Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sibling Rivalries~Final Scores Up

Comments

• Purpl3PandaZPurpl3PandaZ Posts: 841 New Member
    edited October 2012

8128848950_b9f0d28de3_c.jpg

Where'd you get the girls' outfits, they're so cute!

Heya, I'm pretty sure they're paid outfits from TSR, but there's other ways to get them if you catch my drift. ;)

Haha okay thanks xD

Gah! I cant find them anywhere :(.
  • JustKeepSimmingJustKeepSimming Posts: 3,447 Member
    edited October 2012

Sunset Sims - google it. :)
  • Purpl3PandaZPurpl3PandaZ Posts: 841 New Member
    edited October 2012

Sunset Sims - google it. :)

I know about that site lol. I just cant find the actual clothes to get from it :? I guess ill keep looking.
  • JustKeepSimmingJustKeepSimming Posts: 3,447 Member
    edited October 2012
    I know about that site lol. I just cant find the actual clothes to get from it :? I guess ill keep looking.

I searched "teen" and scrolled through millions of pages and they came up. I was just looking for teen CC in general when I came across them! :)
  • pixie30pixie30 Posts: 6,039 Member
    edited October 2012
    This Looks fun, competion looks promising hehe..
    Good luck to the contestants :')
  • 2oo922oo92 Posts: 2,627 Member
    edited October 2012
    pixie30 wrote:
    This Looks fun, competion looks promising hehe..
    Good luck to the contestants :')

edited October 2012
    You're welcome! :D
    Not gunna lie, I'm cosidering joining but last time i was in a competionn was some poinnt last year, i'm a bit rusty aha XD
  • whatisperrsonawhatisperrsona Posts: 3,400 New Member
    edited October 2012
    @2oo92
    So next week I'm going to be leaving for a week long cruise and then going to my friend's birthday party. I know I can get an assignment out in a little bit but if you post an assignment due sometime between the 4-11 or 12th then I might need an extension. Thanks. ^_^
    edited October 2012
    @2oo92
    So next week I'm going to be leaving for a week long cruise and then going to my friend's birthday party. I know I can get an assignment out in a little bit but if you post an assignment due sometime between the 4-11 or 12th then I might need an extension. Thanks. ^_^

kk :)
    edited October 2012
    pixie30 wrote:
    Not gunna lie, I'm cosidering joining but last time i was in a competionn was some poinnt last year, i'm a bit rusty aha XD

Aw we'll if you change your mind we'd love to have you ^_^ If not lurkers are always welcome :)
  • What_RedWhat_Red Posts: 1,065 New Member
    edited October 2012
    I must ask, what ARE berry Sims :?:
    edited October 2012
    pixie30 wrote:
    Feel free to join; this is only my second competition so I'm still completely clueless XD
    edited October 2012
    What_Red wrote:
    |

Sims of different color like red, blue, green, purple. I've never played with them myself, but I know SLAHP4 has.
  • SLAHP4SLAHP4 Posts: 7,890 New Member
    edited October 2012
    2oo92 wrote:
    What_Red wrote:
    |

Sims of different color like red, blue, green, purple. I've never played with them myself, but I know SLAHP4 has.

Yupperdoodles.
    They don't have powers but they should. Just like normal sims. There are rainbowcies with them as the main ones.
    edited October 2012
    Updated the the model....somwhat. Also I redid the judges wall for our new judge.

melisandgul,

Could you retake the shot of them together so I can have their feet in it. Also would you prefer them to be called the Ivory twins or Tweedle Twins?
    edited October 2012
    So erm.. Yeah.. Reserve me and I shall have the models in later tonight :mrgreen:
    edited October 2012
    pixie30 wrote:
    So erm.. Yeah.. Reserve me and I shall have the models in later tonight :mrgreen:

horay :D
    edited October 2012
    Yo. Sorry I'm taking so long :oops: I have the jist done, but not any of the individual headshots or group pic. But here's a little preview to prove to you that I actually am working-

Screenshot-1669.jpg

I'll shoot for having it in tomorrow. I just can't find a proper pose for my dear Dento >.<
    edited October 2012
    Very cute Red :D
    edited October 2012
    I will be having fun with these three :twisted:

Dento: RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[img]http://🐸🐸🐸🐸.com/webroot/animatedgifs/3000680_o.gif[/img]

It's too late now, my dear. I have the file saved :twisted:
  • Penny848Penny848 Posts: 1,872 Member
    edited October 2012
    The Spring Sisters

Name: Matilda Spring
    Headshot & Bodyshot:

Screenshot-280.jpg

Screenshot-281.jpg

Bio: Matilda loves anything and anyone! She is a super girly girl, well, when it comes to fashion and hair that is! She adores dressing herself and her sisters up even though they loathe it as all 3 of them have different styles.

Name: Layla Spring
    Headshot & Bodyshot:

Screenshot-283.jpg

Screenshot-282-1.jpg

Bio: Layla has always been confused to which group she belongs to. She has wondered if she is supposed to be in a group like her older sisters', but she just isnt that girl. She does have her friends who stick by her, and are just as confused as her. Its probably best she keeps with her friends, as even though they dont realize it, they are already in their group.

Name: Heather Spring
    Headshot & bodyshot:

Screenshot-284.jpg

Screenshot-286.jpg

Bio: Heather is the popular teen girl. She is beautiful, has an amazing personality, and all that amazing stuff. But more than anything she loves her sisters, her family and, her boyfriend Rick. She is a mild fashionista and a major chill with friends type of girl, never seen without someone around her (usually), or being dressed out of place (unless you happen to catch her home on a lazy day).

Screenshot-287.jpg

:))))
    edited October 2012
    How cute penny :)
  • Penny848Penny848 Posts: 1,872 Member
    edited October 2012
  • klovey2klovey2 Posts: 192 Member
    edited October 2012
    Reserve me please! :mrgreen:
    I can't turn in my models now but I can have them in this weekend if it's okay. :lol:
    edited October 2012
    Oh no no no :( I really wanna do this competion but for some reason my pose box isnt working?! Any ideas guys? :( like i will instruct my sims to use it and nothing happens.. nothing .. hmm