Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The last pack is an expansion pack

Hello,

Vacation, University, Reality telivision and OFB are the 4 EPs that will be made from the survey. The last pack for TS3 is EP16.

Comments

• rooroomay1509rooroomay1509 Posts: 2,693 Member
    edited October 2012
    No...just no.

Seriously, stop with this! You don't know any other EPs comeing out, so far anyone knows is that University will be the last one we know of, until they reveal anymore after that.
  • PsychoMasterXPsychoMasterX Posts: 2,553 New Member
    edited October 2012
    CoryMach wrote:
    Hello,

Vacation, University, Reality telivision and OFB are the 4 EPs that will be made from the survey. The last pack for TS3 is EP16.

this kind of posts are the reason everyone makes fun of you
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,278 Member
    edited October 2012
    CoryMach wrote:
    Hello,

this kind of posts are the reason everyone makes fun of you

This and then he thinks people are being rude when they don't agree with him. He has a habit of reporting people if he thinks that they are rude to him. What a TROLL!.. :roll:
  • ArlettaArletta Posts: 8,444 Member
    edited October 2012
    Don't quote me on it but I'm fairly certain he's added one to his count since the last time I knew.
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,860 Member
    edited October 2012
    At least three of the four are interesting and useful this time around. But please let the Reality TV one go....it needs to be burned and buried in some far away land where no one knows how to speak so they can't troll false rumors.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • MandylcdMandylcd Posts: 1,713 Member
    edited October 2012
    Hello CoryMach-

I'm not sure about the other EPs you listed but it looks like University is the next EP after Seasons. I wonder what they will be including in this version that is different from the Sims 2 version. There seems to be some rumors about a vacation EP but that is still very much a question mark. So, what do you think about University coming out? I know a lot of people have been excited for it. As for myself I am hoping for more career opportunities in University!
  • CoryMachCoryMach Posts: 1,122 Member
    edited October 2012
    Mandylcd wrote:
    Hello CoryMach-

I'm not sure about the other EPs you listed but it looks like University is the next EP after Seasons. I wonder what they will be including in this version that is different from the Sims 2 version. There seems to be some rumors about a vacation EP but that is still very much a question mark. So, what do you think about University coming out? I know a lot of people have been excited for it. As for myself I am hoping for more career opportunities in University!
    University is EP10 and Reality Telivision is EP9, then Vacation is EP11, then Open for Business EP13, then Millionare is EP12, then Acting EP14, and then Carnival EP15. After Carnival life EP, TS3 will end. I definatley don't think University is coming out as EP9.
    edited October 2012
    CoryMach wrote:
    Mandylcd wrote:
    Hello CoryMach-

University is EP10 and Reality Telivision is EP9, then Vacation is EP11, then Open for Business EP13, then Millionare is EP12, then Acting EP14, and then Carnival EP15. After Carnival life EP, TS3 will end. I definatley don't think University is coming out as EP9.

You do not work for EA. EP9 will be University, other than that we DON'T know if there will be anymore eps/sps afterwards.
  • PsychoMasterXPsychoMasterX Posts: 2,553 New Member
    edited October 2012
    lisasc360 wrote:
    CoryMach wrote:
    Mandylcd wrote:
    Hello CoryMach-

You do not work for EA. EP9 will be University, other than that we DON'T know if there will be anymore eps/sps afterwards.

the next pack Unniversity after is 70s, 80s, & 90s pack there even a forum for it
    edited October 2012
    lisasc360 wrote:
    CoryMach wrote:
    Mandylcd wrote:
    Hello CoryMach-

the next pack Unniversity after is 70s, 80s, & 90s pack there even a forum for it

Oh yeah I forgot about that stuff pack. Thanks PsychomasterX... :)
    edited October 2012
    lisasc360 wrote:
    CoryMach wrote:
    Mandylcd wrote:
    Hello CoryMach-

Don't report me cuz I reported you as spam.
    edited October 2012
    CoryMach wrote:
    lisasc360 wrote:
    CoryMach wrote:
    Mandylcd wrote:
    Hello CoryMach-

Whatever!!!... :roll: So you reported me for giving my opinion..big whoop. This is Ideas And Feedback. You gave an idea and I gave a feedback. Learn the difference... :P

