Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EA Poland reveals ALIENS!

GlossyGem says:

http://sims.arhn.eu/?p=3357 EA POLAND: ALIENS

(on SimsVIP)

I don't know how to translate websites :roll: I just click the translate button on google chrome :mrgreen: So good luck translating it :P

The aliens look so cool with SO much stuff to look forward to! Can't wait!

Comments

• SweetBexiSweetBexi Posts: 147 Member
    edited October 2012
    Wow, there is so much more to them this time. They look great too. Also we can use UFOs. How ace is that! I cannot wait for Seasons :D
  • andyb9274andyb9274 Posts: 307 Member
    edited October 2012
    "Drilling in the belly..." :shock:

...Tycho, is that you? :lol:
  • Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,417 Member
    edited October 2012
    The UFOs look cool, but I hope that there is a way to make it so that aliens are just npcs. Maybe someone will make a mod for it.
  • Jacek83218Jacek83218 Posts: 603 New Member
    edited October 2012
    I won't translate the entire text (sorry :P ) but I'll try to tell you the most important informations.

Aliens will somehow control the weather.
    They will be scanning the enviroment to learn something about the world and sometimes leave traces of their presence.
    They can abduct sims who then will return home probably with appropriate moodlets.
    A way to meet aliens are: using telescopes and picking space rocks, this probably will cause alien to make contact with a sim and build relationship with him/her.
    Aliens can work as test subjects (but that has been told earlier), they can also share their secrets with army.
    They have some telepatic powers, but stronger than vampires (it seems they can learn all the sim's traits during one "mental scan"). They can repair objects with their mind power, and can take control over their guests (yes they're more powerful than vampires), they can transform jewels and metals to increase their value. And if Ambitions is installed they can bring meteors down to Earth. Their mental energy is recharged by eating space rocks. They can drain sims motives or refill them.
    We'll be able to control their UFO and abduct sims, for fun. :twisted:
    They can cause storms, or even snow storms in every season.
    Their UFO's can travel through space or use lasers to cause fires in the neighbourhood. (Rockets and lasers are some sort of upgrades for UFO)
  • Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,417 Member
    edited October 2012
    Jacek83218 wrote:
    I won't translate the entire text (sorry :P ) but I'll try to tell you the most important informations.

Aliens will somehow control the weather.
    They will be scanning the enviroment to learn something about the world and sometimes leave traces of their presence.
    They can abduct sims who then will return home probably with appropriate moodlets.
    A way to meet aliens are: using telescopes and picking space rocks, this probably will cause alien to make contact with a sim and build relationship with him/her.
    Aliens can work as test subjects (but that has been told earlier), they can also share their secrets with army.
    They have some telepatic powers, but stronger than vampires (it seems they can learn all the sim's traits during one "mental scan"). They can repair objects with their mind power, and can take control over their guests (yes they're more powerful than vampires), they can transform jewels and metals to increase their value. And if Ambitions is installed they can bring meteors down to Earth. Their mental energy is recharged by eating space rocks. They can drain sims motives or refill them.
    We'll be able to control ther UFO and abduct sims.
    They can cause storms, or even snow storms in every season.
    Their UFO's can travel through space or use lasers to cause fires in the neighbourhood. (Rockets and lasers are some sort of upgrades for UFO)

Hmm they sound really cool then. They can call down meteors you say? :twisted: Oh my poor little simmies ya'll are going to hate me in November.
  • lydiad206lydiad206 Posts: 3,747 Member
    edited October 2012
    Love it! Thank you for posting the link (and thank goodness for Google Chrome)!! I am so excited to play aliens again.
    er0s4g.jpg
  • Bionickai001Bionickai001 Posts: 29 New Member
    edited October 2012
    I wonder if they'll allow us to make Aliens in CAS. Apparently you can have Alien babies so the restriction that IF's, Mummies, and Robots have does not apply to Aliens. I hope so!
  • alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    edited October 2012
    I wonder if they'll allow us to make Aliens in CAS. Apparently you can have Alien babies so the restriction that IF's, Mummies, and Robots have does not apply to Aliens. I hope so!

They said a while ago that you can't, due to it being too technical.
  • PulversoppaPulversoppa Posts: 1,146 Member
    edited October 2012
    Some in that one was news for me and I'm sooooooo excited! Graham did well...... :mrgreen: The Ambitions + aliens -> meteorites = YAYYY! I'll finally get my meteor ghost unicorn...... ^^

Love it, and the pics...!
    "They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance."
  • Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited October 2012
    Thanks :) I think aliens look interesting and great. I like the "alien attack" in the park with a spaceship, and Sims were running all over and getting burnt, etc in the video. Looks like there are evil and good aliens where they will attack Sims and town or not.
  • yabajenyabajen Posts: 1,187 New Member
    edited October 2012
    I assume they will be added to the 'population control' segment of the game options.
    The UFOs look cool, but I hope that there is a way to make it so that aliens are just npcs. Maybe someone will make a mod for it.
  • clubersclubers Posts: 7,958 Member
    edited October 2012
    LASERS! And attracting meteors from the sky! AGHHHHH! I can't wait!