Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Denali's Horse Farm (50 foals challenge)

Comments

• Options
    rambleramble Posts: 70 New Member
    edited October 2012
    Pluto is sooo cute! Congrats on the pretty foal! :D
  • Options
    StessToCockpitStessToCockpit Posts: 178 New Member
    edited October 2012
    After a few days June and her horses were settled in, June gave some thought about which mare to use for breeding and she decided Airbus with her markings would make a lovely mare for breeding. That meant June would use Brenda for competitions. So it’s time to start training Brenda for her first race and because June doesn’t have any training material on her farm, she took Brenda to the training grounds next door. After a whole day of training Brenda, June wanted to see how Brenda would do in a beginner’s race.

Screenshot-7.jpg
    Screenshot-10.jpg
    Screenshot-11.jpg
    Screenshot-16.jpg
    Screenshot-17.jpg

June entered Brenda and herself in the Kutaragi Cup race. But it turned out Brenda needed some more training. With all the nerves and not being trained properly Brenda and June ended up being 7th.

Screenshot-20.jpg
    Screenshot-21.jpg

The next day June took Airbus to the EC on the other side of the street to see if she could find a stallion there for breeding Airbus.
    As soon as June entered the EC a young man greeted her.
    “Hello there! Can I help you with something?” He asked June
    “Ehm, yeah I guess so,” June told him, “I’m looking for a stallion to breed with my mare Airbus and I was wondering what it would cost me.”
    “Well I can help you with that, I’m Jacob by the way,” Jacob introduced himself. “Follow me and I will show you our stallions.”
    June followed Jacob to the back of the EC, in the mean time looking around and taking everything in. They walked past a huge arena, that by the look of it was used for lessons but also for competitions. A little bit further a head June looked through a door and she saw horses in stalls,.
    “They are for sale.” Jacob explained when June asked him what those horses were for. And they continued through the EC. Finally they ended up at the back of the EC and what June saw there made her very happy.
    “Oh my, they are gorgeous!” She exclaimed when she saw the 8 stallions lined up in huge stalls.
    “Yeah we are pretty proud of our selection of stallions. We have some of the best stallions, but that means they are a little bit more expensive then with other EC’s.” Jacob explained.
    “Well I don’t want to ride Airbus to the other side of town to visit the other EC, so I guess I will pick one of yours.” June said.
    “How much can you spend? Then I can tell you which stallion you can pick.”
    “Thank you. I can spend between $100,- and $150,- simdollars.” June told Jacob.
    “Well then there isn’t much choice I’m afraid, the only one I have for you at the moment is Baxter. He will cost you $116,-.” Jacob explained, pointing at a black horse in the far right corner. “Baxter isn’t the very best we have, he’s a bit aggressive towards other horses and he’s really clueless, he forgets what you ask of him most of the time.”
    “I don’t care, I need to start my horse farm and so I need to start breeding. And getting a stallion from you guys is still cheaper then buying a stallion.” June said, and thus she agreed to breed Airbus with Baxter.
    “Ok we’ll leave the two alone for a few hours, can I give you another tour around the EC and maybe offer you a cup of coffee?” Jacob offered.
    “Yes please.” And with this June and Jacob left Airbus and Baxter alone to have some happy time together.

Screenshot-26.jpg
    Screenshot-29.jpg

A few hours later Jacob said Airbus was ready to go home and that he hoped she was pregnant. “If she isn’t, you can come back for a free re-try.” He promised her.
    When June and Airbus got home, Airbus nickered and immediately went over to the horse ball to play. June saddle Brenda and took her to another beginners race, the Tretton Derby. This time they did much better and placed 3rd.

Screenshot-32.jpg
    Screenshot-31.jpg
    Screenshot-34.jpg

A couple of days after Airbus was bred at the EC the vet came to check on her and he confirmed that Airbus was pregnant with her first foal. June was so happy she made a happy dance around the yard. To celebrate she decided to saddle Brenda and ride to town to just enjoy herself and meet some new people.
    When she arrived in town she met some people and there was one guy in particular she liked, his was a police officer named George Dean. He talked to her and invited her over to his place for a drink. June agreed and both of them went over to his place. They talked and talked, and in the end George asked if he could ride Brenda, June agreed and he climbed in the saddle but after a few minutes he got off again. It was late and he had to get some sleep, because he had to get up early and so June rode Brenda home to get some sleep as well.

Screenshot-38.jpg
    Screenshot-39.jpg
    Screenshot-40.jpg
    Screenshot-42.jpg
    Screenshot-45.jpg

June spend the next couple of days taking care of her horses, and training Brenda. Mother to be Airbus spent her time resting, eating, drinking and playing with the horse ball. June kept a close eye on her, she was anxious for the first foal to arrive and hoped everything would go right. Between the time June spent on training Brenda and taking care of Airbus she also had time to call George.

