Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Possible ways to have Seasons interact with Supernatural?

So I got Supernatural the day it came out and it's my favorite EP so far. I absolutely LOVE everything about it. Do you think EA will make it so Supernaturals can have special interactions with the weather? If it's not too late, I'd like to add a couple suggestions. Feel free to add some more ideas :)
Perhaps a witch can make it rain, or they can make a spell so a sim gets a nasty sunburn or a cold.
Maybe fairies can get benefits like being able to grow plants faster and easier in the spring?
hmmmm I'm drawing a bit of a blank for now. I'll edit this and add more if I think up more. But I'd love it if supernaturals could interact with seasons. What do you think?

Comments

• Eliya14Eliya14 Posts: 430 New Member
    edited September 2012
    EA, and most game companies, don't make expansions that use others to an extent. But Simbots wil get electrucuted.
  • GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    edited September 2012
    apgdmb1028 wrote:
    So I got Supernatural the day it came out and it's my favorite EP so far. I absolutely LOVE everything about it. Do you think EA will make it so Supernaturals can have special interactions with the weather? If it's not too late, I'd like to add a couple suggestions. Feel free to add some more ideas :)
    Perhaps a witch can make it rain, or they can make a spell so a sim gets a nasty sunburn or a cold.
    Maybe fairies can get benefits like being able to grow plants faster and easier in the spring?
    hmmmm I'm drawing a bit of a blank for now. I'll edit this and add more if I think up more. But I'd love it if supernaturals could interact with seasons. What do you think?

Iz would be great.
  • christine400christine400 Posts: 5,554 Member
    edited September 2012
    no that won't happen it would require EA to actually do more work :roll:but your ideas were brilliant i must say
  • elbagarpieelbagarpie Posts: 243 Member
    edited September 2012
    Agreed, those sound like great ideas, especially the gardening boost, but I doubt we'll get that now. :?
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited September 2012
    Fairies could man kissing booths.
    edited September 2012
    no that won't happen it would require EA to actually do more work :roll:but your ideas were brilliant i must say

We never know. Maybe we will get something of that.
    Supernatural complements a lot of expansions.

For example:

1. If you have World Adventures and Supernatural both installed you can create mummies elixir with alchemy ( normal sim will become mummie with that elixir )

2. If you have Ambitions and Supernatural both installed you will be able to create simbot elixir with alchemy ( normal sim will become simbot with that elixir )

- Also you will be able to become self-employed alchemist

3. If you have Showtime and Supernatural both installed you will be able to create Genies in CAS.

- Also you will be able to create genie elixir with alchemy ( normal sim will become genie with that elixir )

4. Vampires from Late Night are improved in Supernatural. :)
  • christine400christine400 Posts: 5,554 Member
    edited September 2012
    GREENEYA wrote:

We never know. Maybe we will get something of that.
    Supernatural complements a lot of expansions.

For example:

1. If you have World Adventures and Supernatural both installed you can create mummies elixir with alchemy ( normal sim will become mummie with that elixir )

2. If you have Ambitions and Supernatural both installed you will be able to create simbot elixir with alchemy ( normal sim will become simbot with that elixir )

- Also you will be able to become self-employed alchemist

3. If you have Showtime and Supernatural both installed you will be able to create Genies in CAS.

- Also you will be able to create genie elixir with alchemy ( normal sim will become genie with that elixir )

4. Vampires from Late Night are improved in Supernatural. :)

true anything is possible but i am hoping they do intertwine them somehow. that would be somethiong i would be glad to be wrong about :)
  • Richard0092Richard0092 Posts: 238 New Member
    edited September 2012
    And there's also a relation between Pets and SN as witches like to have cats around. So I would say SN reallly interacts with other EPs. It might be possible there are some seasonal features for supernatural sims, though I doubt it because SN also introduces airconditioning stations and stuff and we all ready know thosenwon't work for cooling houses in Seasons...
  • CanineGallowsCanineGallows Posts: 337 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Wouldn't be supprised if occult sims get a moodlet like "feeling spookier" or something on the halloween event in seasons. Maybe it gets them more treats at trick or treating?
  • Seer144Seer144 Posts: 816 Member
    edited September 2012
    I'm all for the witches getting weather spells. :D
  • adventfearadventfear Posts: 1,766 Member
    edited September 2012
    Maybe those with SN will be able to create Aliens right in CAS with the rest of the creatures.
  • yoshi_dragur2012yoshi_dragur2012 Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited September 2012
    faries might end up being the only occults who can keep on gardening outodoors in the winter when trees hibernate. Especially if they use the bloom spell or have the 'loves the cold' trait.

Werewolves in their wolf form may be impervious to cold as well. Vamps too come to think of it.
  • mitsuhoneymitsuhoney Posts: 1,000 New Member
    edited September 2012
    What a nice idea this will be! :) I was actually thinking of some ways SN can be beneficial for SS:

Fairies/Witches/Vampires/Werewolves: Will all get more positive moodlets during Halloween

Witches: They could scare children away or give children "tricks" rather than "treats" during Halloween

Fairies: They could use "Bloom" on an entire lot making any plants on the lot automatically bloom and use the powers of the Fae to keep Sims around them warm (during winter) or cool (during summer)

Vampires: Vampires have the chance to change into bats (why this option was not yet made is beyond me) and can have an interaction to help others keep cool during hot weathers (when a Sim is near Vampires during the summer they will get a "Stone Cold" moodlet)

Werewolves: They can get a new interaction to help others keep warm during cold weathers (when a Sim is near Werewolves during the winter they will get a "Warm and Fuzzy" moodlet)

But sadly I doubt EA would be this creative. :(
  • NekochildNekochild Posts: 30
    edited September 2012
    I think it would be fun for the seasons to enhance the powers that Fairies already have.

Fairies could be enhanced during Winter by making their cold trick turn into an Area of Effect type, meaning she/he could go into a crowd and freeze everyone at once! The same for the Hot Head trick. Spring could give a benefit to Bloom, like people mentioned before.

Witches could also gain a benefit to their elemental spells.
  • LimeSims3LimeSims3 Posts: 550 Member
    edited September 2012
    adventfear wrote:
    Maybe those with SN will be able to create Aliens right in CAS with the rest of the creatures.

It's confirmed by Graham Nardone that they can't, sorry. :(
    Twitter: @LimeSims ♦ Facebook: iSims Sverige
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    edited September 2012
    I read somewhere that supernaturals have a funny way of interacting with roller skating and ice rinks. That is about all I have heard pertaining to Seasons and Supernatural though! I would also love if witches had weather spells. There could be a spell where it would make a blizzard fall only at the victim's house which would be funny especially in summer!
  • maxverra1997maxverra1997 Posts: 1,506
    edited September 2012
    it's dumd that you can't create alians from cas
    edited September 2012
    LimeSims3 wrote:
    adventfear wrote:

Are you sure? :?

SimsGuruGraham confirmed that Ghosts introduced in Seasons will be in CAS, if you have Supernatural and Seasons both installed.

I had hoped that Aliens will be in CAS too, if you have both intalled.
  • Bionickai001Bionickai001 Posts: 29 New Member
    edited September 2012
    LimeSims3 wrote:
    adventfear wrote:

Would you happen to have a link to where you read this?