Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kicking Out Sims

What happens when you kick out a sim that started their life living at your house? In this case a genie my sim freed. She was his romantic interest for awhile. He became interested in someone else and so became just friends with the genie and then kicked her out because it would have been too weird.

Since she has no home of her own..where did she go?

Does she just wander around town and fall down when she's tired or does the genie eventually end up in a house of her own somehow?

Comments

• mdmwhitemdmwhite Posts: 1,750 Member
    edited September 2012
    Kicked out sims usually find a house to move into.
  • Sheltons6Sheltons6 Posts: 108 New Member
    edited September 2012
    When my sims move out, the move out boxes come up and I chose the sim moving out and choose to go to a random house that has room....you can also choose the house but your active family has to pay for it. I don't know about being "kicked out", never had the "Get out of my house, now!" option before lol unless you meant move out to random. But, I've checked on my random location sims before and yes, they do find a house...not always alone but they aren't sleeping on park benches. :-P
  • Samcharles74Samcharles74 Posts: 257 Member
    edited September 2012
    Thanks for the info. I actually felt a little bad freeing the genie, having my sim date her for awhile and then dash her hopes of romance and a place to live all at once.
  • BBBananasBBBananas Posts: 118 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Yeah, they move to a new place. I kicked my teenage sim out once, just because I was sick of her and didn't need her any more. I followed her though, and she moved into one of those town houses near the pool in Sunset Valley. It was a strange experience :?
  • CuddlyBunCuddlyBun Posts: 6,514 New Member
    edited September 2012
    They're homeless until they can afford a new home. That usually doesn't take long though.
  • HarmonysimsHarmonysims Posts: 1,700 New Member
    edited September 2012
    I kick sims out of the house once they reach YA for my 100 baby challenge. I see them settling in empty homes in the town. They literally populate the entire town.
  • Samcharles74Samcharles74 Posts: 257 Member
    edited September 2012
    Sure enough..I checked the town later in the evening and there was a house with her last name on it..too cool! 8)