Screenshot-46.jpg

June started to have some feelings for George and he tried to ask her on a date several times, but she told him she wanted to wait until Airbus’ first foal was born. June didn’t want to miss it and wanted to be there for her mare. George said he understood and June promised him a date as soon as Airbus had given birth.

A day or two later, it was time. The whole morning Airbus was restless and June decided to stay on the farm and keep a close eye on her. She trained Brenda briefly and tried to make Airbus as comfortable as possible. Then halfway through the afternoon it was time. Airbus started walking around in circles, whinnying nervously.
    “It’s okay baby, I’m here for you. Take it easy, just relax and it’ll be all right.” June talked quietly to Airbus, trying to settle her nervous mare.
    After a couple of hours Airbus gave birth to a little filly. She was black with white parts and one adorable brown left front leg. June decided to call her Basha. She is an aggressive little filly, but she’s fast. And within a few hours after her birth she was running around the yard.

Screenshot-52.jpg
    Screenshot-51.jpg
    Screenshot-53.jpg
    Screenshot-54.jpg
    Screenshot-55.jpg

After a few days June decided that choosing Airbus to be her breeding mare was the best thing she could do. Airbus turned out to be a natural, right after giving birth she started taking care of her foal. And after a few days she acted as a pro, nursing Basha, playing with her and teaching her about life.
    After seeing Airbus taking care of her foal and managing just fine she took Brenda to another beginners race and this time they won! After the start Brenda ended up in 3rd place and half way through the race she was first and stayed first until the end. June hoped this would be the beginning of many more wins.

Screenshot-56.jpg
    Screenshot-58.jpg
    Screenshot-60.jpg
    Screenshot-62.jpg
    Screenshot-63.jpg
  • Options
    DuckypantsDuckypants Posts: 2,187 Member
    edited November 2012
    Wow its so sad what happened with Faith, and her horses! Good job working that into the story! And Basha is adorable :D
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Thanks Ducky :) I had to somehow put the loss of my game into it, without starting over. And I saw you are only getting colts, wanna trade? I'm almost only getting filly's ;)
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    June spend the next couple of days taking care of the horses and looking for a new stallion.

Screenshot-67.jpg
    Screenshot-66.jpg
    Screenshot-61.jpg
    Screenshot-69.jpg

This time she wanted to adopt one from the shelter and she was lucky. They had a friendly stallion in the shelter that was very friendly, according to the lady at the shelter.
    “His name is Emir. If you are interested I can wash and clean him today and bring him later this afternoon.” The shelter lady told June when she called to inform after the stallion.
    “That would be awesome! I’ll make sure to be home and have a spot ready for him.”
    “Great, then I will see you later this afternoon.” The lady promised and hung up.
    Later that afternoon Emir was delivered and he seemed to feel right at home.

Screenshot-70.jpg
    Screenshot-73.jpg

After Emir was settled in June decided to visit George again. She had to be honest that she really started liking him. So she saddled Brenda and rode over to George’s place. She spent some time with him and around midnight June went home again. Again she had a lovely evening with George.

Screenshot-75.jpg
    Screenshot-77.jpg
    Screenshot-78.jpg
    Screenshot-79.jpg

The next day June decided to buy a stable for her horses, because June wanted to breed at her own property and a stable would give her horses some privacy. After the stable was delivered and put together June saddled Brenda and entered her in an advanced race. They ended 2nd, so it’s going better and better with the competitions.

Screenshot-82.jpg
    Screenshot-83.jpg

The next day it was time to try out the new stables, Airbus and Emir were getting along so well that June decided to breed them together. Later that day Basha decided it was time for her to grow up. She grew into a beautiful mare and it’s time to train and then sell her.

Screenshot-76.jpg
    Screenshot-86.jpg
    Screenshot-88.jpg
    Screenshot-94.jpg
    Screenshot-95.jpg

A few days later the vet confirmed Airbus pregnant with her 2nd foal. After spending time with Emir, June thought it was time to sell him. He is sold for $4406,-.

Screenshot-99.jpg

June is training Basha so she can also be sold. And Airbus decided it was time to give birth to her 2nd foal. Again it was a filly and June called her Esther. She’s a playful and neat little girl.

Screenshot-96.jpg
    Screenshot-103.jpg
    Screenshot-104.jpg
    Screenshot-105.jpg

June really started to develop feelings for George, and she decided to invite him over for dinner. Before George arrived June entered with Brenda in another advanced race. After starting she ran on 3rd place and she ended 1st.

It was time to get ready for George. He arrived on time and they spend time at June’s place. June and cooked dinner and it turned out to be a romantic evening. They shared their first kiss and George decided to spend the night.

