Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Any word on returning Premades?

I haven't heard anything at all about sims from past games making their Sims 3 debut in Seasons. I don't mean distant second-cousin-type sims with the same last name, I mean sims we know and love.

I'm going to say Cyd Roseland. I always liked him, and even though he had the criminal want, I always turned him into a mild-mannered school teacher looking for love. With that idea of him in mind, the online dating and festivals seem really great to find Cyd the love he's been looking for.

Of course, I'd love to see the rest of my all-time favs, the Tricou family. Since they gave us only one member in SN, I don't see them bringing the rest of the family back, or Rainelle, for that matter.

Any past sims you'd like to see make a return in this EP?
Tell us about it!

Edit: I know there's no world with this ep - what I meant to say was the new store world that I heard is being timed to be released near Seasons - either shortly before or after. In my mind, I think of it as the Seasons world, and that's how I typed it, not thinking at all. Sorry!

Comments

• rowanenrowanen Posts: 440
    edited September 2012
    there is no new world in The Sims 3 Seasons, So it's very likely that there will be no returning sims.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited September 2012
    No new townies in seasons however there is a new store world coming out close to seasons or it's atleast rumoured and the simgurus have said there will be some famous returning families from the sims 2..
  • MckenzieMemberMckenzieMember Posts: 1,231 Member
    edited September 2012
    .... however there is a new store world coming out close to seasons or it's atleast rumoured and the simgurus have said there will be some famous returning families from the sims 2..

Cool I never knew that.
  • sharena333sharena333 Posts: 1,579 Member
    edited September 2012
    No new townies in seasons however there is a new store world coming out close to seasons or it's atleast rumoured and the simgurus have said there will be some famous returning families from the sims 2..

Really?

I hope if there is a new store world coming out close to the release date of Seasons it will be Seasons themed!!! :mrgreen:
    edited September 2012
    Basically one of the Simgurus said a famous premades family will be coming to the next store world.
  • StakerStaker Posts: 417
    edited September 2012
    Basically one of the Simgurus said a famous premades family will be coming to the next store world.
    Yea, younger versions of Daniel and Mary-Sue Pleasant.
  • PixieStixPixieStix Posts: 1,956 Member
    edited September 2012
    Staker wrote:

that world is already out lol Sunlit Tides, I think Catloverplayer might be talking about a different rumour?
    LadySmitanbanner_zps7eszqcmq.jpg
    YouTube:Lady Smitan Twitter:@LadySmitan Gallery:LadySmitan
  • GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    edited September 2012
    I haven't heard anything at all about sims from past games making their Sims 3 debut in Seasons. I don't mean distant second-cousin-type sims with the same last name, I mean sims we know and love.

I'm going to say Cyd Roseland. I always liked him, and even though he had the criminal want, I always turned him into a mild-mannered school teacher looking for love. With that idea of him in mind, the online dating and festivals seem really great to find Cyd the love he's been looking for.

Of course, I'd love to see the rest of my all-time favs, the Tricou family. Since they gave us only one member in SN, I don't see them bringing the rest of the family back, or Rainelle, for that matter.

Any past sims you'd like to see make a return in this EP?
    Tell us about it!

There is no new world in Seasons, so no returning premades also. :wink:
  • Jillyson_Twozaks_1Jillyson_Twozaks_1 Posts: 3,334 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Very embarassed. I knew there was no world with Seasons, I was thinking of the store world that is coming - but that's not what I wrote at all! Sorry!

In my mind, I see the festival booths all set up and think new world, but I know it's a store world and not a game world.

I hate to even post and bring this to the front page again, but I wanted to apologize for my scatter brained goof!
    edited September 2012
    Staker wrote:

No this won't be the Plesents. This is a new famous family coming with the next store world which I believe is coming soon. We'll probebly see this store world in October or November.

