Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Born in game supernatural. Show 'em off here!

Lets see your born in game supes!!! If youve got pics of the parents or back stories, give me to us, also! :)

So far I have only had two. My first I grew up quickly and moved on out his own so he is an adult now and my second was just born and she is a toddler.

My first born in game supe was a werewolf/fairy, mom is fairy dad is werewolf, but he has dominant werewolf gene. His name is Dexter Rae. He looks just like his elf like fae mother and when he shifts into wolf form, his fur is black pink and purple, like his moms hair! How cool is that! I think he is really handsome ♥

Screenshot-6658.jpg

Screenshot-6692.jpg

Screenshot-6683.jpg

Screenshot-6694.jpg

Screenshot-6680.jpg

Im also loving playing my Anita Blake, Jean-Claude, Asher sims. Anita is a witch with the lifetime want of zombie master (haha! Just like the books!) and Jean-Claude is her vampire honeypie. Asher is the lover of both Jean-Claude and Anita.

Jean-Claude and Anita

Screenshot-6764.jpg

Screenshot-6718.jpg

Anita and Asher

Screenshot-6733.jpg

Asher and Jean-Claude

Screenshot-6742.jpg

Anita and Jean-Claude had my second ever born in game supe, named her Cherry Blake and she is a witch like mom and really cute.

Screenshot-6771.jpg

Screenshot-6783.jpg

Anita is now pregnant with Ashers baby and Im hoping this one is a vamp :D

Comments

• Options
    hannmacyhannmacy Posts: 558 Member
    edited September 2012
    I feel a sudden ping of envy because all your sims are gorgeous.
    This is my toddler avvie as a teenager.
    2eeeww9.jpg
    Clementine is now the only girl of 5 kids. As her younger brothers are all toddlers and children, she takes care of them while her parents are at work. The Bloom family is known for being the first fairies in Twinbrook, and popping out babies like no tomorrow.
    2en7r4l.jpg
    Here she is with make-up on, she almost never is without it.
    tumblr_nfjixx1N6E1qd5lw2o1_r1_500.gif
  • Options
    simsgal2227simsgal2227 Posts: 12,279 Member
    edited September 2012
    I don't have any born in game supernaturals yet. When I do, I'll post them here :).
  • Options
    hamburgerfayehamburgerfaye Posts: 431 Member
    edited September 2012
    hannmacy wrote:

Thank you! :D I keep trying to upload Anita and Jean-Claude but its not working :/ I have other cuties in my studio tho ;) Tho they do have CC, but no mad or not properly categorized stuff http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/hamburgerfaye/mystudio
  • Options
    hamburgerfayehamburgerfaye Posts: 431 Member
    edited September 2012
    I don't have any born in game supernaturals yet. When I do, I'll post them here :).

Cant wait to see em!
  • Options
    kitandraekitandrae Posts: 1,081 New Member
    edited September 2012
    OMG lover the Jean Claude! he is so sexy..mmmmh...I will be sure to most my in game born sims here!
  • Options
    MGSFan612MGSFan612 Posts: 3,429 Member
    edited September 2012
    Talia Goth a witch toddler

jb3ebl.jpg
  • Options
    hannmacyhannmacy Posts: 558 Member
    edited September 2012
    hannmacy wrote:

Thank you! :D I keep trying to upload Anita and Jean-Claude but its not working :/ I have other cuties in my studio tho ;) Tho they do have CC, but no mad or not properly categorized stuff http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/hamburgerfaye/mystudio
    Definitely downloading some. (:
    I will post my oldest boy tomorrow when he ages into a teenager, my game gets all glitchy if I play for more that 5 hours. :(
    tumblr_nfjixx1N6E1qd5lw2o1_r1_500.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    I love giving each family i play interesting stories to live out
    My current favorite:

Lizevette Strigoi
    Daughter of my Sim Ezhailia Strigoi(in studio) and The Van Gould leader. Ezhailia married him for his fortune and the house ( i likes it)then after consummating their union (an conceiving ) She had her dear witch friend move in and start a fire with in the room he and his two children happen to be in. Ezhailia then locked the doors and let the witch go. Lizevette was born soon after.
    since she has the proper trait I dress he rin old fashion clothes

Screenshot-20.jpg
    Screenshot-21.jpg

and my least favorite but so far only child of a fairy human coupling

Azula Vale

Daughter of the current queen of fae in Sunset valley, she has the flirty trait and is normally caught flirting with human boys despite being in a steady relationship with another Fairy boy. Her human father has since died..darn those jelly beans...and her mother as remarried another fairy. One of which Azula doesnt like, and her practice in alchemy hasn't helped since she turned her new step father into a zombie.
    Screenshot-22.jpg

• Options
    confluentsconfluents Posts: 230 Member
    edited September 2012
    I love the fairy toddlers, they're so adorable. This is one of mine born in-game (I think I named him Donovan? I don't remember, lol).

Screenshot-8.jpg
    Screenshot-10.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    confluents wrote:
    I love the fairy toddlers, they're so adorable. This is one of mine born in-game (I think I named him Donovan? I don't remember, lol).

Screenshot-8.jpg
    Screenshot-10.jpg
    awww love supernatural toddlers
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited September 2012
    Delia, my born in game witch.
    Screenshot-1740.jpg
    Screenshot-1774.jpg

Her father is my Avatar, I don't have other pictures of him and her cursing her mother is the only one I have of her mother on this laptop.
    Screenshot-1799-Copy.jpg

Her mother was too busy cheating on her father to ever act like a mother and help raise her. So all she really had was her father, and mom also liked to do cruel things like turning him into a toad. :roll:
  • Options
    LoveBipolarLoveBipolar Posts: 142 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Hello there! :D

Soon I will have more to show, but here is what I have so far!

My werewolf, Fenrir Lyell.

screenshot765.jpg

This is Rhoslyn, a fairy. She is Fenrir's wife. She is holding Magnus, their fairy son. He takes after her, obviously. :D

screenshot969.jpg

This is Marlow. She is a Magnus' twin sister - she is a werewolf, much like her father, though she has her mother's vibrant pink and purple hair.

screenshot964.jpg

I am very excited to see how they turn out when they're older - and I was really excited that I got a set of twins with their opposite gender parent's trait. :lol: I'll update when they come of age! Magnus is grumpy and artistic, whereas Marlow is a brave genius.
  • Options
    LoveBipolarLoveBipolar Posts: 142 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Oh!

@hamburgerfaye - I was really excited to see that your werewolf son took the coloring of his mother during transformation. What a surprise! :D I wonder if Marlow will do the same.
  • Options
    enkeli63enkeli63 Posts: 6,637 Member
    edited September 2012
    My first supernatural babies just aged up to teen! I'll show you the parents first.

This is the father, Billy. He is a werewolf.

c4230f1b.jpg

This is Angelina, the mother.

8839784a.jpg

557c920e.jpg

She's available in my Studio, if anyone wants to add her to their game.

7f7fca54.jpg

They had twin girls, Malina and Karina.

Here's Malina as a kid.

adaceff5.jpg

Here's Karina as a kid (transforming to wolf state).

87bdc9fb.jpg

(transforming back to human form)

c01c7557.jpg

Now, Malina as a teen.

47498aae.jpg

db5ebb61.jpg

I love her look, even though she's not the most prettiest sim ever. She has a really unique beauty.

Here's Karina as a teen.

a754c8eb.jpg

38ca9516.jpg

She turned out really pretty, I think! She was a pretty child too, so I'm not surprised. But as a werewolf...

ce23a7f4.jpg

LOL!! :lol::lol::lol:

And my little witch boy (child of their roommate) has just aged up to kid. I gave him a makeover, but I wanted to show you what he aged up wearing because it's tooooooooo funny :wink:

168e27bf.jpg

I gave him the insane trait just for fun!

