Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

September Flash Mob - Target: Joolster!

Comments

• Options
    SirenHartSirenHart Posts: 272 Member
    edited September 2012
    Shinrikyo wrote:
    Well, since there is literally NOTHING left of her wishlist.... :lol: I am glad I made her a cute beachy lot! But, this is my first time doing a flash mob so I hope I made something decent enough! (I definitely can't compete with that cat house!! Lol)

Screenshot-107-1.jpg"width=400"

:shock: rec'd That is so pretty.

I finally finished her studio(she has tons of great stuff in there). Now I am going go lurk this thread for all the pretty gifts other Simmers made so I can rec what I can. I wish we could rec siggy's and stuff. You guys are super talented. She is going to be so blown away.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Interested in Resident Evil (BioHazard) Builds and Sims?
    Look for my Origin ID:
    There is no Custom Content in my game, so all uploads are 100% CC FREE!
  • Options
    ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    edited September 2012
    Congratulations, Joolster!

( :D happy I managed to sneak in while item was still available...got briefly upset when I thought I might have missed out on the fun)
  • Options
    ShinrikyoShinrikyo Posts: 2,142 Member
    edited September 2012
    SirenHart wrote:
    Shinrikyo wrote:
    Well, since there is literally NOTHING left of her wishlist.... :lol: I am glad I made her a cute beachy lot! But, this is my first time doing a flash mob so I hope I made something decent enough! (I definitely can't compete with that cat house!! Lol)

:shock: rec'd That is so pretty.

I finally finished her studio(she has tons of great stuff in there). Now I am going go lurk this thread for all the pretty gifts other Simmers made so I can rec what I can. I wish we could rec siggy's and stuff. You guys are super talented. She is going to be so blown away.

Awe, thank you so much! I worked on it such a long time ago and added the final touches just before submitting today because my computer doesn't handle the sims very well anymore! Haha (thats why I ordered a desktop! ;) )

But thank you for the rec, I hope some other people download it and use it too! ^__^
  • Options
    aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    edited September 2012
    geminiagre wrote:
    has anyone tried to see if she has the new Basket ball set?

I hit her with that as soon as it came out! :D

Thank you to everyone for making this flash mob a true success! Joolster is going to be absolutely amazed when she gets back from her vacation! I am so pleased that this turned out so well! :D

You guys are amazing!
  • Options
    BinskyBinsky Posts: 4,263 Member
    edited September 2012
    NO! There is NOTHING left..and I have nothing else to give but my words. Jools, I don't talk to you that much. But nevertheless, if I ask for help or something, you are there to give it. You are always friendly to those around you and constantly helping out with everybody. You are generous and one body that I can look up to on the Forums, add something to your WL so I can gift it, Julia! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    stormwenchstormwench Posts: 4,416 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Joolster:

Happy September! you are owed this honor without a doubt but some people already finished off your wishlist. I will be watching for a new list once you are back from vacation and will gift you then! Sorry therew as nothing left to gift you today!

• Options
    edited September 2012
    This all makes me so excited and I know Joolster will be too when she comes back from vacation.

It's 4am in the UK (thus, it's my bedtime!), but I know that it's just hit 8pm in the US (West Coast). Keep those creations coming!

I'm so proud to be co-host this month! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    ANNAPTXANNAPTX Posts: 3,742 Member
    edited September 2012
    Awesome job, Mobbers!! I am very sure Joolster will be very delighted!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    301001301001 Posts: 2,297 Member
    edited September 2012
    To Joolster:

I can say that I have have never really met you...But from from the wonderful things simmer have written about you :) You seem great ^,^ I hope you enjoy~

Screenshot-962-1.png

Screenshot-967.jpg

Screenshot-964.jpg

Screenshot-963.jpg

Screenshot-962.jpg

Screenshot-969.jpg

Link: (Sims isn't working >_< Neither is Mediafire.. D: Will try tomorrow -_- )

Great job everyone! (WL = Destroyed :twisted: )
  • Options
    icouldntfindanameicouldntfindaname Posts: 2,228 Member
    edited September 2012
  • Options
    geminiagregeminiagre Posts: 6,918 Member
    edited September 2012
    anettesb wrote:
    If you are friend with her (oficially on the friendlist) you can send her in game gifts!!!... drown her sims in gifts.... and as she are getting SN... welll then there is the option of letting a sim make a rare potion and send it to her...

This is the most brilliant idea ever!!!!!!

aricarai wrote:
    geminiagre wrote:
    has anyone tried to see if she has the new Basket ball set?

I hit her with that as soon as it came out! :D

Thank you to everyone for making this flash mob a true success! Joolster is going to be absolutely amazed when she gets back from her vacation! I am so pleased that this turned out so well! :D

You guys are amazing!

I wasn't expecting anything different, but I had to ask just in case lol :P

• Options
    samanthajane26samanthajane26 Posts: 3,183 Member
    edited September 2012
    Happy flash mob Joolster!