Screenshot-131.jpg
    Screenshot-133.jpg
    Screenshot-134.jpg
    Screenshot-137.jpg
    Screenshot-139.jpg
    Screenshot-141.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2012
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    George had to leave early that morning to go to the police station. And so June continued taking care of her horses and training Basha.
    “Goodmorning Airbus! How’s my awesome mom doing?” June talked to Airbus, while brushing her mare.
    After cleaning Airbus she saddled to Basha to take her for a ride.
    “Come on girl, let’s ride around town, let’s get you trained for your new owners.” June told Basha after galloping away with her.

Screenshot-122.jpg
    Screenshot-127.jpg
    Screenshot-107.jpg

Basha was easy horse to train, and after an afternoon running around town and running the jumping course she was trained. June didn’t hesitate with selling her. She needed the money to take care of the others. And so she took Basha and Airbus to the EC. Again Jacob was there to help her.
    “Hey June!” He greeted her.
    “Hey Jacob. I need your help again.” June told Jacob.
    “What can I do for you?” Jacob asked her. And after June told him she wanted to sell Basha and breed Airbus he told her to follow him.
    “Let’s bring Airbus to the breeding room first. Did you already check out our stallions?”
    “Well I’ve got a bit more money then the last time I was here.” June told Jacob, “So I was thinking towards a bit more expensive then the last time.”
    “Ah ok, so how about this friendly guy?” Jacob asked June while pointing at the gorgeous white stallion that stood in box number 2. “His name is Sonny, he’s, like I said a friendly guy and will cost you $287,-.”
    “I’ll trust your judgment and take him.” June said to Jacob. So after they left Airbus with Sonny to do their thing, Jacob took June and Basha to another section of the EC.

Screenshot-129.jpg
    Screenshot-130.jpg
    Schermafbeelding2012-10-27om141024.png

“This is where we hold the horses that are for sale. You can leave Basha here and we will give you a call as soon as we have a buyer for her. “ Jacob explained, pointing at a large row of stalls that held several horses.
    “Great, then I will leave her in your care and pick up Airbus. I hope to hear from you soon!” June told Jacob, while handing Basha’s reins to Jacob. She walked back to the back of the EC to pick up Airbus and headed home.

The next day George and June went on a date in town. After having dinner at one of the exclusive restaurants of Riverview, June decided to tell George how she felt.
    “George….” She began.
    “What’s up?”
    “Well… ehm… I uh, I have to tell you something.” June continued, “I like seeing you, and hanging out together, but I think I might have developed some feelings for you.” June told George blushing.
    “I like all of that too! And I think we can say the feelings are mutual.” George said.
    “So you think we can go steady?” After June saw George’s confused face she explained, “You being my boyfriend I mean? The two of us having a relationship?”
    “Yes of course!” George yelled without giving it a second thought.
    “So ehm, do you want to come home with me again?” June asked George, “So we can celebrate?”
    “I’d love to, but I have to work in a couple of hours. Can I come over tomorrow?” George asked.
    “Sure, just drop by when ever you’re free. I’ll be home anyways.”
    And so June and George said goodbye for the evening. June walked around on cloud nine, looking at the world around her through rose-colored glasses.

Screenshot-101.jpg
    Screenshot-102.jpg

The next day, early in the morning, Jacob from the EC called to confirm Basha was sold for $6187,- “The money will be transferred to your account today.” He told June before hanging up. June was happy, her first foal and sold for such a nice amount.

Later the morning the vet came over to do his weekly checkup on the horses. He didn’t find any problems and confirmed Airbus pregnant with her 3rd foal.
    June couldn’t be more happy with the way this day developed and so she decided to look at the shelter for another stallion. Emir had turned out to be a great horse, so June hoped for another one from the shelter. But unfortunately when June opened the paper it turned out they only had mares and foals at the moment. Disappointed June put away the paper and decided to wait a bit longer.

At the end of the afternoon June’s phone rang. June put down her work and picked up the phone.
    “June Denali.”
    “Hello June, this is James Jameson. I don’t think you know me but I knew your aunt. She once trained one of my stallions.” James introduced himself.
    “Hello James, what can I do for you?” June asked politely.
    “Well I heard you are continuing your aunt’s work and I think I can help you get started. I have another stallion I want to offer. It’s a beautiful Clydesdale named Burrito and if you can train him, you can use him as a stallion for your mare Airbus. If you are willing of course and I will pay you for it!” James explained.
    “Ehm, I don’t know, I’m rather busy, I can’t train him till a level 10 racing and jumping, I’m afraid.” June told James.
    “I’m not asking for a level 10 horse. I just want him to be better then he is now, I can continue after that.” James said.
    “Well, you know what. I’ll give it a try. Why don’t you send him over and I’ll see what I can do.” June promised, and so they agreed that James would bring Burrito over later that evening.
    Burrito arrived and felt right at home.

Screenshot-152.jpg

That evening George called to tell June he couldn’t make it that evening. He was caught up at work and promised to come over tomorrow. And so June decided to spend her evening with her horses. Esther grew up into a beautiful mare and right after Esther grew up Airbus started walking around nervously. June knew it was time for her foal to arrive. After a few hours another filly was born. June named her Senora, a playful and neat filly.

