Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Season's is here!!!! What are you guys most excited for?

I can't wait until Seasons is out!!
Only 23 more days now! :)
I'm not pre-ordering but I'm going to go buy it the day it comes out early in the morning. I can't wait any longer!
Seasons is amazing, and I'm so excited for Spooky day and Snowflake day!!
I'm honestly excited about every single thing that's coming with this expansion pack, I'll be playing all day as soon as I get it!
Who else is as excited as me?
What are you guys excited for? :)
This forum will basically be talking all about seasons to make the wait go by faster!

Comments

• midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    edited October 2012
    yeah, me too! :)
  • raacheel14raacheel14 Posts: 875 Member
    edited October 2012
    Yay haha :)
  • Carpbeat24Carpbeat24 Posts: 987 Member
    edited October 2012
    oh my jeez! only 23 more days?!?! ive been so busy with my life outside of the computer lately that i have been forgetting about this haha.

SO EXCITED THOUGH GAAAAAHHHHHHHH
    F8wHsKZ.png
  • slamondaslamonda Posts: 1,357 Member
    edited October 2012
    can't wait,wish it was coming out the day before it's a holiday where i am and i have the day off from work
  • elloelloelloello Posts: 55
    edited October 2012
    The wait is actually HORRIBLE ahhh HURRY UP SEASONS! Im not in college and am trying to find work so my days at the moment are BORING hahah just playing with the family I'm planning to play when I get seasons.
    I'm counting down the days :P :lol:
    edited October 2012
    The day I found out seasons was coming I was soooo excited but then I just sort of forgot about it because of being busy with things. Now that it's only 23 days away I can't wait any longer, time seems to be going by so slow now!! I'm in highschool but I'm homeschooled so I'm just home during the day on the week days and I find myself thinking about seasons so much! ahhh
  • RainbowSimQueenRainbowSimQueen Posts: 1,227 Member
    edited October 2012
    This wait reminds me of the wait for the base game. Ever since it was announced I've been anticipating the release so the wait has been slow...very slow for me. 23 days is still too long!
  • KarennKarenn Posts: 4,326 Member
    edited October 2012
    i cant wait :)
  • rooroomay1509rooroomay1509 Posts: 2,693 Member
    edited October 2012
    I can't wait for seasons! I WANT TO SCREAM RIGHT NOW, I FEEL LIKE I NEED TO! HURRY SEASONS STOP TORTURING US!!! :x :D:cry:
    edited October 2012
    This wait reminds me of the wait for the base game. Ever since it was announced I've been anticipating the release so the wait has been slow...very slow for me. 23 days is still too long!

I know! The wait will be even worse for me when the countdown until seasons gets to single digits. Especially when it's exactly one week until seasons is out D: that will be the longest week ever!
  • starberrykissxstarberrykissx Posts: 747 Member
    edited October 2012
    Ikr I'm so excited that we can finally can has Halloween in the sims and can not wait to do these fun things that comes with this EP
    edited October 2012
    Everytime I see halloween in the producer walk through video I get so excited :) lol
  • brezchettebrezchette Posts: 132 Member
    edited October 2012
    I'm also excited about the new items and features their adding, like if your sim gets sick there are ways to heal them back up with like soups and such. I'm really looking forward to that! :D
  • JessicaJayne1234JessicaJayne1234 Posts: 43 New Member
    edited October 2012
    I am so excited for seasons too! I want to buy it shortly after it comes, that's i did with supernatural. I can't believe there's just under a month until it comes out!

SO EXCITED!!
    edited October 2012
    brezchette wrote:
    I'm also excited about the new items and features their adding, like if your sim gets sick there are ways to heal them back up with like soups and such. I'm really looking forward to that! :D

I'm excited about the new items and features too! I didn't think EA would make seasons this amazing and detailed, there's going to be SO many new things to do everyday :)
    edited October 2012
    22 more days now!! :D
  • Kail16Kail16 Posts: 3,051 Member
    edited October 2012
    I'm finally getting my excitement level way up there, but I must admit I haven't pre-ordered yet. I am going to from origin as soon as I get paid later this week, But I gotta make my last payment on my WiiU too, so we'll see how this goes.
    edited October 2012
    My excitement level keeps getting higher everyday, I'm not pre-ordering though. I'm probably going to buy seasons from walmart and my walmart always has limited edition for quite awhile.
  • LizNuiqueLizNuique Posts: 3,413 Member
    edited October 2012
    raacheel14 wrote:
    My excitement level keeps getting higher everyday, I'm not pre-ordering though. I'm probably going to buy seasons from walmart and my walmart always has limited edition for quite awhile.

Same with me but I get mine from Gamestop. No one in my area really plays sims games so there's a whole bunch of sims games at the gamestop at the mall near my house. (its less than 5 minutes away I mean you can walk there but I wouldn't not in the Texas sun)
    edited October 2012
    LizNuique wrote:
    Same with me but I get mine from Gamestop. No one in my area really plays sims games so there's a whole bunch of sims games at the gamestop at the mall near my house. (its less than 5 minutes away I mean you can walk there but I wouldn't not in the Texas sun)

Lol It's the oppisite for me, when I go to the Gamestop near my house they always just have a few sims games, and most of the time they only have stuff packs, they're always sold out of the new expansion packs. My Walmart always has tons of sims games and they always have the newest expansion and stuff packs xD
  • LilgirlShadowLilgirlShadow Posts: 1,302 Member
    edited October 2012
    raacheel14 wrote:

Same Here! :mrgreen: But last time when I bought Pets, Target a deal where you get a $10 Gift Card,I'm not sure if they'll have it this time but I'm hoping they will :D
    edited October 2012
    Same Here! :mrgreen: But last time when I bought Pets, Target a deal where you get a $10 Gift Card,I'm not sure if they'll have it this time but I'm hoping they will :D

Thats cool, where I live they only have a Target Appearal so they only have clothes :( I think were getting a Target that has everything eventually though, hopefully. I hope you get the 10 dollar gift card! :D
  • LilgirlShadowLilgirlShadow Posts: 1,302 Member
    edited October 2012
    raacheel14 wrote:

Thats cool, where I live they only have a Target Appearal so they only have clothes :( I think were getting a Target that has everything eventually though, hopefully. I hope you get the 10 dollar gift card! :D

well that sucks :( who wants to go into a target just to get clothes? lol :lol: and thanks! :D
    edited October 2012
    well that sucks :( who wants to go into a target just to get clothes? lol :lol: and thanks! :D

Lol I know right :P
    and :D I can't wait for seasons any longerrr! it's 8:25pm where I live and I want it to be midnight so I can say 21 more days! lol
  • bosslaydeebosslaydee Posts: 3,976 Member
    edited October 2012
    i cant freaking wait. i have so much i wanna do when i get it!!!!