Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What I would do if I work for EA

Hello,

This is what I would do if I work for EA if The Sims 3 Store is closed because TS4 is out:

Re-open The Sims 2 & 3 store
Make the final TS2 Expansion pack called "The Sims 2 Carnival Life EP" with Tragic Clowns
Make TS3's EPs and TS5 EPs
Make TS6 and keep The Sims 4 and 5 store open

Those 4 is what I would do if I work for EA.

Comments

• Latone100Latone100 Posts: 103 New Member
    edited October 2012
    CoryMach wrote:
    Hello,

This is what I would do if I work for EA if The Sims 3 Store is closed because TS4 is out:

Make the final TS2 Expansion pack called "The Sims 2 Carnival Life EP" with Tragic Clowns

I am so confused and lost... IF Sims 4 was already out AND you worked at EA? Why not pre-Sims 4? Why not just say
    "If I worked for EA I would re-open TS2 development for EPs and a Store for TS2"?

Is there a timeline for this plan or are your going to develop 4, 5, & 6 all at the same time? (sounds like EA sports games, so they'd be used to the process).

Maybe I am over-thinking what you've said. Are you just saying you wish you worked on Sims development?
  • Urosh1994Urosh1994 Posts: 2,425 Member
    edited October 2012
    *skips*
  • lilsis3421lilsis3421 Posts: 1,258 New Member
    edited October 2012
    um...what?
  • murfeelmurfeel Posts: 7,584 Member
    edited October 2012
    If I worked for EA I'd start off by making stuff a lot less expensive, that's for sure. :x
  • Baryonyx89Baryonyx89 Posts: 7
    edited October 2012
    I'm not following you... What's the point of putting yourself in a hypothetical scenario where you work at EA? o_o'
  • Latone100Latone100 Posts: 103 New Member
    edited October 2012
    Baryonyx89 wrote:
    I'm not following you... What's the point of putting yourself in a hypothetical scenario where you work at EA? o_o'

I guess it's like asking "If I was as rich as... *insert rich name here*" or "if I ruled the world" or "if I had super powers"
  • PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    edited October 2012
    My best guess here.......

If you worked for EA you would be working on and doing what they told you to do.

If you were the CFO you would be doing what is most profitable for the company and answering to your stockholders.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Baryonyx89Baryonyx89 Posts: 7
    edited October 2012
    Latone100 wrote:
    Baryonyx89 wrote:

I guess it's like asking "If I was as rich as... *insert rich name here*" or "if I ruled the world" or "if I had super powers"

So is the author assuming he "ruled" EA or had the final say on what EA does...?
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,278 Member
    edited October 2012
    Baryonyx89 wrote:
    Latone100 wrote:
    Baryonyx89 wrote:

So is the author assuming he "ruled" EA or had the final say on what EA does...?

He is only a teenager that wished that EA would put out the eps he wants which are a Middle School ep, Reality/Game Show ep. He tries to tell us simmers what the next EPs/SPs that EA is working on and tries and tell us that they are real... :?
  • PsychoMasterXPsychoMasterX Posts: 2,553 New Member
    edited October 2012
    CoryMach wrote:
    Hello,

don't bother dude it pointless to explain stuff to them, they don't seem to undestand anything
    edited October 2012
    CoryMach wrote:
    Hello,

don't bother dude it pointless to explain stuff to them, they don't seem to undestand anything

oh i'm pretty sure i understand. i'm sorry, in my OP instead of saying "what" i should've said "why." yeah that sounds more along what i was thinking.

#1-TS3 store is still open so "why" would it need to be re-opened?
    #2-TS2 project has long since been closed, "why" resurrect it with an additional EP after so long? "why" not use that ep idea for something newer, like TS4 possibly?
    #3-TS4 is far from an announced release date and there's pretty much been no evidence of its existence anywhere save for a few rumors so "why" are we talking about TS5 and TS6 already? We don't even know if The Sims will go that far. It's too far down the road to see.
    edited October 2012
    edited October 2012
    lisasc360 wrote:
    Hey lilsis3421, love you siggy. Rick holding a peashooter... :lol:

lol! i found it floating around on tumblr. no idea who made it. but yeah Rick is my eye candy! :mrgreen:
    edited October 2012
    lilsis3421 wrote:
    lisasc360 wrote:
    Hey lilsis3421, love you siggy. Rick holding a peashooter... :lol:

lol! i found it floating around on tumblr. no idea who made it. but yeah Rick is my eye candy! :mrgreen:

He is my favorite from the show. I hated Shane so I don't miss him. I wish they had of kept Dale... :cry: I always thought him and Andrea would get together... 8)
  • Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member
    edited October 2012
    CoryMach wrote:
    Hello,

Bartender, bartender!

I'll have some of whatever CoryMach is having. Make mine a double!
    EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • abigfan819abigfan819 Posts: 862 New Member
    edited October 2012
    Omg I just can't get enough of this form today. First nude beaches and bondage and now a sims 6 and ts2 store opening o up again. How did we go from the sims 2 and the sims 6??
  • blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    edited October 2012
    Jarsie9 wrote:
    CoryMach wrote:
    Hello,

Bartender, bartender!

I'll have some of whatever CoryMach is having. Make mine a double!
    LOL! :mrgreen:

sent via mobile phone
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
  • bosslaydeebosslaydee Posts: 3,976 Member
    edited October 2012
    CoryMach wrote:
    Hello,

whaaaa-hahaha!!
    what?!
    this is what im getting from this.. if you worked for ea you would open the sims 3 store that YOU closed? since ea hasnt done anything yet.. make an ep for ts2.. make ts5 eps [which isnt even a forthought atm] and keep working on ts3, skip ts4 since in the future its gonna be garbage i guess..? make ts6 and keep open stores that havent even been made yet so they couldnt possibly be closed..

is that right?
  • NotSoLuckyNotSoLucky Posts: 4,682 Member
    edited October 2012
    The sims 6 should be released in like 20 years, so lets not even go there.

And by that time, in gaming, considering how fast technology is increasing, I think by then we might be on the brink of holographic video games.

Itll be interesting to see where this goes.

• MyyybestfriendMyyybestfriend Posts: 1,404 New Member
    edited October 2012
    He is my favorite from the show. I hated Shane so I don't miss him. I wish they had of kept Dale... I always thought him and Andrea would get together...

I cried when Dale died!!!

• Taranatar9Taranatar9 Posts: 1,062 Member
    edited October 2012
    CoryMach wrote:
    Hello,

So what I'm getting from this is that you want to develop, release, and support The Sims 4, 5 and 6 all at once, while continuing TS3, and reviving TS2?

Why stop there? How about a new TS1 expansion? We need a prison expansion called The Sims: Doin' Time.