Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The last pack is an expansion pack

Comments

• Options
    Jess1281Jess1281 Posts: 466 New Member
    edited October 2012
    :shock:
    One, I can't believe this went on for four pages.

Two, I can't help but wonder if the OP is a little kid who lied about his age based on his "I know you are, but what am I" styled responces.

and 3rd, how could anyone claiming to be a Sims fan be so misinformed? Uni was pretty much unofficially announced on the 10/9 Live Chat. and also based on the Survey that came out today or yesterday, they aren't giving up the Sims 3 yet. And no one wants Reality TV.
  • Options
    PsychoMasterXPsychoMasterX Posts: 2,553 New Member
    edited October 2012
    Jess1281 wrote:
    :shock:
    One, I can't believe this went on for four pages.

Two, I can't help but wonder if the OP is a little kid who lied about his age based on his "I know you are, but what am I" styled responces.

and 3rd, how could anyone claiming to be a Sims fan be so misinformed? Uni was pretty much unofficially announced on the 10/9 Live Chat. and also based on the Survey that came out today or yesterday, they aren't giving up the Sims 3 yet. And no one wants Reality TV.

who actually watches reality tv I mean come on
  • Options
    GAMESweetGGAMESweetG Posts: 1,214 Member
    edited October 2012
    CoryMach wrote:
    I don't see University announced. So I would know EP9 is Reality TV coming out in May of 2013 announced on January then in March, University will be announced as EP10.

Sorry to but in on you on this but do you have proof about the Reality TV EP?
    As they say. Proof or it isn't gonna happen
    sims_forum_sig01OxVtU_display.jpg
    YouTube: Good Sweet Games | SoundCloud: GAMESuite Tunes | Pinterest: GAMESuite Pins | Twitter: GAMESweetG
  • Options
    ZerbuZerbu Posts: 3,457 Member
    edited October 2012
    Does this guy have any proven facts at all?

A Reality TV EP doesn't really fit into the game. If such a thing existed, what features would they include? TS3 is supposed to be a life simulator, and I personally can't see how an entire EP about Reality TV would fit in.
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,282 Member
    edited October 2012
    Zerbu wrote:

A Reality TV EP doesn't really fit into the game. If such a thing existed, what features would they include? TS3 is supposed to be a life simulator, and I personally can't see how an entire EP about Reality TV would fit in.

No this kid has no proof or else he would had already provided links for us to look at... :roll: This is stuff that he wishes/hopes EA would put out to make him happy. Reality Tv is boring to watch in real life and I certainly wouldn't want it for the sims 3. You can already create drama in your game without it... :twisted: :lol:
  • Options
    Faith12368Faith12368 Posts: 2,997 Member
    edited October 2012
    Actually it should be put as "Reality" tv, because all reality programs are scripted and not off the cuff and real. :)

Btw, I am a fan of some reality shows, my little Psychomaster ;)the psuedo-drama makes me laugh, but not a fan of a reality show based ep. If you want people such as Snookie, the Guidices, or other "reality" stars, make them, orange tans will be possible with Seasons. A "reality" based ep would not happen though, I mean its not like they are Katy Perry or something. ;P
    Long live the new Doctor!
  • Options
    3DJ43DJ4 Posts: 1,125 New Member
    edited October 2012
    Faith12368 wrote:
    Actually it should be put as "Reality" tv, because all reality programs are scripted and not off the cuff and real. :)

Btw, I am a fan of some reality shows, my little Psychomaster ;)the psuedo-drama makes me laugh, but not a fan of a reality show based ep. If you want people such as Snookie, the Guidices, or other "reality" stars, make them, orange tans will be possible with Seasons. A "reality" based ep would not happen though, I mean its not like they are Katy Perry or something. ;P
    I like Survivor, Total Drama Island (Series), and BGC9. They have the Drama TV family in Late Nite Bridgeport. An EP like that may be ok in my book.
  • Options
    EvezanEvezan Posts: 773
    edited October 2012
    lisasc360 wrote:
    Zerbu wrote:

No this kid has no proof or else he would had already provided links for us to look at... :roll: This is stuff that he wishes/hopes EA would put out to make him happy. Reality Tv is boring to watch in real life and I certainly wouldn't want it for the sims 3. You can already create drama in your game without it... :twisted: :lol:

I think you are looking at it wrong. These are not things the op wants in game to make him happy. He is happy to put it on the forums and get people talking about completely ridiculous things while he calls them trolls and reports them for disagreeing.

The best way to deal with rabid attention seekers like this is to completely ignore them. They only want to stir up arguments and get people riled up. If no one interacts with them they get bored and move to another forum to troll.
  • Options
    christine400christine400 Posts: 5,554 Member
    edited October 2012
    ahh corey is at it again :roll:
  • Options
    Fordee09Fordee09 Posts: 7,341 Member
    edited October 2012
    Argh! *Pirate Noises?*

Were is SKYSCRAPER!? :'[ I miss him...
    but we get stuck with this guy...
    tumblr_mnt6wnw49M1rx891yo2_500.gif
  • Options
    lilsis3421lilsis3421 Posts: 1,258 New Member
    edited October 2012
    Evezan wrote:
    I think you are looking at it wrong. These are not things the op wants in game to make him happy. He is happy to put it on the forums and get people talking about completely ridiculous things while he calls them trolls and reports them for disagreeing.