Screenshot-144.jpg
    Screenshot-155.jpg
    Screenshot-156.jpg

That night June went to bed alone and she woke up when she heard a noise. She stood up and went into the living room. There she spotted a thief, trying to steal her TV. She attacked the thief and got into a fight, unfortunately she lost, but the police arrived in time to arrest the thief and give back the TV.

Screenshot-146.jpg
    Screenshot-147.jpg
    Screenshot-149.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    I laughed when I read Burrito's name. he looks so elegant, only to have a name like burrito. Did you make him? Because he is gorgeous!
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Duckypants wrote:
    I laughed when I read Burrito's name. he looks so elegant, only to have a name like burrito. Did you make him? Because he is gorgeous!

Haha I'll tell you my secret of choosing names ;). At some point I don't have any inspiration for names. And then I look around for things that could be good names. The time I made Burrito we were eating burritos that evening and so Burrito was born ;). I did create him myself, as with the others I can upload him if people are interested!
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    The next day June was still a bit shaky with the events of last night and she called George as soon as she woke up. She told him the story about the robbery and he promised to visit her as soon as he was done with work. To pass the time she decided to start training Esther. Esther turned out easy to train and she was trained the same day. June took her to the EC to sell her. Esther was sold for $5367,-. ( I forgot to upload her so unfortunately she’s not on the exchange)

Screenshot-163.jpg
    Screenshot-164.jpg
    Screenshot-169.jpg
    Screenshot-170.jpg

When June was training Esther Burrito and Airbus took the time to get to know each other.

Screenshot-166.jpg
    Screenshot-168.jpg
    Screenshot-173.jpg

That evening George came over to June’s place. George had a great thing planned for that evening. He knew that June and he were only together for a couple of days but he decided to pop the question. So after dinner he got down on one knee and asked his June to marry him. June was surprised but didn’t have to think twice and said yes immediately throwing her arms around George in a fierce hug.
    They decided that George would move in right away so they could start to plan the wedding.
    “George, will you help out on the farm now that you’ve moved in?” June asked him, after celebrating their engagement.
    “Ehm I guess so, but I know nothing of horses.” He replied.
    “I will teach you all you need to know.” June promised him.
    “Then I will, I will put in my resignation with the Riverview PD tomorrow.”
    “I love you George.”
    “Love you too, sweety.”

Screenshot-189.jpg
    Screenshot-186.jpg
    Screenshot-181.jpg

So the next morning George went to his work for the last time and June found another mare ready to train. Senora had grown that night into a beautiful mare and June saddled her and started training her.

Screenshot-188.jpg
    Screenshot-190.jpg

A few days later June started feeling queasy in the mornings and she even had to throw up a couple of times. George took her to the hospital and there they told her not to worry, that she was pregnant. George and June were ecstatic and decided they wanted to marry as soon as possible and so they had a private wedding instead of a big party.

Screenshot-192.jpg
    Screenshot-194.jpg
    Screenshot-223.jpg
    Screenshot-224.jpg
    Screenshot-225.jpg
    Screenshot-227.jpg

After June’s pregnancy was confirmed in the hospital, the vet also confirmed Airbus pregnant with her 4th foal. (number 24) The expecting moms were both taking it easy. And George took over work at the farm so June could take care of her self during the pregnancy.
    He took over training Senora, and so it turned out they started training each other.

Screenshot-195.jpg
    Screenshot-197.jpg
    Screenshot-199.jpg
    Screenshot-200.jpg
    Screenshot-201.jpg

June could ride while being pregnant, George didn’t want her to and the doctor forbade it. So she spent her time looking for a new stallion. She contacted some of her aunts old clients, but non of them wanted to deliver their stallion to June. They all told her she first had to prove herself before they wanted their stallions to breed with her mares.

Screenshot-207.jpg

After this disappointing new June went to the EC to look for a stallion there. After selling a few of her foals she had some funds and wanted to have a look at the stallions. So she went to the EC and was greeted as usual by Jacob.
    “Hey June, welcome back, what can I do this time?” He greeted her.
    “Hey Jacob, I’m looking for a stallion, and I was wondering if you had some for sale.” June explained her visit.
    “Of course follow me.”
    And with that Jacob took her through the EC towards the section where the horses stood that were for sale.
    “Looking for anything special.” He asked June.
    “Ehm, no not really, but if you have some good looking ones I’d like to see them.” June said.
    “Well there aren’t many stallions for sale, but we just recently got one, and you might like him. His name is Riverman, his previous owner told us he’s a playfull guy, that’s obedient and friendly.”
    “He sounds good, can you show him to me?” June asked Jacob curious.
    “Of course,” and with that George took June to the last box and showed her Riverman. “Here he is, interested?”
    “Wow he’s gorgeous! I want him!” June told Jacob excited.
    So after the sell was arranged June took River man home. (Riverman is a creation from Natalie72, you can find him here: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5816841 )

Screenshot-213.jpg
    Screenshot-214.jpg
    Screenshot-218.jpg

The next day Airbus gave birth to her first colt, named Spock. He looked a lot like his dad. Spock was an ornery but agile little colt.
    Senora was trained and it was time to sell her. So George took her to the EC and there she was sold for $4110,-.
    The same evening James came to pick up Burrito.
    “Thanks for training him June, you did an awesome job! I will tell everyone who wants to know about you.” He promised her.
    “Thanks James, and if you ever have another stallion in need of training let me know!” June made him promise and after receiving and envelope with her money she said goodbye to Burrito and James. James had paid her $5978,- for training his stallion.

