Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Open for Business Petition/Fan Club! 1214 signatures!!!

Comments

• CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited October 2012
    The vacations e.p has been going a lot longer, and 3DJ4 has been working hard to maintain it.

The problem that hinders OFB is that nobody has been maintaining a thread about it. People have been posting them and letting them sink (for many reasons... it sometimes can't be helped). There are lots of OFB threads but they need the maintainance... hence Muggins here! :oops: :roll: :D

We'll catch up! I'll add your vote now, barisaxy! :D
  • PsychoMasterXPsychoMasterX Posts: 2,553 New Member
    edited October 2012
    I don't even know why I brought it on sims 2 waste of money, the vacation one I see happening but not this one
  • summermistx3summermistx3 Posts: 1,537 Member
    edited October 2012
    Signed! :D
    edited October 2012
    I don't even know why I brought it on sims 2 waste of money, the vacation one I see happening but not this one

To each their own, darling. :lol:
    edited October 2012

Thank you, summermistx3 :D
  • BariSaxyBariSaxy Posts: 4,699 Member
    edited October 2012

That's funny because the only thing I ever got out of The Sims 2 Bon Voyage was the added types of trees and plantlife. That's all. I went on vacation maybe two or three times. Vacation is just not exciting at all.

The Sims 3 OFB would bring us back open restaurants and stores. Features that actually get added into our current world always there to play. Unlike vacation which you really have to go out of your way to do.
    OO2UdmJ.png
  • diterminationditermination Posts: 84
    edited October 2012
    Sign me up as well!
  • awhellnawawhellnaw Posts: 197
    edited October 2012
    Woot
  • awhellnawawhellnaw Posts: 197
    edited October 2012
    signed
  • MEGAN1107MEGAN1107 Posts: 144 New Member
    edited October 2012
    Signed :)
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    edited October 2012
    Of course signed! Can't wait to start running my own businesses again, OFB was sooooo much fun!
  • PosterGirlPosterGirl Posts: 641 Member
    edited October 2012
    Signed
    edited October 2012
    Thanks for voting, I'll be back to update soon. :wink:
    edited October 2012
    Updated, thanks for the votes! :D
  • g01denswang01denswan Posts: 1,028 Member
    edited October 2012
    How can I not sign? I've been asking for business EP for a long time. More specifically, I've wanted the ability to compete with other businesses so definitely signing!
    edited October 2012
    I'll add you now, g01denswan :D
  • atomic_roseatomic_rose Posts: 790 Member
    edited October 2012
    Signed! :mrgreen:
    edited October 2012
    Signed! :mrgreen:

Thanks for voting, atomic_rose :mrgreen:
    edited October 2012
    bump! :D

Here's the info from the new survey again (stolen for Urosh1994 8) ) :

OPEN FOR BUSINESS EP

8101950021_6077ddc5b8_b.jpg

8101962378_282818075d_b.jpg

8101962356_d324fdbe7b_b.jpg
    edited October 2012
    I like how they've combined OFB with the billionaire idea. I'm glad they are keeping the idea of philanthropy and chnging the world for the better. I also like the idea of building a chain of stores. I hope they allow us to make whatever type of store we want, and not limit us. :D
  • AnavastiaAnavastia Posts: 6,515 Member
    edited October 2012
    Signed.

Love the survey ideas as well. I hope they weren't thinking we'd accept ambitions as an ofb expansions. Pfft no way doesn't even come close to what ofb could provide in gameplay.

Though what I'd really like to see is that this not get over powered to where your sims sitting on millions of dollars and nothing to do with it you know. It be great of sims funded an economy in the game.
  • ULIBABA66ULIBABA66 Posts: 2,038 Member
    edited October 2012
  • susazsusaz Posts: 56 Member
    edited October 2012
    Signed all the way!! :D TS2 Open For Business is my all time favorite EP! : )
  • shideh357shideh357 Posts: 866 New Member
    edited October 2012
    Signed!
    edited October 2012
    Updated! Thanks everyone. :D:D:D:D

susaz, OFB was my favourite e.p from sims 2 as well, I got so much playing time from it!

Anavastia wrote:
    Signed.

Love the survey ideas as well. I hope they weren't thinking we'd accept ambitions as an ofb expansions. Pfft no way doesn't even come close to what ofb could provide in gameplay.

Though what I'd really like to see is that this not get over powered to where your sims sitting on millions of dollars and nothing to do with it you know. It be great of sims funded an economy in the game.

Anavastia! You are always full of great ideas!

I'm glad they mentioned 'change the world', 'clinic' and 'make the world a better place'... these bits remind me of the charity/philanthropy aspect from the old survey, it was a great idea for them to include it and I can't wait to see what they will do with it. It makes me think they'll do more in the line of charity work or funding community groups, financing community buildings... I really really like this bit. It means we can use our fortune in a productive way.

Your economy idea is very interesting... how do you see it working? I'd love to know more.

I'd like more ways for sims to lose money too. There have been some great threads about this recently. I really love the idea of a rank or class system, so sims have a social hirearchy (not sure how I feel about this in RL but it would be fun in the sims). Then I want working class sims to have the option to improve themselves by going to uni with a scholarship, or by becoming an entrepreneur with OFB. And high born sims could be philanthropists or live a life of excess and gamble their families money away!