Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

There BAAacck!

:) I love how all the original sims from the sims 2 and 1 are back.

The Goths, The Bachelors (little Bella!), Don Lothario coming back in time, The Newbies (yes Bob is there...but has a different last name), the Brokes (though the mom from sims 2 is a teenager under another last name), even Kaylynn the maid from Sims 2 is there as a child! I haven't however seen the Pleasants yet, but I'm pretty sure they are there. I even saw Buzz from Strangetown! :D I'm so excited!!!

Comments

• Options
    RustaviusRustavius Posts: 52 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Kaylynn Langerak caught my attention too. The set her up in TS2 to become playable out of the box. Everyone's first playable NPC; and now she comes as a playble with her own family. lol
  • Options
    xdeepxsleepxdreamxxdeepxsleepxdreamx Posts: 3 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Rustavius wrote:
    Kaylynn Langerak caught my attention too. The set her up in TS2 to become playable out of the box. Everyone's first playable NPC; and now she comes as a playble with her own family. lol

Yes! I loved how shy she used to be, when I had her move in with the Pleasants she would always sit on the floor with her diary or be washing windows. And she was always worried about something. XD I can't wait to play her in the game to see how simular she is from what she was in the Sims 2
  • Options
    LGT09LGT09 Posts: 297 New Member
    edited June 2009
    you cant forget mrs. Crumplebottom!
  • Options
    RustaviusRustavius Posts: 52 New Member
    edited June 2009
    She's only a child in this game. You'll get to grow her into whatever you want her to be :)