Screenshot-217.jpg
    Screenshot-219.jpg
    Screenshot-220.jpg
    Screenshot-221.jpg

June’s pregnancy went well, no complications or anything and on a Monday night June’s water broke. There wasn’t any time to go to the hospital and a healthy baby boy was born. His parents named him Siem, he’s an excitable and brave little boy. Both parents are very proud.

Screenshot-232.jpg
    Screenshot-236.jpg
    Screenshot-237.jpg
    Screenshot-240.jpg
    Screenshot-242.jpg
    Screenshot-249.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2012
  • Options
    zepara76zepara76 Posts: 29 New Member
    edited November 2012
    bookmarked :) cant wait for more
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Spock is beautiful! And congrats on the baby boy!
  • Options
    KingArawnKingArawn Posts: 10
    edited November 2012
    Great job!! I really love the markings on some of the foals! I really want to try the 50 Foal Challenge, probably with my current household:

I put a house a huge lot and built a 6-stall barn, 2 large pastures, and a jump course on the property: the ultimate horse training and breeding facility. My Sim mastered the riding skill and her original mare (Friesian, named Ebony) is around level 8 of both racing and jumping. I adopted a bay colt (Ronin) from a neighbor and he just grew up recently, and I bred him to Ebony and started his training.

So, now you have that info you probably didn't care about, and I'll check back for updates!
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    KingArawn wrote:
    Great job!! I really love the markings on some of the foals! I really want to try the 50 Foal Challenge, probably with my current household:

I put a house a huge lot and built a 6-stall barn, 2 large pastures, and a jump course on the property: the ultimate horse training and breeding facility. My Sim mastered the riding skill and her original mare (Friesian, named Ebony) is around level 8 of both racing and jumping. I adopted a bay colt (Ronin) from a neighbor and he just grew up recently, and I bred him to Ebony and started his training.

So, now you have that info you probably didn't care about, and I'll check back for updates!

Haha, no problem, I love it when others are as enthusiastic as I am about the horses in the game! You should try the 50 foals challenge, it's fun.
    I'll start writing the new update now. Hope you'll enjoy!
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    The next day Airbus and Riverman were ready to try for a foal, so June asked George if he wanted to watch Siem for the day so she could look after her horses. First she put Airbus and Riverman together in the stall and after that the went to feeding, cleaning and riding the others. Later that afternoon she saddled Brenda and took her to the EC for racing. It was and Internation Racing competition and after a nerve wracking race Brenda and June won their first International race.

Screenshot-258.jpg
    Screenshot-259.jpg

George spend his day with Siem, after he woke up it was time to feed him, play with him and cuddle him.

Screenshot-250.jpg
    Screenshot-251.jpg
    Screenshot-253.jpg

Life continued like this for a couple of days, and June and George took turns taking care of the horses and Siem. At the end of the week the vet came to have a look at the horses and he confirmed Airbus pregnant with foal #25. George decided he needed some time for himself and he asked June if she could stay home with Siem and the horses. George saddled Riverman and rode him through time. In one of the cornfields along the road he found a cute little red cardinal bird, George managed to catch him and took him home.

Screenshot-300.jpg
    Screenshot-301.jpg
    Screenshot-262.jpg
    Screenshot-264.jpg
    Screenshot-268.jpg

That evening after George came home he and June celebrated Siem’s birthday, it was just the three of them, because June didn’t feel like inviting tons of people.
    Airbus decided that evening it was also time to give birth to her 5th foal. It was another filly and they called her Rain, she looks a lot like her dad.

Screenshot-274.jpg
    Screenshot-276.jpg
    Screenshot-279.jpg
    Screenshot-281.jpg

Screenshot-283.jpg
    Screenshot-284.jpg
    Screenshot-285.jpg

After Siem went to bed June and George decided to have a little celebration of their own, having raised their first baby to a toddler.

Screenshot-291.jpg
    Screenshot-292.jpg

The next day George took Riverman to the EC to sell him, he was sold fro $6321,-.

