isn't there.
  • CassandraHCassandraH Posts: 63 New Member
    edited October 2012
    tylerchamp wrote:
    I dont know how to post pics, but in CAS if you create a ghost the patch added Frozen to Death! It is bright blue. In the water the body looks like it isn't there.

I got chu covered. I posted that picture on page 4.
    :)
  • CassandraHCassandraH Posts: 63 New Member
    edited October 2012
    Seer144 wrote:
    CassandraH wrote:
    Although, this picture does not involve with swimming, but I feel this is still an exception.

I present you all the new CAS ghost death - FROZE TO DEATH! :D
    (this is a random sims)

2ngr0iw.png

I like this ghost. Makes me cold just looking at it. Did you take it in game to see if it had any other snazzy effects? Like snowflakes rolling off of it, for instance?

As far as I noticed, no. It didn't have any effects unlike the other ones sadly. I didn't have a chance to play it as an actual sims. I only saw it in the CAS. Maybe when playing it, it will have an effect? Otherwise, nope ):
  • MichigansMichigans Posts: 805 New Member
    edited October 2012
    This is my sim Shara taking her first swim! (Shes in Moonlight falls) :mrgreen: I really loooooove this new patch :thumbup: :mrgreen:
    15wcxlk.jpg

312i9nd.jpg
  • turistas9turistas9 Posts: 3,290 Member
    edited October 2012
    6777F2F7F8429C1B7CA435DD08049B3799DECE88
  • sharena333sharena333 Posts: 1,579 Member
    edited October 2012
    screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg
  • TaylacfcTaylacfc Posts: 2,098 New Member
    edited October 2012
    wait sdo the lastest update is up omg didnt know that pics are awesome so just to check ill get a notification when i open the launcher then just click donwload thanks:)

AWESOME PICS!!!!!
  • Jacob112233Jacob112233 Posts: 259 Member
    edited October 2012
    CassandraH wrote:
    Seer144 wrote:
    CassandraH wrote:
    Although, this picture does not involve with swimming, but I feel this is still an exception.

I present you all the new CAS ghost death - FROZE TO DEATH! :D
    (this is a random sims)

2ngr0iw.png

I like this ghost. Makes me cold just looking at it. Did you take it in game to see if it had any other snazzy effects? Like snowflakes rolling off of it, for instance?

As far as I noticed, no. It didn't have any effects unlike the other ones sadly. I didn't have a chance to play it as an actual sims. I only saw it in the CAS. Maybe when playing it, it will have an effect? Otherwise, nope ):

If you look closly at its mouth its breath is white, like when your outside in the cold

I couldn't get a pic
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa_zps89d0df1a.png
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    edited October 2012
    Don't have pics of them but there are also a bunch of great new patterns in CAS too :-)
  • TaylacfcTaylacfc Posts: 2,098 New Member
    edited October 2012
    awesome pics dont worry about my last post i donwloaded it :)
  • CorkysPetalsCorkysPetals Posts: 1,400 Member
    edited October 2012
    SimsTias wrote:
    I guess (and hope) The 3 death types is future EP's :D hopefully University!

Death by mascot?
    Death by cheerleader?
  • mpgvert1mpgvert1 Posts: 155 Member
    edited October 2012
    This is my sim couple that I made, Jared and Janelle

screenshot_original.jpg

I no longer like the sim girl but I adore my sim hunk so I'm going to make the couple go their seperate ways. I'm going to slowly intruduce Jared (sim hunk) to my flavor of the week sim girl Ellie :lol: (I never like my sim girls for too long, I always play my males for a while though haha)

This is Ellie. It's her (and mine :P) first time trying out the diving board. Pretty nifty!

screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • sirona66sirona66 Posts: 5,196 Member
    edited October 2012
    still no pictures yet, but my first post card picture made it up finally.
    Meet my newest family, Stilson's, Dad, mom, teen daughter as me, and 2 boy/girl twins as children, which are my bro and sis.

original.jpg

and same family down at the beach, having a picnic.

original.jpg
  • rambleramble Posts: 70 New Member
    edited October 2012
    These pictures are great!

I've always wished my sims could swim in the ocean, so yay! :mrgreen:
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited November 2012
    Jeff and Hannah finally braved the ocean for the first time in Starlight Shores. They will be moving to Sunset Valley soon.

Screenshot-923.jpg

Screenshot-922.jpg

Screenshot-926.jpg

Screenshot-927.jpg

Screenshot-929.jpg

Skipping Stones
    Screenshot-931.jpg
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited November 2012
    Taking a romantic dip at night

Screenshot-932.jpg

Screenshot-934.jpg

Screenshot-937.jpg

Screenshot-919.jpg

Screenshot-936.jpg

Screenshot-933.jpg

Hannah swimming by herself
    Screenshot-921.jpg

Screenshot-920.jpg

Screenshot-919.jpg
  • blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    edited November 2012
    Been enjoying the patch and had my sims swim to the islands in Sunlit Tides. After the swim they were too tired to go back. So happy I made a lot and put the Llama out there so they could get refreshed, then take the Llama ride back before falling out from exhaustion.

Screenshot-55-1.jpg

Screenshot-57-1.jpg

Really missed the diving boards, my sim was belly flopping and cannonballing, but now she is getting better at diving.

original-2.png

It was a full moon night when my sim visited the community pool. A zombie came up and didn't even go after the sims there, just switched into swim wear and took a dip. Wore out the diving boards later. :D

Screenshot-58-1.jpg
    Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.
  • Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited November 2012
    Nice pictures :) Did not know there are CAS features for aliens already.
  • CatherynBlueCatherynBlue Posts: 1,550 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Great pics guys! I'm gonna create a new game so I can test out this patch ;) I downloaded it yesterday, but didn't do anything but work on stuff for comps.. I had noo idea it was the seasons patch!! (shows how unobservant I am.. didn't even notice blueprint mode :P )