Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

xo's sims & lots thread! [[6 Sims up for download!]]

13...Next

Comments

• xocaptiveoxxocaptiveox Posts: 1,352 New Member
    edited April 2011
    new home up for download :)
    edited April 2011
    new pictures up :D
  • mEgA32306mEgA32306 Posts: 2,758
    edited April 2011
    The Corporate Villa looks great so far! :thumbup:

And i rec'd all your creations you linked to on the first page. You're amazing at modern builds! :wink:
    edited April 2011
    mEgA32306 wrote:
    The Corporate Villa looks great so far! :thumbup:

And i rec'd all your creations you linked to on the first page. You're amazing at modern builds! :wink:

Aww thank you :) That means a lot!
    edited April 2011
    new pictures up :)
  • mEgA32306mEgA32306 Posts: 2,758
    edited April 2011
    Loving the interior pics. :D
    However, for the nursery i think it looks a bit...plain...i don't know, it just looks like it needs something else.
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited April 2011
    WOW! :shock: Another lovely modern build! Looks really great! Can't wait to see it here at the exchange. I am sure going to recommend it! :D
    edited April 2011
    mEgA32306 wrote:
    Loving the interior pics. :D
    However, for the nursery i think it looks a bit...plain...i don't know, it just looks like it needs something else.

Thanks mEgA! I see what you mean. And it sort of bothers me too. I'll see what I can come up with :)
    edited April 2011
    yanti68 wrote:
    WOW! :shock: Another lovely modern build! Looks really great! Can't wait to see it here at the exchange. I am sure going to recommend it! :D

Aww, thanks yanti! You are to kind :)
  • MossoratorMossorator Posts: 755
    edited April 2011
    What bathroom set are you using in the master bathroom for the WIP?
    edited April 2011
    Mossorator wrote:
    What bathroom set are you using in the master bathroom for the WIP?

The tub, shower and toilet are from High End Loft Stuff and the sink is from Late Night.
    :)

edited April 2011
    new WIP!
    edited April 2011
    The bumblebee is up for download now!
    edited April 2011
    Great looking builds! Love both of them but my favourite has to be the bumble bee house! Left recs for both Corporate Villa and The Bumble Bee. :thumbup: :thumbup:
    edited April 2011
    yanti68 wrote:
    Great looking builds! Love both of them but my favourite has to be the bumble bee house! Left recs for both Corporate Villa and The Bumble Bee. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks yanti! Hah, I usually don't pick favorites, but the bumblebee is special :mrgreen:
    Your comment/rec's are much appreciated!
    xo
  • k2m1took2m1too Posts: 3,128 Member
    edited April 2011
    Hey XO! Left you some rec's my dear! :thumbup: :thumbup: I might suggest you learn to change out the cover of your uploads though. There is a link to the tool on my blog. It's called the Upload Image Changer. I think Fid's got info on the first page of his thread too. Cheers!
    edited April 2011
    k2m1too wrote:
    Hey XO! Left you some rec's my dear! :thumbup: :thumbup: I might suggest you learn to change out the cover of your uploads though. There is a link to the tool on my blog. It's called the Upload Image Changer. I think Fid's got info on the first page of his thread too. Cheers!

Hello k2! Thanks so much for the rec's! I have that program in my computer, but havent really used it. Only on one so I could change my Avi! I have been thinking about it, just unsure what pictures to use haha.

sig.jpg
    edited April 2011
    Bump for my new WIP!
    edited April 2011
    Hello k2! Thanks so much for the rec's! I have that program in my computer, but havent really used it. Only on one so I could change my Avi! I have been thinking about it, just unsure what pictures to use haha.

sig.jpg

Hey there! One clear "beauty shot" for the cover. Something that showcases the exterior. Something that says, "I want me some of that". Some people do insets of featured rooms, but I like to try & get a full view of the house. Then some people add aerial views of the layouts and one or two of the best rooms to replace some of the other pictures.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing your latest build complete!

-K2
    edited April 2011
    k2m1too wrote:
    Hey there! One clear "beauty shot" for the cover. Something that showcases the exterior. Something that says, "I want me some of that". Some people do insets of featured rooms, but I like to try & get a full view of the house. Then some people add aerial views of the layouts and one or two of the best rooms to replace some of the other pictures.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing your latest build complete!

-K2

Hey k2! I will be doing that for my upcoming uploads. If I have any questions I will probably be posting them on fids thread :)

Thank you,
    xo
    edited May 2011
    bump :D read first post!
    edited October 2012
    Finally edited this and am going to actually update it. Hopefully :roll:
    edited October 2012
    :::waves madly::: Hey XO! Looking forward to more goodies from you soon! Went on a little rec'ing spree on your new sims.
    edited October 2012
    Oh WOW! Gorgeous sims! They are all stunning! My favourite are Olivia and the red hair girl (sorry forgot the name)! Recommended all of them. Great job! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    edited October 2012
    k2m1too wrote:
    :::waves madly::: Hey XO! Looking forward to more goodies from you soon! Went on a little rec'ing spree on your new sims.

Hey k2! Thank you so much. I have some lots that I want to upload, but the exchange is giving me some issues.:?
    yanti68 wrote:
    Oh WOW! Gorgeous sims! They are all stunning! My favourite are Olivia and the red hair girl (sorry forgot the name)! Recommended all of them. Great job! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Why thank you, Yanti! And thank you for the recommends. Cat (the red head)is an interesting character. I am glad you like her :)