That evening June saw a shimmering light in the sky and she told George she wanted to investigate, telling him not to wait up. She went out to saddle Airbus, but before she could put the saddle on her back June ran back inside to puke her guts out over the toilet.
    “Are you okay, sweetheart?” George asked concerned after June came form the bathroom.
    “Yes, I think it’s something I ate,” she told him.
    “Do you think it’s smart to go out now?”
    “Of course! Nothing is wrong with me, I feel fine. I want to investigate that shimmering light. Don’t worry I’ll be back before you know it.” June told George.
    With that she went outside again and this time managed to saddle Airbus and ride her all the way to one of the local parks.
    What she saw there explained the shimmering lights, and June had never ever seen this miracle before in her life! Because in the middle of the park stood a beautiful white unicorn. June couldn’t believe her eyes and kept staring at the unicorn. He didn’t seem to mind that she was there looking at him and after an hour of staring at him June decided to feed him some of the carrots she always carried with her. After a few tries the Unicorn let her feed him and even pet him. After a few carrots and some petting he bowed his mighty head and blessed June. She felt awesome afterward, and found out why she was feeling nauseous for quite some time now, she was pregnant. Too tired to ride home right away to tell George the news she fell asleep on one of the benches in the park.

Screenshot-302.jpg
    Screenshot-305.jpg
    Screenshot-307.jpg
    Screenshot-308.jpg
    Screenshot-311.jpg
    Screenshot-312.jpg
    Screenshot-314.jpg
    Screenshot-317.jpg
    Screenshot-318.jpg

At the same time George was at home worried sick about his wife. He spent his evening teaching Siem to walk and watching Spock as he grew up. When after midnight June still hadn’t returned he went to bed to wait for her there. He must have fallen a sleep cause the next morning he woke up finding the spot beside him empty and cold. When he went out side he saw Airbus in the garden nursing Rain, but there was no sign of June. Without giving it a second thought he rushed to Spock, brushed him quickly and tried to saddle him. Spock didn’t like the fact that his human rushed into it and reared when George tried to saddle him. Just as George was becoming frantic with worry for his wife she came walking onto the lawn with a little foal trailing behind her.

Screenshot-288.jpg
    Screenshot-289.jpg
    Screenshot-304.jpg
    Screenshot-297.jpg
    Screenshot-299.jpg
    Screenshot-324.jpg
    Screenshot-323.jpg

“WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?” George yelled at her as soon as he spotted her. “I’ve been worried sick when you didn’t come home last night!”
    “I’m sorry George, please forgive me, but I figured out the shimmering lights! It’s a unicorn! And I watched him all night, fed him treats and petted him,” June started explaining to George. “He is so gorgeous! And then I was so tired I fell a sleep on a bench after the unicorn left and I’m sorry, I should have called.”
    “Yes you should have! And what’s up with that foal!? Don’t we have enough horses already?” George asked her still angry.
    “Oh him,” June said while stroking the foal’s neck. “I found him this morning when I woke up, tied to the bench and he had a note with him. Look!” June handed George the note she found with the foal.
    George took it from her and started reading it.

June,
    I don’t think you know who I am, but I’d like to keep it that way for now. A year ago I send your aunt a stallion to train and breed with, giving her a certain time limit in which to accomplish this task. I am going to do the same for you. I want to test you and I might test you again if you pass this one.
    I present you Cherish the Storm, he’s one of my foals and needs a good home for now. I want you to raise him, and later when he’s a grown stallion I want you to train him. You can use him for breeding your mare Airbus, but before I want my stallion back he needs to be at racing and jumping level 5.
    Please take care of Cherish the Storm and I will keep and eye on your progress!
    Anonymous.

“What’s this nonsense?” George asked June. “You’re not serious about keeping him are you?” He asked pointing at Cherish the Storm.
    “Of course I am, I can’t just leave him all alone, he needs me,” June defended the little guy.
    “Really, don’t be stupid, that mysterious person wont leave the foal there if you don’t take it. I don’t like this, so bring him back where you got him from!” George ordered.
    “No I won’t George. It’s my farm, they are my horses and so I make the decisions if you don’t like it that’s your problem!” June told him and after that left him standing there on his own, while she let Cherish the Storm around the property, introducing him to the other horses. (Cherish the Storm is a horse created by Cosmiccathorse, you can find him here: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5827547 Thanks for letting me use another of your foals!)

Screenshot-325.jpg
    Screenshot-326.jpg
    Screenshot-328.jpg

After a day or two George and June made up again and June decided it was time to tell George he was going to be a daddy once again. After she told him, June took her time to teach Siem how to talk. George spent his time with Spock and finally after some trying got him saddled, and started training him.

Screenshot-330.jpg
    Screenshot-331.jpg

On an early Monday morning, June woke up with cramps in her stomach and a sore back. After she got out of bed her water broke and she went into labor. George, who was up early feeding the horses, came inside when he heard June calling for him. When he saw she was having his baby he freaked out. Again…. June didn’t want to go the hospital and so she gave birth at home. George thought his wife took too long delivering his baby and went back to bed to catch some more sleep.
    After a few hours June gave birth to a little baby girl. She was named Celine, a heavy sleeper that loves the outdoors.