• jessyxdavidsonjessyxdavidson Posts: 896 Member
    edited October 2012
    lisasc360 wrote:
    CoryMach wrote:
    lisasc360 wrote:
    CoryMach wrote:
    Mandylcd wrote:
    Hello CoryMach-

Whatever!!!... :roll: So you reported me for giving my opinion..big whoop. This is Ideas And Feedback. You gave an idea and I gave a feedback. Learn the difference... :P

lmao. nice :lol:

anyways, OP. Everyone knows University is the next Ep. Chances are, the rest of those you mentioned won't get made. And we already have one about acting.. it's called Late Night. You should get it. As for the reality tv one, let it go! Noone else wants it. They ain't gonna make it so drop it.
  • bosslaydeebosslaydee Posts: 3,976 Member
    edited October 2012
    lisasc360 wrote:
    CoryMach wrote:
    lisasc360 wrote:
    CoryMach wrote:
    Mandylcd wrote:
    Hello CoryMach-

EXACTLY!
    couldnt have said it better myself. :P

stop trolling, cory. since most people dont want reality tv as an ep, it most likely wont happen. it MIGHT happen the day that ea starts not wanting our money and business though. so.. maybe in the next 50 years?
  • GBA91101Nver4getGBA91101Nver4get Posts: 4,965 Member
    edited October 2012
    lisasc360 wrote:
    CoryMach wrote:
    lisasc360 wrote:
    CoryMach wrote:
    Mandylcd wrote:
    Hello CoryMach-

HAHA Very Nice :)
    Nobody does it better, Steve Jobs you simply are the best RIP 10-5-11
    edited October 2012
    Mandylcd wrote:
    Hello CoryMach-

Well, if University was EP9, then I won't bother my parents to buy it until the Reality tv is released. Would Reality tv be your least favorite TS3 EP if I released it if EA won't? It would be my most favorite EP.
  • ValandisValandis Posts: 2,008 Member
    edited October 2012
  • bosslaydeebosslaydee Posts: 3,976 Member
    edited October 2012
    Valandis wrote:
    I'm sorry but I believe University is the final EP.
    edited October 2012
    lisasc360 wrote:
    CoryMach wrote:
    lisasc360 wrote:
    CoryMach wrote:
    Mandylcd wrote:
    Hello CoryMach-

HAHA Very Nice :)

Ty... :D
  • TanyaRubiroseTanyaRubirose Posts: 11,033 Member
    edited October 2012
    Why is everyone assuming University will be an EP instead of store content?
    edited October 2012
    Valandis wrote:
    No it isn't. There will be Reality Telivision. Don't report me cuz I reported you for Plagiarism.
  • Allspice1232Allspice1232 Posts: 3,234 Member
    edited October 2012

Because it was listed on Origin Russia as an EP.

I'm guessing it will go Seasons, 70s80s90s, University and an unannounced SP. Then TS3 will be done and TS4 will most likely be announced for Christmas 2013. Just a guess.
    34336_s.gif
  • ValandisValandis Posts: 2,008 Member
    edited October 2012
    CoryMach wrote:
    Valandis wrote:
    No it isn't. There will be Reality Telivision. Don't report me cuz I reported you for Plagiarism.
    Are you being serious now? If you are, then everyone in the forum can report you for harassing, false claims and much more; which they probably already have. I won't believe your claims until you provide a real source of them.
  • TanyaRubiroseTanyaRubirose Posts: 11,033 Member
    edited October 2012

Because it was listed on Origin Russia as an EP.

Ah, yes. The lovely colander-style security system of Origin Russia... How I've missed them! Always good for an idea of what EA is currently thinking.

Well, thank you for answering my question. And I'm not being sarcastic (occurred to me as I wrote it how I sounded).
    edited October 2012
    Valandis wrote:
    CoryMach wrote:
    Valandis wrote:
    Are you being serious now? If you are, then everyone in the forum can report you for harassing, false claims and much more; which they probably already have. I won't believe your claims until you provide a real source of them.

Yeah he's been reporting me for spamming and for being rude because I was taking up for bosslaydee on another thread. He wants the mods to ban bosslaydee and I for being rude which we weren't. Of course the mods haven't done anything to us since bosslaydee and I are still here... :lol: So now when somebody doesn't agree with him or like his ideas, he's reporting people for no apparent reason. How childish is that?... :roll: