Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Would you like a great house for Supernatural?

Hi, Everyone!

I belong to the D.N.A. Request Team and we have been making a LOT of requests for Supernatural builds.

We've made the house from Practical Magic and we've got a request in right now for the house from Sabrina the Teenage Witch and we've made all manner of other lots that are perfect for Supernatural (including a variety of Fairy cottages and vampire-themed builds including an underground up-scale vampire lounge hidden under a 1950's style diner).

One of my teammates just finished a GORGEOUS haunted house build that I wanted to share with the readers of this forum. Do yourself a favor and look at her photos. Just AMAZING!

itguyinsc wrote:
Maxjor928...

Your Gothic Manor is ready!

download link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6506204

Gallery of pics...LOTS of pics:
http://s1143.photobucket.com/albums/n631/scdesigner2003/DNA Maxor Gothic/

I am in the process of editing the gallery but wanted you to have your build!

I hope you enjoy it.

HHGMcover1.jpg?t=1349989387

Please come to visit our request thread (just click my siggy to get there) and see if we have something that you would like for your Supernatural Sims OR if you would like a custom build we would like that even better!

We will build you the lot of your dreams, using only the EPs, SPs, and Store content that you own so that your build looks exactly as the builder intended. No charge, but we ARE busy. We have about a three-week wait to get your request claimed by a builder.

We know it is a long time to wait, BUT we NEVER skimp on details, so we think you will believe it was worth the wait. We have between forty and fifty unclaimed requests at all times and a lot of repeat business, so we think our customers consider the finished product worth the wait as well.

Please come visit us!

Zoo
oow785m

Comments

• franklear1980franklear1980 Posts: 972 Member
    edited October 2012
    Pushing it up for such an amazing build :)
  • ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    edited October 2012
    Thanks, Frank! Hope you and your teammates are all doing well over at BuildSims!
    oow785m
  • RockoutDarciRockoutDarci Posts: 3,092 Member
    edited October 2012
    It's gorgeous! I'm just curious though, how many bedrooms is it? I read the description, but I didn't see a total bedroom or bathroom count. Thanks!
    Love Like A Snail: An Inter.s.e.x. Story.
    thefoxsims.weebly.com/
    3825869_orig.png
    edited October 2012
    I might end up using this house as the future house of my witch Pandora when she starts up her family. That's not for a little while though, her little cottage suits her just fine at the moment.

She is going to grow out of it definitely when she starts her own family. I'm going to need ALOT of space and rooms though because she wants a large family. So, I was curious as to how many bedrooms and bathrooms this house had. :mrgreen:

I'm still looking through the pictures and WOW! It really is beautiful!

EDIT: I'm sold. Right when I saw the dungeon pictures with the dungeon cells, I clicked "Download" :twisted: I play evil sims ALOT and dungeons are PERFECT for paparazzi and zombies that my evil sims want to experiment on and throw nasty potions at for enjoyment. :twisted: The angry bees potion is a favorite. LOL!

Even if my witch Pandora can't use it, which maybe she can, I have to look at it in game. I can definitely use it for another one of my sims! It's just amazing!
    thefoxsims.weebly.com/
    3825869_orig.png
    edited October 2012
    I might end up using this house as the future house of my witch Pandora when she starts up her family. That's not for a little while though, her little cottage suits her just fine at the moment.

She is going to grow out of it definitely when she starts her own family. I'm going to need ALOT of space and rooms though because she wants a large family. So, I was curious as to how many bedrooms and bathrooms this house had. :mrgreen:

EDIT: I'm sold. Right when I saw the dungeon pictures with the dungeon cells, I clicked "Download" :twisted: I play evil sims ALOT and dungeons are PERFECT for paparazzi and zombies that my evil sims want to experiment on and throw nasty potions at for enjoyment. :twisted: The angry bees potion is a favorite. LOL!

Even if my witch Pandora can't use it, which maybe she can, I have to look at it in game. I can definitely use it for another one of my sims! It's just amazing!

LOL@ dungeons are PERFECT for paparazzi! I do NOT disagree, they are SO annoying, aren't they!
    oow785m
  • tlc10175tlc10175 Posts: 2,550 Member
    edited October 2012
    That's awesome I added it to my favs. =D Good luck with the project and requests and stuff. =)
  • maxjor928maxjor928 Posts: 3,016 Member
    edited October 2012
    Oh, yeah! I'm having a lot of fun in that house. I like how she added the werewolf howling tower. I'm glad I requested it from you guys!

I use the dungeons for trapping the King and Queen of the Fairies, Oberon and Titiana Summerdream, for my Vampire's Winter Nightmare snack! (Summerdream, Winter Nightmare, get it)
  • JsbrantnerJsbrantner Posts: 21
    edited October 2012
    How I can find the build for the Practical Magic house? I have been looking for one like this, and trying to create my own from the movie, but I'm not that great at building yet.
  • Kryst51Kryst51 Posts: 2,073 Member
    edited October 2012
    Bookmarked this! Fantastic!
  • krimsonnoxkrimsonnox Posts: 6,143 Member
    edited October 2012
    for the practical magic house it is in the user Klorelei 's studio.

heres the link for her showcase thread , the house is on the first post somewhere

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/404956.page

I have to concur they have been doing some amazing Supernaturally suited builds of late, check em out.
  • xUnwishedxUnwished Posts: 75
    edited October 2012
    Do you know if this house is CC free? :)
    edited October 2012
    xUnwished wrote:
    Do you know if this house is CC free? :)

D.N.A. is nearly 100% CC free and if there IS CC in a build or Sim then it will be clearly stated.

I'm pretty certain that all the builds mentioned (the house in the picture I posted and the Practical Magic house that people have been asking about included) are CC free.
    oow785m
    edited October 2012
    Thank you, dear friends and customers, for all the kind words! You guys rock!
    oow785m
  • AmberM66AmberM66 Posts: 904 New Member
    edited October 2012
    :shock: LOVE this house! Putting it in my game for my legacy family right now! :)
    edited October 2012
    AmberM66 wrote:
    :shock: LOVE this house! Putting it in my game for my legacy family right now! :)

Thanks, Amber! Didn't itguyinsc do a great job on this build?

Of course, there is plenty more where that came from! You should visit our request thread and see all the great stuff my teammates have been turning out AND if you have a house that you've been dreaming of please feel free to make a request of your own!

Zoo

P.S.
    Click on my siggy to go directly to the D.N.A. Request Thread! :mrgreen:
    oow785m
    edited October 2012

LOL@ dungeons are PERFECT for paparazzi! I do NOT disagree, they are SO annoying, aren't they!

They really are! :mrgreen: It will be alright though. Pandora will have many of them locked away to practice her fire spells and bee potions on. :twisted:

I haven't had a chance to look at it in game yet! I'll see if I can get in game today and take a peek. I'm so excited to see it in game! :mrgreen:

Thanks to your wonderful build team! I have bookmarked the thread for future use if I should ever require a FANTASTIC build that I know I'll never be able to make myself. LOL!

I tend to like to make fantasy style builds and I'm awful at much else. Mushroom builds are a particular favorite of mine. I'm most proud of this one:

Screenshot-35.jpg

Screenshot-7.jpg

Screenshot-13.jpg

Screenshot-15.jpg

Screenshot-19.jpg

I had an itch to join your build team while looking at all the pretty builds this morning. You're all so talented and amazing! It inspired me to want to join, BUT! I just know that I am not as gifted at building as all of you are. I'm not very good with landscaping or building from blueprints etc...So, I'm gonna leave that to you professionals. :wink: (Also, I probably wouldn't be able to find the time, I'm already doing a story with my sim Pandora and that takes up most of my Simming time. :p )

Thank you again for providing such a wonderful service to Simmers! I'm very appreciative of your team for the fantastic builds that they are providing the community. :D
    thefoxsims.weebly.com/
    3825869_orig.png
    edited October 2012
    Thanks for the kind words, RockoutDarci!

Your mushroom palace is very nice. If you have it up on the Exchange you should come to Creative Corner and make a thread about it (with the Exchange link and lots of photos) and people will rec and download it.
    oow785m
    edited October 2012

Your mushroom palace is very nice. If you have it up on the Exchange you should come to Creative Corner and make a thread about it (with the Exchange link and lots of photos) and people will rec and download it.

Thank you! I don't currently have it on the exchange, it's not finished. :oops: The whole outside of the Palace is finished, but it's just a shell, the inside isn't furnished or anything.

I might finish it up soon, upload it and start a thread in there. Thanks!

I'm hoping that when Seasons comes out I can make a Sim and a Pet request in your thread. :mrgreen: I'd like to have my RL cat Maxine made and also a Dr. Who! I'll wait until Seasons though, I'd like him to be a real alien. :mrgreen:

Matt-Smith_1605135c.jpg

I'm excited about that! Do you think any of your builders would be able to make a Matt Smith Dr. Who for me?

thefoxsims.weebly.com/
    3825869_orig.png
    edited October 2012

Thank you! I don't currently have it on the exchange, it's not finished. :oops: The whole outside of the Palace is finished, but it's just a shell, the inside isn't furnished or anything.

I'm hoping that when Seasons comes out I can make a Sim and a Pet request in your thread. :mrgreen: I'd like to have my RL cat Maxine made and also a Dr. Who! I'll wait until Seasons though, I'd like him to be a real alien. :mrgreen:

Matt-Smith_1605135c.jpg

I'm excited about that! Do you think any of your builders would be able to make a Matt Smith Dr. Who for me?

Not to tell you what to do or anything, but since it takes about three weeks to get your request claimed by a team member (I know that seems like a long time, but as of this morning we had fifty unclaimed requests, that isn't counting the ones that everyone is actively working on), SO if you placed your request NOW, then it will be getting claimed just in time for us to use Seasons to make it for you.

If it were me, I would go ahead and request! :mrgreen:
    oow785m
    edited October 2012

Matt-Smith_1605135c.jpg

Not to tell you what to do or anything, but since it takes about three weeks to get your request claimed by a team member (I know that seems like a long time, but as of this morning we had fifty unclaimed requests, that isn't counting the ones that everyone is actively working on), SO if you placed your request NOW, then it will be getting claimed just in time for us to use Seasons to make it for you.

If it were me, I would go ahead and request! :mrgreen:

No, no! Thanks for the advice! I know you guys are such a busy team. Alright then, I will hop on over there and make my request very soon! I feel bad for adding to your already huge workload! But, thank you again!

YAY! I'm going to have my favorite Dr. Who! Also, my kitty! Maxine. <3:mrgreen:
    thefoxsims.weebly.com/
    3825869_orig.png
  • JsbrantnerJsbrantner Posts: 21
    edited October 2012
    Thanks krimsonnox for the link! I am missing one expansion pack and one stuff pack for the practical magic house, but I couldn't resist downloading it anyway, lol.

I don't normally download premade sims from the exchange, (I really don't download much of anything from the exchange at all) but if there is a Matt Smith Dr Who made I totally want him!
    edited October 2012
    Jsbrantner wrote:
    Thanks krimsonnox for the link! I am missing one expansion pack and one stuff pack for the practical magic house, but I couldn't resist downloading it anyway, lol.

I don't normally download premade sims from the exchange, (I really don't download much of anything from the exchange at all) but if there is a Matt Smith Dr Who made I totally want him!

I understand being nervous about using the Exchange for downloading Sims and lots. You clearly SHOULD be careful as I have gotten unidentified CC in things that I have downloaded.

Most of the D.N.A. creators are CC free, at least for uploads. Even those of us who have CC are extra-careful in not putting it into something to be uploaded unless the requester specifically says it's okay. Even then most of us don't do it because OTHER people want the things we are uploading, too, not just the original requester.

Most of the D.N.A. creators clearly mark anything that has CC and we try to use Custard to check everything. That is not to say that a mistake COULDN'T happen, of course it could. We are human just like anyone else, but we certainly try to guard against it.

oow785m