Screenshot-334.jpg
    Screenshot-336.jpg
    Screenshot-339.jpg
    Screenshot-340.jpg
    Screenshot-342.jpg
    Screenshot-344.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Alright! You tell him, June! Don't let that man push you around... Just kidding. I'm glad they made up. The new foal is adorable.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Forgot to tell, and maybe you've found them already, cause I put them online some time ago, but you can find Rain and Spock here:

Spock: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6656400

Rain: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6656399
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    After Celine’s birth, life continued, June finished training Spock and immediately went to the EC to sell him. When she arrived att he EC Jacob was there to help her out.
    “Hey June,” He greeted her. “What can I do for you?”
    “I’d like to sell this lovely stallion.” June said.
    “Oh, he’s gorgeous, we won’t have a problem with that.” Jacob promised her. “Congratualions with the birth of your little girl, by the way.”
    “Thanks, it’s also the reason why I’m selling Spock so soon. George and I have our hands full at the moment, with Siem and Celine and the other horses.”
    “I understand, but don’t worry, we’ll find you an owner for Spock. I’ll call you when we’ve sold him.” Jacob promised.
    “Okay, see you later.” Jane said to Jacob while handing him Spock’s reins. “Goodbye big boy!” She said to Spock while giving him one last hug.

Screenshot-346-1.jpg
    Screenshot-349-1.jpg
    Screenshot-350-1.jpg
    Screenshot-352-1.jpg

At home the routine of everyday continued, feeding and training horses, taking care of Siem and Celine.
    The next day June decided to take Airbus to the EC to breed her with one of the stallions there.
    At the EC June chose Brandy, he would cost her $272,- . His papers said he was a neat and fast guy. While Airbus and Brandy were doing their thing at the EC, June found Jacob and asked him about Spock. Jacob told her they just sold him for $5572,-. After this good news and receiving the money June took Airbus home.

Schermafbeelding2012-11-07om140859-1.png

Live continued normally, and day blend together. At some point it was time for Siem to celebrate his birthday, this time June and George decided to invite the whole neighborhood. They all came and some of them brought food along.
    Siem had a great birthday, and grew into a cute little boy.
    The next day Siem had his first day of school. He enjoyed himself immense and came home all happy, and started his homework right away.

Screenshot-353-1.jpg
    Screenshot-355-1.jpg
    Screenshot-357-1.jpg
    Screenshot-359-1.jpg
    Screenshot-364-1.jpg

June and George were thinking about building a new home. They hired some workers who started building a new home and stables for the horses.
    While the workers were building their new home, Airbus gave birth to her 6th foal, another filly. June named her Basil, she was a neat and fast little girl.
    The same day Basil was born Rain decided it was time for her to grow up. She turned into a gorgeous mare, but June hoped her aggressive nature wouldn’t hold back the sale.

Screenshot-365-1.jpg
    Screenshot-366-1.jpg
    Screenshot-367-1.jpg
    Screenshot-371-1.jpg
    Screenshot-372-1.jpg

Screenshot-375-1.jpg
    Screenshot-376-1.jpg

It seemed the time for birthdays was there, because it was also Celine’s time to grow into a toddler.
    And also Cherish the Storm grew up. During this time of celebrating birthdays and foals growing up, the workers finished the house.

Screenshot-380-1.jpg
    Screenshot-381-1.jpg
    Screenshot-382-1.jpg
    Screenshot-387.jpg

Screenshot-615.jpg
    Screenshot-642.jpg
    Pictures of the new house, but later in the game, I guess I forgot to take a decent picture...

George spend his time catching minor pets, while he was looking all over town for them he trained Rain.

Screenshot-383-1.jpg
    Screenshot-384-1.jpg
    Screenshot-398.jpg
    Screenshot-399.jpg

On a warm summer night June ran into her unicorn again. This time he was at the local fishing spot of Riverview. June again spend time with him, feeding him treats and petting him.

Screenshot-374-1.jpg

The new house had a whole room dedicated to George and his minor pets. He wanted to catch them all! June got irritated with it. One bird and a few snakes weren’t a problem, but now they had 3 birds, a few turtles, rodents, snakes and lizards. This caused some tension between George and June especially after the unicorn incident.

June took Rain to the EC to sell her.
    “Hey Jacob!” June greeted him.
    “Hey June, what can I do for you?”
    “I’d like to sell this gorgeous girl, what do you say?” June explained showing off Rain.
    “She is gorgeous!” Jacob acknowledged, and reached out to pet the mare. But before he could touch her she put her ears back and bit him. “Whoah!” Jacob said pulling his hand back.
    “Oh god I’m sorry,” June said. “I guess you found out her weak spot, she’s very aggressive. I hope this doesn’t give you any problems. Really if she get’s to know you she’s awesome, my husband and I haven’t had any problems with her.”
    “Well, I’ll see what I can do. I’ve had aggressive horses before but never this aggressive, I’ll see what I can do and keep you posted!” Jacob promised June.
    After June put Rain in the stables she said goodbye to her mare.

