Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Charged Twice - Store content - GURU Help!

Please help. For some unknown reason it shows that I have bought “Date Night” twice and the SimPoints have been deducted twice. Thought it was not supposed to happen. What do I do now? :?: :(

Comments

• PsychoMasterXPsychoMasterX Posts: 2,553 New Member
    edited October 2012
    Soadowstar wrote:
    Please help. For some unknown reason it shows that I have bought “Date Night” twice and the SimPoints have been deducted twice. Thought it was not supposed to happen. What do I do now? :?: :(

it late night the expansion been out for a long time and people still can't get the name right, I suggest contacting ea support
  • PattyCoPattyCo Posts: 2,252 Member
    edited October 2012
    it late night the expansion been out for a long time and people still can't get the name right, I suggest contacting ea support

date night

http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:55032&categoryId=11488&scategoryId=13687&pcategoryId=13686&ppcategoryId=12857
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Jillyson_Twozaks_1Jillyson_Twozaks_1 Posts: 3,334 New Member
    edited October 2012
    I think she means the Date Night clothing set from the store, not the Late Night EP.

Change the title of the thread to "Charged Twice - GURU Help!" or something similar. When most people see a title that just says Help, they think it's a general question & leave it up to other simmers to help.

You need a Guru, so it's best to state the problem and the word Guru to flag them.
  • PattyCoPattyCo Posts: 2,252 Member
    edited October 2012
    Kael's awesome photo's from the runway show.

Screenshot-593-1.jpg

Screenshot-594-1.jpg

Screenshot-595-1.jpg

Screenshot-596-1.jpg

Screenshot-597.jpg

Screenshot-598.jpg

Screenshot-599.jpg

Screenshot-600.jpg

Link to Kael's original post with more photo's of the set.
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/568527.page
  • SoadowstarSoadowstar Posts: 11 New Member
    edited October 2012
    Jillyson_Twozaks_1 Thanks for tip. Will do.
  • AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited October 2012
    Soadowstar wrote:

You know Date Night has been out for a couple of months... I don't know where you're getting the idea the OP meant Late Night... perhaps when the forums have been out for a long time, people can't get the appropriate forums right and posts without thinking....

Anyways, to OP, I suggest contacting Origin Customer Support. If you go to this link below, you can get the order # so it can be processed much easier if you give the rep that number.

https://www.origin.com/us/account?refresh=1#order-history

I wish you luck and hopefully you get a refund on a duplicate purchase
  • lorilannlorilann Posts: 168 New Member
    edited October 2012
    I had this same problem when I bought the Show Stopper set. You need to take a screenshot of your purchase and start an email inquiry with EA help and ask for a representative to call you. Hopefully they'll be able to help you.