OriginID Starwing6
    my Sims 4 story blog: http://www.starwingsims.com/

Join SimsWriters.com to promote or enjoy fan-generated content (stories, videos, music, etc) celebrating The Sims.
  • Options
    dothesmustledothesmustle Posts: 1,851 Member
    edited September 2012
    Lets see your born in game supes!!! If youve got pics of the parents or back stories, give me to us, also! :)
    Screenshot-6692.jpg

Is it weird I want to rub his belly, such a cutie.
    You can call me smustle or Lori if you prefer.
  • Options
    SimToth1212SimToth1212 Posts: 512 Member
    edited September 2012
    Azreille Hawley, fairy - Mother fairy, father human

Screenshot-12.jpg
  • Options
    aclavoaclavo Posts: 1,517 Member
    edited September 2012
    dreamerz13 wrote:
    Delia, my born in game witch.
    Screenshot-1740.jpg
    Screenshot-1774.jpg

Her father is my Avatar, I don't have other pictures of him and her cursing her mother is the only one I have of her mother on this laptop.
    Screenshot-1799-Copy.jpg

Her mother was too busy cheating on her father to ever act like a mother and help raise her. So all she really had was her father, and mom also liked to do cruel things like turning him into a toad. :roll:

Nice pics. The detail of your pictures are amazing.
  • Options
    AmberKotoriAmberKotori Posts: 3,440 Member
    edited September 2012
    I have a few Sn born in game, I'll have to run around town to all their mothers to get some piccies.
    456932bd-d82f-41e3-ba07-e3cbab1b5ebc_zpsfu64k4v0.jpg
  • Options
    CrimsonrainCrimsonrain Posts: 405 Member
    edited September 2012
    The mother: She's a vampire

Screenshot-6-5.jpg

and she had an affair with Param Singh. (I tweaked him a bit)

Screenshot-7-5.jpg

He is a werewolf, see...

Screenshot-9-3.jpg

And their baby: She takes after her father tho. (Edit: forgot to mention the lady in the red dress holding her is her babysitter.)

Screenshot-3-5.jpg

Screenshot-10-2.jpg

Here were-form

Screenshot-5-5.jpg

I promise look at her teeth!

Screenshot-11-3.jpg
  • Options
    BethanyelizabethBethanyelizabeth Posts: 28 Member
    edited September 2012
    Can a sim be more thann one supernatural being at a time?
  • Options
    SimToth1212SimToth1212 Posts: 512 Member
    edited September 2012
    Can a sim be more thann one supernatural being at a time?

They are not supposed to be able to, but I've heard of some glitches. I have a fairy ghost, but ghosts aren't really considered I guess.
  • Options
    Loulou8989Loulou8989 Posts: 523 New Member
    edited September 2012
    I am bookmarking this thread :)

My sim Soraya and her husband Argus are expecting the first ever born in game baby since SN was installed. I'm too excited for it I already now its going to be a boy because Argus checked the gender :)

I will upload tonight. :)

X
  • Options
    horrorfan1980shorrorfan1980s Posts: 2,900 Member
    edited September 2012
    All these sims are amazing and making me jealous. So far all my family are witches.

This is Maria Cortez, the mum with their son Morgan as a baby.

Screenshot-2.jpg

This is her husband Eric, with their daughter, Zara.

Screenshot-7.jpg

This Morgan as a teen, holding Zara.

Screenshot-9.jpg

can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will boxed after sword is out.
  • Options
    Cat0EyeCat0Eye Posts: 4,629 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Cute kids! My first sup baby was a human were combo...I got a human baby :?
  • Options
    Kitty000KittyKitty000Kitty Posts: 114
    edited September 2012
    This is Vivian holding her daughter Lilith (the newborn in supernatural)Vivian is human but the hubby Calvin is a vampire. Sadly, she very much took after her human grandparents who both actually hate the supernatural lol. Grey highlights and all.
    Screenshot-8.jpg

And this is just a smexy screen shot of the hubby.
    Screenshot-13-1.jpg