Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Butt sliders please and more

kad1116kad1116 Posts: 1,413 New Member
This is needed.i mean not all big people have big butt ,and not all skinny people have skinny *****

.Piercing please-lip,belly,eyebrow,nose

.movable tattos-more locations

.dimples

.cleft chin

Comments

• danivixendanivixen Posts: 4,254 New Member
    edited September 2012
    I agree with moveable tattoos. Some CC skins have really nicely shaped *****... lol.

I also agree with the piercing options. Anything that CCers are doing that are obvious, EA should be thinking of implementing!!
  • 3DJ43DJ4 Posts: 1,125 New Member
    edited September 2012
    I really do think we need Butt Sliders. We have breast sliders but no Butt sliders. How is that fair. How am I suppose to make Nicki Minaj without a Butt slider?! :hunf: Give us BUTT SLIDERS! :!: :thumbup:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • sims3freakfansims3freakfan Posts: 79 New Member
    edited September 2012
    And I think we need one for height!
  • murfeelmurfeel Posts: 7,584 Member
    edited September 2012
    I agree.

Don't forget to add Cleft Chins and Dimples, OP ;)
  • frommanfromman Posts: 169 Member
    edited September 2012
  • danivixendanivixen Posts: 4,254 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Well done fronman. I know there is a custom slider for cleft chins and a lot of facial sliders (like a cupid's bow slider). Do a google search.
  • Erich_RaederErich_Raeder Posts: 1,114 Member
    edited September 2012
    I agree,more sliders please simgurus for CAS
  • Longcat123Longcat123 Posts: 1,447 Member
    edited September 2012
    murfeel wrote:
    I agree.

Don't forget to add Cleft Chins and Dimples, OP ;)
    I want these too, as well as a butt slider. I think we could make some very unique sims with sliders like these :)
  • SarahxValentineSarahxValentine Posts: 269 Member
    edited September 2012
    And I think we need one for height!

I really want a height slider! I don't like all my Sims being the same height. :roll:
  • Urosh1994Urosh1994 Posts: 2,425 Member
    edited September 2012
    YES! Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj butt lovers arise! :D haha

It would be nice to add more curves to our Sims :) So +1 from me :)
  • jauntyjaunty Posts: 3,336 Member
    edited September 2012
    I have cc sliders

Chest female and males but woman I have ,cleavage,fullness,and size,other chest ones
    I also have height,waist,hips,butt,thighs,chin,jaw,eyes,eyebrow,shoulders,nose,lips,neck these are all cc though :-)
    m0oUDbi.jpg
  • PdrHnrqPlay1PdrHnrqPlay1 Posts: 92 Member
    edited September 2012
    I also agree. Must have slider butt and also should have another slider breasts, one that could unite them. Those who have the game leaves them separated.
    34xicg8.jpg
    Family Carvalho Branco.
    See my idea!
  • MaulRat17MaulRat17 Posts: 903 New Member
    edited September 2012
    I completely agree! Butt sliders, piercings, and more tattoos and more locations!
  • 3DJ43DJ4 Posts: 1,125 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Urosh1994 wrote:
    YES! Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj butt lovers arise! :D haha

It would be nice to add more curves to our Sims :) So +1 from me :)
    :mrgreen: Agreed! :thumbup: lol
  • jeanamariex3jeanamariex3 Posts: 1,274
    edited September 2012
    I have a big butt myself, especially compared to my small chest. So I think it would be nice for a more accurate SimSelf. I know if I was about 5'2"-5'3" I would be a twig that appears about average.

I have a nose piercing, and I really miss having those options from Sims 2.

Although, with the new sliders, I've made my simself into an elfish character. Perfect, since I'm 5'0" even.
  • JazminAdoreJazminAdore Posts: 1,434 Member
    edited September 2012
    yes please. Piercings, butt slider, height slider (i'm 4'11 and my hubby is 6ft), and all those lovely mod sliders that you find around. But from you, EA.
    1238765_10201357648636928_204929354_n.jpg
  • Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member
    edited September 2012
    yes please. Piercings, butt slider, height slider (i'm 4'11 and my hubby is 6ft), and all those lovely mod sliders that you find around. But from you, EA.

And I bet that will be one of TS4's new advances that couldn't be done in any previous game.

Although I think it is possible to add some more CAS customizations to TS3 besides breast, muscle and muscle definition sliders. Besides the ones that came with SN.
    “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • PlayerJ3PlayerJ3 Posts: 20
    edited September 2012
    YES! Butt Sliders so We Can Have That Nicki Minaj Size DonkaDonk!
    edited September 2012

I am on inch taller than you, and one foot shorter than your hubby, (5'0" even) and I'm against the height slider.
  • justinadamsgirljustinadamsgirl Posts: 95
    edited September 2012
    I know there's a height slider mod out there (MTS I think???), but a height slider wouldnt work out too well this late in the game due to the way sims look at each other, interact with each other, use objects and items, and clothes and body parts would stretch or shrink incorrectly due to the way everything was made for each age and gender skeleton. :?

It would be super awesome if we could adjust the height though cause I'm 5'11" and my bf is 6'3". And of course, not all female teenagers are taller than male teenagers in the real world, haha. :roll:

Oh and ***** sliders would be nice. Even though I'm slender and skinny and have a small chest, I still got a nice sized butt. :lol: And my own personal sim looks kinda weird with no butt.

and why is the word b o o t y censored and not the word butt? >___>
  • PdrHnrqPlay1PdrHnrqPlay1 Posts: 92 Member
    edited September 2012
    Does EA will still make it? Place sliders like these? It would be really cool, but I find it difficult. :cry:
    34xicg8.jpg
    Family Carvalho Branco.
    See my idea!
    edited September 2012
    I don't think height will ever work, and I really don't want it, despite the fact that real me is 5'0" exactly. All the tall and short people want height for realistic simselves, and I'm below average, and female, and I say no. I like the Sims being all the same height. I think it would screw the game up.

• kad1116kad1116 Posts: 1,413 New Member
    edited September 2012
    I agree I think height slider would cause serious problems ,I'll probably come with TS4 , butt the cleft chin would be simple,dimples might be a little more complicated but it should be do able,and for the butt sloder why not we have breast but no butt smh, but I also think the butt slider should be from girls and boys