Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Embargo changed!!

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    edited September 2012
    Karenn wrote:
    The info Wed is coming one day before new premium content in the store. Two days in a row to look foward to.

but what kind of info will we even get if there is nothing they can tell us on fall and winter or the holidays? :roll:

Online dating,love letters,spring,summer and their holidays and fetivals and new woohoo places?
    edited September 2012
    Thankyou for letting us know, I would have been sneaking to check my phone for updates all day during school for no reason tomorrow.
    I do wonder what would happen if someone ignored the embargo..
    @Catloverplayer- Any idea what the new premium content could be?

Hard to say a simguru last week hinted at a lot of premium meaning its possible it could be the love collection bear rug,romantic picnic,box of chocolates and heart shaped bed which all were seen in the volcano in sunlit tides as Easter eggs.

It could also ne a new food venue the pizzaria or coffee shop?
  • TwistedTransistorTwistedTransistor Posts: 154 Member
    edited September 2012
    Thankyou for letting us know, I would have been sneaking to check my phone for updates all day during school for no reason tomorrow.

Hard to say a simguru last week hinted at a lot of premium meaning its possible it could be the love collection bear rug,romantic picnic,box of chocolates and heart shaped bed which all were seen in the volcano in sunlit tides as Easter eggs.

Oh I'd love a new food venue ;-;
    Do they typically release Premium content so close together? Like right after the Basket Ball stuff?
  • 123454567889123454567889 Posts: 148 Member
    edited September 2012
    Will All the Objects & Clothing & Hair Styles be revealed on Wednesday?? :-)
  • maxverra1997maxverra1997 Posts: 1,506
    edited September 2012
    I'm kinda w....d off by this
  • Rinoa666AngelRinoa666Angel Posts: 2,074 Member
    edited September 2012

Coffee Shop? I downloaded a world and got a fully functioning Coffee Shop :-o and I loooove it :mrgreen:
    Pizzaria would be soooooo great though instead of me ordering pizza all the time :mrgreen:
  • danivixendanivixen Posts: 4,254 New Member
    edited September 2012
    :(
    edited September 2012
    A coffee shop was listed on a store survey.

At the poster that asked about clothing I doubt it since winter is embargoed till November that would probebly mean the outerwear wont be shown till November.
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,404 Member
    edited September 2012
    Seriously?! I was hoping for new details tomorrow.:evil: I'll be dying to know on wednesday since i'll be in school :x
    edited September 2012
    Seriously?! I was hoping for new details tomorrow.:evil: I'll be dying to know on wednesday since i'll be in school :x

I'm dissapointed also. I have tomorrow off so now I'll have to moniter from work Wed.

Why would they delay it by one day anyway?
  • KarennKarenn Posts: 4,326 Member
    edited September 2012

I'm dissapointed also. I have tomorrow off so now I'll have to moniter from work Wed.

im disappointed because i wanted to hear more about the fall season. :(
    edited September 2012
    Karenn wrote:

im disappointed because i wanted to hear more about the fall season. :(

Yea me too especially on trick or treating,bobbing for apples and the haunted house.
  • Bionickai001Bionickai001 Posts: 29 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Hmm... This is disappointing. I really needed to know how Aliens worked before I created my occult family. Now it seems I have to wait to make it until October?

They could have at least done this NOT on the day before the embargo lifts.
  • bosslaydeebosslaydee Posts: 3,976 Member
    edited September 2012
    wait what?
    whats happening??
    what im understanding so far is that someone said wed be getting more news [possibly a lot] on seasons on the 18.. now its on the 19 and the [normal]people who know cant say anything or else? and now aliens isnt till october?
    can someone fill me in on the discussion?
  • bosslaydeebosslaydee Posts: 3,976 Member
    edited September 2012

Coffee Shop? I downloaded a world and got a fully functioning Coffee Shop :-o and I loooove it :mrgreen:
    Pizzaria would be soooooo great though instead of me ordering pizza all the time :mrgreen:
    You got a fully functioning coffee shop? like with baristas and everything?
    whats the world?
  • 3fansforever3fansforever Posts: 1,421 Member
    edited September 2012
    As if my week couldnt get worse, booked tomorrow off work and i work 10 hours wednesday :(

Im annoyed and am really depressed, ah, i know its fall when im depressed.

Should probably change my profile picture to my sim crying, thats how she will feel for a while.
  • 3fansforever3fansforever Posts: 1,421 Member
    edited September 2012

Wow we are in the same situation, Wish it was as easy for me to moniter sims news from my work. Ide have simsvip open 24/7! :P
  • AdiCohenAdiCohen Posts: 1,300 Member
    edited September 2012
    Am angry. Can't wait any more time ugh.. And I'm getting back to school tommorow, how fun.
    edited September 2012
    I am so ready to find out about the online dating feature.
  • alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    edited September 2012
    I found an article about Fall that I think might have broken the embargo. :? I don't really want to post it, but it gives one or two new tidbits and reveals a new woohoo spot.

Edit: I think it was written by EA Poland, but I'm not sure because it's not on the Polish section of this site.
    edited September 2012
    Wow a autumn woohoo spot. I wonder what it could be. The haunted house?
  • fallenangel19910fallenangel19910 Posts: 4,432 New Member
    edited September 2012
    yay a new woo-hoo spot! my simmies love to keep things exciting!

speaking of woo-hoo this top i ordered arrived today ;)

figlight_pinkwomensffffffu1.jpg

edited September 2012

There are many in Seasons. Supernatural had 5 the fairy house,wardrobe,caravan,vault of antiqutiy rabbithole and the arbertraium rabbithole.
  • fallenangel19910fallenangel19910 Posts: 4,432 New Member
    edited September 2012

There are many in Seasons. Supernatural had 5 the fairy house,wardrobe,caravan,vault of antiqutiy rabbithole and the arbertraium rabbithole.

oh i know ;) my sims had fun but are now bored again... haha
    edited September 2012

oh i know ;) my sims had fun but are now bored again... haha

So am I. I'm ready for my sims to slowdance,swim in the ocean,go to festivals,celebrate actually holidays,skate,build snowmen and have snowball fights and much much more.

SN is a great ep but I need the new stuff with seasons. I"m running out of things for my sims to do.