Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Freeplay Time (iPad)

If I speed up the time on my iPad so I can get things done faster in Freeplay, will it delete my game/call me a cheater or anything :shock: ? Please answer if you know!
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Comments

• LiyalaLiyala Posts: 47
    edited October 2012
    Heyyy,
    Ive been playing freeplay for over 5 months now :) and yea I know how annoying it is to wait for 24hrs 6 hrs or even 1 hr for something to finish!
    Just to let you know, even if you speed time or date etc it will still continue the duration for eg.
    If I had 1 hr left for building a workplace at 8:00pm 19th of October 2012 and changed the time to 20th October 9:00pm it will still have 1 hr left on building but there is a way.

Disconnect from the internet then change date and time :) that works sometimes but be careful! That can cause a whole load of glitches like instead of 1hr to build, it'll take 3040 hrs to build.

Happy Simming
    ~Liyala
  • doomstar_87doomstar_87 Posts: 1
    edited October 2012
    Does the same go for having the game on the iPhone? By the time anything is nearly finishing I've got to pause the game and go off to a lecture or something. Frustrating that I can't really complete anything in the game! Also, how much is the actual PC games these days? Got my little brother hooked accidentally and now he's requested it for Christmas. I've been recommended here for Cheap PC Games but I'm still in two minds about what platform is best, I just need to get him off my iPhone! And does anyone have an opinion on The Sims 3 Pets?