Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

On supernatural are you able to speak to zombies.

I was trying to communicate with them their was no interaction. I had my first two experiences with a girl and a boy one. Strange. :roll:

Comments

• Hedy1975Hedy1975 Posts: 42
    edited September 2012
    I have been able to call one over. But that's about it. Mine says "No Interactions" too. Wonder why they did that?
  • Moosebear41Moosebear41 Posts: 1,066 Member
    edited September 2012
    I know kind of strange yes, I get them my yard they annoying me, I final found pee shooter that help little, My man is witch they were attacking him. he could do nothing about it i tried.
  • Jamieeh1995Jamieeh1995 Posts: 24
    edited September 2012
    Hedy1975 wrote:
    I have been able to call one over. But that's about it. Mine says "No Interactions" too. Wonder why they did that?

Mine says No Interactions too. *sigh* I can't help but feel that EA were a little lazy with the zombies, all they do is stand there and grunt. :roll:
  • LudovLudov Posts: 83 New Member
    edited September 2012
    They can interact with your sims, but I get the feeling it needs to be initiated by the zombies themselves... and even then it's more or less all variants about the zombie's attempting to bite other sims.

In short, acting more like classical zombie apocalypse zombies, who aren't known for chatting much(but might not mind serving you onto their plate with a sidedish of brain sauce).
    edited September 2012
    Well i just notice that the zombie started attacking my Sims guy, and he witch their nothing he do about it it was funny stupid. Can the zombie kill my Sim that will stink if he can. lol
  • Jamieeh1995Jamieeh1995 Posts: 24
    edited September 2012
    Well i just notice that the zombie started attacking my Sims guy, and he witch their nothing he do about it it was funny stupid. Can the zombie kill my Sim that will stink if he can. lol

Zombies can't kill Sims, they just bite them and temporarily turn them in to a zombie too :P
    edited September 2012
    I think this game getting interesting.
  • BernardDBernardD Posts: 277 Member
    edited September 2012
    I am dissapointed with the zombies. I am not having the 24/7 issue. Quite the opposite. They are very rare. I play a small lot, so not a lot of space for them to spawn. But when they do, all they do is attack the garden. They ignore my Sims. My Sims cant do anything. I wish my Sims could attack the zombies. I don't have any cures yet or a witch, so I don't know if you can attack/cure the zombies then. In the walk throught they seemed more "active."

Also the full moon is not as crazy as they were saying. I read that there were supposed to be more ghosts about as well as zombies, but I haven't seen many. Not even at the graveyard.