The best way to deal with rabid attention seekers like this is to completely ignore them. They only want to stir up arguments and get people riled up. If no one interacts with them they get bored and move to another forum to troll.

*sigh of relief*
    thank you. someone finally said it.
  • Options
    thesims3boythesims3boy Posts: 18,046 Member
    edited October 2012
    bosslaydee wrote:
    lisasc360 wrote:
    CoryMach wrote:
    lisasc360 wrote:
    CoryMach wrote:
    Mandylcd wrote:
    Hello CoryMach-

I'm not sure about the other EPs you listed but it looks like University is the next EP after Seasons. I wonder what they will be including in this version that is different from the Sims 2 version. There seems to be some rumors about a vacation EP but that is still very much a question mark. So, what do you think about University coming out? I know a lot of people have been excited for it. As for myself I am hoping for more career opportunities in University!
    University is EP10 and Reality Telivision is EP9, then Vacation is EP11, then Open for Business EP13, then Millionare is EP12, then Acting EP14, and then Carnival EP15. After Carnival life EP, TS3 will end. I definatley don't think University is coming out as EP9.
    You do not work for EA. EP9 will be University, other than that we DON'T know if there will be anymore eps/sps afterwards.
    Don't report me cuz I reported you as spam.

Whatever!!!... :roll: So you reported me for giving my opinion..big whoop. This is Ideas And Feedback. You gave an idea and I gave a feedback. Learn the difference... :P
    EXACTLY!
    couldnt have said it better myself. :P

stop trolling, cory. since most people dont want reality tv as an ep, it most likely wont happen. it MIGHT happen the day that ea starts not wanting our money and business though. so.. maybe in the next 50 years?
    LOL! I couldn't have said this better myself!

But Cory, hm... how do I say this nicely...? Oh, I got it..

NO ONE LIKES YOU!
  • Options
    SimsManiac2k9SimsManiac2k9 Posts: 11,322 Member
    edited October 2012
    CoryMach wrote:
    Hello,

Vacation, University, Reality telivision and OFB are the 4 EPs that will be made from the survey. The last pack for TS3 is EP16.

It's a survey, no valid information in this statement. Pretty sure that's all there is too say.
  • Options
    SimsManiac2k9SimsManiac2k9 Posts: 11,322 Member
    edited October 2012
    NO ONE LIKES YOU!

wow, just.. wow.
  • Options
    MandylcdMandylcd Posts: 1,713 Member
    edited October 2012
    Can we try to offer ideas or opinions and refrain from attacking one another personally?
  • Options
    TanyaRubiroseTanyaRubirose Posts: 11,033 Member
    edited October 2012
    Mandylcd wrote:
    Can we try to offer ideas or opinions and refrain from attacking one another personally?

Well, crap. And I was looking forward to a game of poster polo (joking! joking!).
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Hi TanyaRubirose!

Well, I think you came to the right place! How are you this evening or morning?
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    I am quite good Mandy, but currently wishing for some candy. A sweet tooth is a reason to enjoy this haunting season. But, enough about my snack and to the convo I go back!

Does this evening find you good as you read the postings of this brood?
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Well, I too was in the mood for candy-eating some chocolate-yum! Yeah, it's been a rough day even before I returned to this thread. Are you doing anything special for Halloween?
  • Options
    aillaill Posts: 56
    edited October 2012
    Lol nice trolling cory but really could you troll somthing more realistic than Reality Tv and Acting. No way they could even be a sliver of an expansion :P Thanks for the good laugh and....
    NO ONE LIKES YOU!
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Mandylcd wrote:
    Well, I too was in the mood for candy-eating some chocolate-yum! Yeah, it's been a rough day even before I returned to this thread. Are you doing anything special for Halloween?

A ceremony and a certain twist of words, though the latter may be for the birds.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    It was nice chatting with you, TanyaRubirose-thank you for the smile!
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    I'm glad the fun was well employed! I hope your evening and dreams are enjoyed!
  • Options
    joshirejoshire Posts: 645 New Member
    edited October 2012
    lisasc360 wrote:
    Zerbu wrote:

Hahaha, do you remember when he edited a wiki page himself to say that middle school was after seasons, then he linked it to us saying 'here's proof' ? Ahah, while I think Corey's ideas are utter bull, I still belve there are at least 1-2 more eps after university, but these will probably be an open for business type ep, and a vacation/outdoor camping ep, from the newest survery, which I believe will round off the sims 3 nicely as the business one re-introduces, cafes, restaurants and clothes shops:) as well as the ability to run franchises:)
  • Options
    lilsis3421lilsis3421 Posts: 1,258 New Member
    edited October 2012
    this thread:
    lilostitch3.gif