The simguru mentioned the family will fit the theme of this new world and this was after Sunlit Tides was released. I too hope this is the carnival world mentioned on a store survey.
  • Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited September 2012
    Possible Smith family? You know an alien father and son and human mother and daughter :)
  • Rinoa666AngelRinoa666Angel Posts: 2,074 Member
    edited September 2012
    It will be cool to get new townies from The Sims 2 Strangetown....yet it won't be cool if they brought out a Seasons themed world in store "the month before,of or after" Seasons is released :|
  • Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    edited September 2012
    Chimp2678 wrote:
    Possible Smith family? You know an alien father and son and human mother and daughter :)

Ooooh I hope it's the Smiths! They were one of my favorite family in the Sims 2.
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • mcveighjessmcveighjess Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited September 2012
    What was the name of that crazy family with the three brothers? They were all weird and as soon as you entered and started playing the one brother's belly bounced right out, because he was pregnant with an alien baby?! Do you guys remember that one? They lived in Strangetown. I could go look, but the minute that I start up the Sims 2, I'll be stuck in it for hours....
  • LaFouine4814LaFouine4814 Posts: 27 New Member
    edited September 2012
    I had to go look!!! Those three brothers are the Curious and their names are Pascal, Lazlo and Vidcund (yes, Vidcund).
    edited September 2012
    I had to go look!!! Those three brothers are the Curious and their names are Pascal, Lazlo and Vidcund (yes, Vidcund).

THANK YOU!! I couldn't for the life of me remember! LOL. I loved that family. Way too funny. :)
    edited September 2012
    I would love for the Smith Family to return.
    edited September 2012
    I would love for the Smith Family to return.

Which ones were the smiths?
    edited September 2012
    I always kinda liked the Broke family. The overworked stressed out widow mom with the bad teenage son and the new baby...
  • mooredt21mooredt21 Posts: 1,105 Member
    edited October 2012
    I'm just glad my aliens are coming back, but I also love the Smith and Curious families.
    <----LOQUACIOUS LURKER HERE

***Please bring back Sims 2 style storytelling features and make them publishable.***
  • fallenangel19910fallenangel19910 Posts: 4,432 New Member
    edited October 2012
    I always kinda liked the Broke family. The overworked stressed out widow mom with the bad teenage son and the new baby...

i remember them! the dad died in a "freakish Pool ladder incident" haha
  • midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    edited October 2012
    the Capp family and Specter family would be nice to have back!
  • JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    edited October 2012
    I loved the Broke Family too...
    They were the first family I would play in Pleasantview everytime I started a fresh game. I always resurrected her dead husband, Skip though.
    edited October 2012
    LOL. I never resurrected the dad. Although I did delight in the teenage son's love for the well-to-do girl that lived down the street. The one with the twin daughters that were complete opposites. The dad was a ummmmm we'll just say unfaithful with the maid. The "good" daughter was always in love with the bad Broke kid.

I suddenly have a desire to play....
  • Jillyson_Twozaks_1Jillyson_Twozaks_1 Posts: 3,334 New Member
    edited October 2012
    The Brokes are in Riverview - the trailer park. Flo and Flat are Skip's parents, and he's a toddler when the game starts.

They also give us the Newbies in that hood, who are the ancestors of Brandi, who becomes Skip's wife.

I'm setting up to play this scenario right now, but I had to fudge and use a copy of the Newbies (Bob & Betty Simovitch-Newbie that already have Brandi as a teen)

In their odd timing, they have the young Skip Broke growing up and being best friends with Bob Newbie. Basically, this would make Skip an Elder by the time Bob has a daughter that Skip can marry.

So I removed the old Newbie family from their home (Bob and his parents) and replaced it with Bob, Betty, and Brandi, so now Brandi & Skip can go to prom together. That's going to be my starting point for them.

Once the Broke boys are born, I'll place the Pleasants so that their daughter can go to school with the oldest Broke boy. And I'll place the Dreamers so the other Pleasant daughter can date their son.

I also plan on having Kaylynn Langeraak the maid move near by...