Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Creations by Glenkarri. .... CLIFFSIDE Sunset Valley Modern... P 47

Comments

• GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited October 2012
    :D How lovely of all you kind people to pop by with lovely comments, it just makes my day. Yanti and Zoo I am a huge fan of your works too, so clever, so talented, encourgaging words from you both are so welcome. Rosemow, always there with kind words, have a wonderful day everyone :-) I enjoy sharing my builds with you all, I have such a good time creating them, it is lovely to know folk from all over get them in and make use of them too :thumbup: to you all
    edited November 2012
    Well you could blow me away with a Feather today as I send out a huge Vote of Thanks to SimGuruHydra and EA for Featuring my Sim Ithica Raine for November, 2012. I am at first a keen builder but also love to make Sims as well, but have never bothered too much to share them. So receiving a Feature for my one lonely Sim in My Studio is just amazing, thank you so much. :D:D My face this arvo :D
  • KaztompKaztomp Posts: 519 Member
    edited November 2012
    And such a well deserved Feature!! Ithica is an absolutely gorgeous Sim and I am really looking forward to using her in game when Seasons finally arrives :) Can't wait to see more sims in your Studio from now on!! Congratulations again sweetheart for the Feature!! xx *hugs* xx
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited November 2012
    :thumbup: That is great news! :D Congrats on the feature Glenkarri! :thumbup:
  • TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited November 2012
    Yes! congrats on your feature!!!
    edited November 2012
    Thank you Rosemow, Kaz, Yanti and Taryn for your well wishes and congrats, it was a fun day yesterday, for me.

Presenting my latest....I reworked an oldie but a goodie, so enjoy a quick peek at

Casa Verda
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6584256

Screenshot-392.jpg

Screenshot-421.jpg

Screenshot-399.jpg

Screenshot-409.jpg

Screenshot-415.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • snalex8305snalex8305 Posts: 68
    edited November 2012
    very nice! :)
  • ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    edited November 2012
    Glenkarri wrote:
    Well you could blow me away with a Feather today as I send out a huge Vote of Thanks to SimGuruHydra and EA for Featuring my Sim Ithica Raine for November, 2012. I am at first a keen builder but also love to make Sims as well, but have never bothered too much to share them. So receiving a Feature for my one lonely Sim in My Studio is just amazing, thank you so much. :D:D My face this arvo :D

Ithica Raine is a great Sim and VERY worthy of a feature! Congratulations!
    oow785m
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    edited November 2012
    Great Mexican/Spanish house! :) The red and yelliow colours together are so nice and striking and effective but also are friendly together, in that they complement each other. I like the yellow chicken/duck in the kids bedrom. :) I like the lights you used, and the bar stools. Yay for a great build! Or perhaps Ole! ( i think that's Spanish or Mexican but perhaps it's not?!! ) :)
    edited November 2012
    Thanks Rosemow, I was pleased with the way this one turned out.
  • imogerimoger Posts: 5,783 Member
    edited November 2012
    Congratz on the feature with your sim :)
    I found so many beautiful new creations in your studio nowadays! You're a wizard, dear! :)
    already rec'd them all
    edited November 2012
    Thanks so much Imoger, I know there were a lot of builds all at once, but some had been waiting in the wings for a few months as I had had big problems uploading to The Exchange. Finally a breakthrough, which was great, as I love to share them with all.
    Your praise is so appreciated as I have long been an admirer of your amazing work have a great day :D
    edited November 2012
    You can always tell when the weather is hot in my part of Australia, as a cool, very open, Beach Home emerges from my imagination. I had a really fun time making this one, trying all the time to give it some WOW factor. So presenting

VACATION DREAMER
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6629006
    3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, built on Recurve Strand Beach lot in Sunset Valley (re-set lot to residential of course) with absolute beach frontage, but this home fits perfectly on a 40x40 lot also beach frontage, in Sunlit Tides, I can't decide which spot I like best............