A few days later June saw that Airbus and Cherish the Storm were getting along great and she already saw that in a couple of days they would be ready to try for a foal. And this meant June could also start training the stallion, so he could go home as soon as he reached level 5 jumping and racing.

Screenshot-391.jpg
    Screenshot-392.jpg

Because George combines catching animals with training the horses, this means June has time for the kids, teaching Celine to walk and talk and helping Siem with his homework. She also started decorating the new house and racing with Brenda. On a Wednesday while she was busy decorating the house she got a phone call from Jacob, telling her he was able to sell Rain for $4409,-.
    That evening June decided to see if she could find her Unicorn again, and she found him at the Riverview fishing spot again. This time she was able to adopt him and Mystique joined their household.

Screenshot-402.jpg
    Screenshot-404.jpg
    Screenshot-405.jpg

Back home it was time to breed Airbus and Cherish the Storm, and a few days later Airbus was confirmed pregnant with foal #7. After that June spend all her time on training Cherish the Storm, trying to get him to level 5 jumping and racing as soon as possible.

Screenshot-411.jpg
    Screenshot-416.jpg
    Screenshot-412.jpg

Later that week Basil grew up and Celine celebrated her birthday. She grew into a happy girl. George and June kept on having small rows about everything and nothing. About the horses, about George’s pets, about the kids and about the new house. June hoped it was only a temporary phase they were going through, but she saw the changes in George.

Screenshot-425.jpg
    Screenshot-421.jpg
    Screenshot-423.jpg
    Screenshot-430.jpg
    Screenshot-419.jpg

Airbus gave birth to her second colt, named Storm. He was a nervous boy but oh so fast! After Airbus gave birth and Cherish the Storm reached level 5 in both racing and jumping June took some time to spend on her own with her horses. Talking to Mystique and riding Brenda, when she went to bed George was already sleeping.
    The next morning when she woke up and got outside to feed the horses, she noticed that one of the horses was missing. Cherish the Storm was gone, June looked around the property but couldn’t find him anymore, she was just about to call the police when Celine came running towards her.
    “Mommy!!! Mommy!! Look a letter! For you.” She yelled, while running towards her mother waving the letter around in the air.
    When she reached her mother she handed her the letter and waited for her mother to read it. The letter said:

Dear June,

Thank you for taking care of my stallion. I’ve seen that you completed the task I gave you, don’t worry about Cherish the Storm I took him back home. You can keep his offspring and sell him. You will find a small compensation for training Cherish the Storm on your account later today.
    Thanks again,
    And you’ll hear from me soon!
    Anonymous.

Screenshot-432.jpg
    Screenshot-433.jpg
    Screenshot-435.jpg

Later that day when June looked on her bank account she saw that she received $7823,- for training Cherish the Storm.
    Because both June and George were busy with the children en the horses and because the new house was so much bigger then the old one, they decided to hire a butler. The agency sent them a butler the next day.

“Hi, my name is Tracey Smith, the agency send me because you needed a butler?” The new butler introduced herself.
    “Welcome, we’re the Denali family, my name is June and this is my husband George. We have to children, Siem and Celine,” June greeted the new butler. “We’ve made one of the rooms upstairs ready for you. Hope it is to your liking.” June explained while showing Tracey around the house.
    After showing Tracey around, George and June left her alone to get settled in.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
  • Options
    SzabreSzabre Posts: 4
    edited December 2012
    I love your story so far!!! Also, your foals are so cute! I've only uploaded 1 horse to the exchange, but if you're in need of a stallion feel free to give him a try.
  • Options
    ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    edited December 2012
    Hey Stess, I love your story. I have one of your horses, Kal'El that I will be using for breeding. I posted a link to your studio so that people can find him. He is listed on my blog site (the siggy is clickable :D). I was inspired and so far my story is going really well, or at least I think it is :s. Hope you have been reading it. I like to go into detail when I write (I am an aspiring author)but maybe I have gained the less desirable effect and bored my readers with TOO much detail :( I hope not.

Well regardless, I will keep moving forward with my story. Look for chapter 3. :D
  • Options
    edited January 2013

Your url just sends you to your story! Not to Basil. Great updates! Can't wait to read more, and see more cute foals :D
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Oops sorry!
    Here is the correct link to Basil:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6733741

And because of job interviews I don't have much time to play at the moment, hopefully I'll be able to continue when I have more time on my hands, but it could be a while, cause if I get this job it will include me moving abroad, and some more studying. Keep you guys posted!
  • Options
    HorseSimmer3HorseSimmer3 Posts: 7
    edited January 2013
    gonna start one of these! totally inspired!