Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

☆~ KLorelei's Works In Progress ~☆ Villa di Fiori ♦♦ Mysticdiva2 ♦♦ p.30

Comments

• KLoreleiKLorelei Posts: 7,606 Member
    edited September 2012
    Homeworker wrote:
    lol, Gray just looks a bit depressing :D

Ha! I get ya. ^_~ Things are shaping up nicely, I'm nearly finished with the interior decorating. Then it's just some playtesting before it's ready for uploading. Hoping to have it up by the weekend. ^_^
    edited September 2012
    will2586 wrote:
    Wow! Very Nice KLorelei! I'm really liking it! I will rec when you upload! :D
    yanti68 wrote:
    WOW! :shock: Looks AMAZING! :D

Thank you Will and Yanti - I appreciate you both stopping by and commenting. Your support of my creations means a lot.
    edited September 2012
    While playtesting today, a neighbor came over to visit. Found him in the rocking chair, in the nursery...lol.

GothicVicNursery1_zpsd7bc6132.jpg

edited September 2012
    Here's a shot of the front with the landscaping.

MoonlightMagic1_zps3b01b917.jpg

edited September 2012
    A few more preview shots for you.

Children's play room

MMplayroom1_zps20405080.jpg

Dining Room

MMdining1_zps61859d8b.jpg

Master Bedroom

MMwintergreenroom2_zpsccba6280.jpg

Side yard

MMside1_zpscfa79ad1.jpg

Just a heads up - the rest of my weekend is fairly packed so I may not get to upload your house until Monday. Hope your weekend is going well so far. ^_^
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • HomeworkerHomeworker Posts: 2,370 Member
    edited September 2012
    Monday is so soon 0.o

Thank you so much!!
    sig-advert.jpg
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited September 2012
    WOW Lorelei! :D That dining room and the bedroom looks grand! The nursery is too cute! I love the rocking chair too. SN is full of goodies for builders. :D Love the gazebo outside. Can't wait to see the finished build. :D
    edited September 2012
    yanti68 wrote:
    WOW Lorelei! :D That dining room and the bedroom looks grand! The nursery is too cute! I love the rocking chair too. SN is full of goodies for builders. :D Love the gazebo outside. Can't wait to see the finished build. :D

Thank you Yanti! Yeah, I'm totally in love with a lot of the items that came with SN. It's now uploaded and on the exchange. ^_^
  • TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited September 2012
    It's just soooo pretty!

The puppet stage in the playroom..genius!

Everything is just so seamlessly well done, and that is no small feat!

Big rec..huge! Favorited too!

Taryn
    edited October 2012
    It's just soooo pretty!

The puppet stage in the playroom..genius!

Everything is just so seamlessly well done, and that is no small feat!

Big rec..huge! Favorited too!

Taryn

Thank you Taryn! A fave is a huge compliment. And I can't take credit for the puppet theater, I did a few things differently of course, but completely borrowed the idea from Lissykin. She originally created a puppet theater for the children's area of a library she made for Whisperingtruth's world Whisp's Village. ^_^
  • Mir_lopMir_lop Posts: 1,093 Member
    edited October 2012
    I was thinking sleek and modern with sculptures and paintings. I'll see if I can find any pictures :)
  • ruthless_kkruthless_kk Posts: 3,987 Member
    edited October 2012
    That nursery is too cute for words!!! Love it! ;D
    edited October 2012
    Thank you Ruth. The nursery is a favorite of mine too. ^_^

Mir lop - I've pretty much got the shell and inside layout I wanted so I thought I'd give you a quick peek.

MirCelebHouse.jpg

Question - you don't happen to have Lucky Palms do you? I didn't see it listed but thought I'd ask because sometimes people forget about the build/buy items that come along with the worlds.
  • yoda65yoda65 Posts: 3,410 Member
    edited October 2012
    Hi KLorelei! I love your houses! but whenever I go back to your studio, I realize that I already have recommended all your creations! :mrgreen::lol:
    *Huggies*
    27-11-2015_185647_zpsyfowoxwm.png
    Gallery link - I wish Toddlers, Weather, Pets… in Sims 4
    edited October 2012
    KLorelei wrote:
    While playtesting today, a neighbor came over to visit. Found him in the rocking chair, in the nursery...lol.

GothicVicNursery1_zpsd7bc6132.jpg

a very cute nursery! ^__^
    edited October 2012
    Have a question about your Apothecary Todd, where did you find the wheels? :mrgreen:
    with my bugged game, I have not added new downloads in game recently ...
    I really must see it in the game ...
    edited October 2012
    Thanks Yoda!

The wheels are actually those wheel benches that came w/Pets, turned inward. ^_^
    edited October 2012
    Thanks KLorelei! ^.^ you have done really well! That's what I thought, but I was not sure. (Used this wheel benches in my trailers). :mrgreen:
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited October 2012
    Lorelei, your new WIP would be perfect for Lucky Palms! Got that mediterranean vibe which I love! :D More pics please? :D
    edited October 2012
    Wow your house is magic KLorelei! it is a very pleasant place. Shortly after moving into the house, a doe came by ... ^.^

biche_zpse0b944df.jpg
    edited October 2012
    yanti68 wrote:
    Lorelei, your new WIP would be perfect for Lucky Palms! Got that mediterranean vibe which I love! :D More pics please? :D

Thanks Yanti! Here's a shot of the backyard, though it's still a WIP (I usually tinker with the landscaping up until I'm completely finished with the build).

MirCelebhomeback.jpg
    edited October 2012
    yoda65 wrote:
    Wow your house is magic KLorelei! it is a very pleasant place. Shortly after moving into the house, a doe came by ... ^.^

biche_zpse0b944df.jpg

Ha! I love it. Your sim might end up being like Snow White/Cinderella/Sleeping Beauty and start singing with the woodland animals, lol.
  • Mir_lopMir_lop Posts: 1,093 Member
    edited October 2012
    Wow I'm loving it! It looks amazing, thank you :D I don't have any store worlds :/Sorry I wish :lol: Beautiful home as well as all your other builds!
    edited October 2012
    Mir_lop wrote:
    Wow I'm loving it! It looks amazing, thank you :D I don't have any store worlds :/Sorry I wish :lol: Beautiful home as well as all your other builds!

Oh good I'm so glad you like it. ^_^ And no worries about not having a store world, it doesn't affect the shape or style of the house or anything. Just was thinking of using a window from Lucky Palms, that's all.