This one is in Sunlit Tides

Screenshot-176.jpg
    Large open air, living, dining, kitchen area
    Screenshot-171.jpg
    Dine with a view and a half
    Screenshot-199.jpg
    Looking down on living area, from upstairs bedrooms
    Screenshot-206.jpg

Enjoy it, see you again soon
    edited November 2012
    It definitely has the WOW factor! Really great Beach House :) I would definitelty like to live in this holiday/vacation house! I like the openness, roominess, lightness, spaciousnees of it. Relaxing beachy holiday colours, and really great design of the building and the whole lot. I think that it could go in either town, and would fit in so well. Really great build :)
    P.s. I liked your photo taken from the dining area. What a lovely view whilst dining! :)
    edited November 2012
    You are on the roll Glenkarri! :D 2 new builds!!! The Casa is charming! I like the exterior and that garage/driveway looks great! The kitchen looks pretty. Recommended. The Vacation getaway looks exotic! I like the windows that you used and what a gorgeous view from the dining room. Left a recommendation for the vacation build too. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    edited November 2012
    Thanks to you both, so pleased you like the builds. Vacation Dreamer was a lot of fun, lots and lots of changes occurred during the build as I chased reality as best I could with open air walls etc. :-)
    edited November 2012
    I am still in Summer Home mode, so here is the latest one:

Whispering Palms http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6654870

A modern style, set on the beach in Sunset Valley. Three bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, open plan kitchen, dining area. Open air lounge with fireplace, lovely outside pool and spa. Surrounded by a tropical garden.

From the street
    Screenshot-536.jpg
    From the Beach at rear
    Screenshot-546.jpg
    Overlooking the garden and spa
    Screenshot-565.jpg
    Lazing on the pool
    Screenshot-550.jpg
    The open air lounge
    Screenshot-552.png
    Fireplace and kitchen dining area
    Screenshot-558.jpg
    Modern woodgrain kitchen
    Screenshot-556.jpg
    Upstairs bathroom with Sauna, Gym and fun room next door
    Screenshot-570.jpg
    edited November 2012
    Your Whispering Palms looks very great, amidst the lush tropical garden/palms/plants. :) It is designed really well! It looks so relaxing and tropical to live there. I like the openness and light-coming-in feel to it. One of my favourite areas is the kitchen. The woodgrain theme of it is just so effective and fits well in the overall theme of the build. Great place for our Sims to enjoy living in! :)
    edited November 2012
    Nice build Glenkarri! I like the exterior. Lovely landscaping and the pool area looks gorgeous. Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

P.S. You might want to change the thread heading. So that people knows that you have uploaded a new build. :D
    edited November 2012
    Thanks Yanti and thanks for the advice there, I am still rather new at Forum posting, take care :D

Thanks Rosemow, lovely to have you pop by again, hope all is well :D
  • OilbasedoleanderOilbasedoleander Posts: 2,967 Member
    edited November 2012
    Glankarri you have such beautiful homes~ I went through and made sure to rec each one :D My favorite is whispering palms~ Very lush and inviting! Awesome work can't wait to see more!~
    edited November 2012
    I have been reworking some of my earlier builds. Now that I have more items and EP content, these homes are looking very nice indeed with a bit more decor etc inside and out.
    POINT OF VIEW http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6674005

This one grew to 3 storeys. A classy, luxury interior, with the second floor accommodating Mum and Dad, the babies nursery, the kids room and a comfy guest room. The third floor has the Butler's room, a sauna room, office/library and a small kitchen. All up a very comfortable home.

Screenshot-79-1.jpg
    Foyer
    Screenshot-85-1.jpg
    Lounge fireplace
    Screenshot-87-1.png
    Dining room
    Screenshot-95-2.jpg
    Kitchen
    Screenshot-100-2.jpg
    Main bedroom
    Screenshot-110-2.jpg
    Games area upstairs
    Screenshot-122-2.jpg
  • GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited November 2012
    Beautiful! It looks very summery. Love that white sliding :mrgreen: :thumbup:
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
    edited November 2012
    Very nice Point of View house :) I realy like the stylish main bedroom! Lovely shades of green there, and the relaxing homely and fashionable sitting area, and just really nice calm feeling that whole room brings. I like the whole mixture of creaminess and greenness. Very classy dining room. A really stylish happy-in-living-there home for Sims families :)