I don't know you so well myself but I see you chatting on friends posts on MyPage and when I found you were the target I went on a good search through your MyPage, studio and your creation thread in hopes of making something you'd like (and to check you had the items I've used in its creation) You're thread of your creations is amazing, so well laid out and such lovely things you've made! I noticed you own most of the store, and since SN was out this week I decided to make you something a little witchy, I hope you like it

Coven Supplies

Suppliers of snail and puppy dogs tail, eye of newt and wing of bat. Visit Coven Supplies for all your consignment needs

screenshot_original.jpg"width=600"

screenshot_original.jpg"width=300"screenshot_original.jpg"width=300

screenshot_original.jpg"width=600"

Its just a small consignment store, fully playtested and cc free. I think you own the few store items I've used, I hope :oops:

So sorry it had to be a little late, my game has been misbehaving for a whiel now, but since adding that latest patch its been almost impossible, I almost couldn't get this out my game!

• Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    edited September 2012
    i ran out of time last night to make her cat named after her and upload it so is it okay if i do it the now?? It took forever to rec her whole studio!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Edit: It wont let me upload to the exchange!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:<
  • Options
    icouldntfindanameicouldntfindaname Posts: 2,228 Member
    edited September 2012
    This moment Joolester is enjoying her vacation,but when shell come back shell find a big surprise and her WL dead :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol:
  • Options
    soniccrazy4soniccrazy4 Posts: 1,996 Member
    edited September 2012
    Ooh I'll have to get my creation uploaded later today. All the other things look great! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    edited September 2012
    samanthajane26, that looks amazing! Awesome job.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Wow! Every time I come back to check, I see more awesome creations!

Ya'll have plenty of time to continue creating and uploading. I know the site has been wonky, but we're in lucky as Joolster is still away. And you know what they say, while the cat is away, the mice play! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    SciFiWarlockSciFiWarlock Posts: 5,267 Member
    edited September 2012
    Joolster is gonna be wonder what the heck happened when she gets back from vacation.

Her Gift box full
    Her WL dead
    Multiple Builds to download
    Multiple Sims to download
    Multiple Pets to downloads
    Multiple Patterns to download
    Dozens upon dozens of in game gifts
    Supernatural to download
    Episode of Lucky Tales dedicated to her to watch.

And she Deserves every single gift! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    wensimmiewensimmie Posts: 1,750 Member
    edited September 2012
    anettesb wrote:
    If you are friend with her (oficially on the friendlist) you can send her in game gifts!!!... drown her sims in gifts.... and as she are getting SN... welll then there is the option of letting a sim make a rare potion and send it to her...

What a great idea!!!
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited September 2012
    wensimmie wrote:
    anettesb wrote:

What a great idea!!!

:oops: just me allways thinking how we can gift with out putting money in EA's pocket.....

glad people like that idea

@samanthajane26
    love that consignment store

do you mind if I night borrow it and redo it a little to be a elexishop for Twinbrok?
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    CoreyCanadianCoreyCanadian Posts: 5,701 Member
    edited September 2012
    *Hops in quickly*

Sorry for being late :oops: was helping out at a golf tournament yesterday for charity :mrgreen: it was also my brothers birthday. So here you go another one of my infamous flash mob sims :mrgreen:

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6379937

Without any further ado here I present to you a creature of the night by the name of Elizabeth VanCorsette

Here is some information on her:

Elizabeth is the thing that lurks in the shadows, the woman who steals your dreams, she is both beautiful and scary. She was cursed by a witch to be a nightmare, Her punishment was to lurk the nights stealing the dreams of everyone as her own could never be achieved. No man has ever loved her, as every man she meets, meets their fate.

And here are some pictures of her:

Headshot1elizabethvampire.jpg

Here is her getting a little bit angry and searching for dreams to steal:

HeadShot3elizabethvampire.jpgHeadShot2elizabethvampire.jpg

And now for her outfits ^__^

EverdayElizabethvampire.jpgFormalelizabethvampire.jpgSleepWearElizabethVampire.jpgAthleticWearElizabethVampire.jpgSwimWearElizabethVampire.jpg

I hope you continue to get pummeled by gifts even more Joolster for being an awesome member of the community! Now just make sure Elizabeth doesn't know where you live, because she will steal your dreams :lol:

EDIT: Wrong pics showed up :oops:
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    She looks lovely, Corey - you know, in a really creepy way :mrgreen:
  • Options
    CoreyCanadianCoreyCanadian Posts: 5,701 Member
    edited September 2012
    aricarai wrote:
    She looks lovely, Corey - you know, in a really creepy way :mrgreen:

I was aiming for somewhere in between

Falling out of your chair screaming, wetting yourself and setting your house on fire to get away from it

And an otherworldly beauty that is also haunting :mrgreen:

With Supernatural I have much more sims like this coming :twisted:
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    edited September 2012
    Wow Corey... those pictures look...... scary.... xD
  • Options
    samanthajane26samanthajane26 Posts: 3,183 Member
    edited September 2012
    anettesb wrote:

do you mind if I night borrow it and redo it a little to be a elexishop for Twinbrok?

lol feel free! I just love making consignment stores because you can just build to look how you want, the only thing that matters is that tiny little till!

Love all the creations and patterns, I'm going to go through and rec everything just as soon as I get the lot I'm working on uploaded and entered in its contest :)