Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

September Flash Mob - Target: Joolster!

Comments

• aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    edited September 2012
    I might just have to announce and open the attack for the people that it's 8pm for. I've got about 50 minutes to go, but I'm going to be heading out before then. Then Cat can change the title when she gets on, so that everyone can see.
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited September 2012
    Aricarai... considering that it have been 8 pm half way around the globe now... that might be the right thing to do.....
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
    edited September 2012
    anettesb wrote:
    Aricarai... considering that it have been 8 pm half way around the globe now... that might be the right thing to do.....

Okie dokie! Let me just pull up one of my gifts.

I can't get into my studio right now so my other gift might have to wait!
  • SikSouthernTinkSikSouthernTink Posts: 1,683 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Yeah. It's only 1:26 here but I have things to do and I have to go to bed early to get up for 7am.

I am re-loading some points as we speak.

Anettesb, I thought you could gift anyone in game as long as you know their SN?
    edited September 2012
    CONGRATULATIONS TO JOOLSTER!!

LET'S DROWN THAT KITTY IN CATNIP COVERED GIFTS!

WHEN 8PM COMES IN YOUR TIME ZONE: ATTACK!!!

JoolsterFlashMob.gif

Just to note: Joolster is on vacation until the 13th, so she won't see this straight away. It'll be an even bigger surprise for her! :twisted: :twisted:
    edited September 2012
    Yeah. It's only 1:26 here but I have things to do and I have to go to bed early to get up for 7am.

I am re-loading some points as we speak.

Anettesb, I thought you could gift anyone in game as long as you know their SN?

I havn't tested... I just saw some where they need to be on your friend list... I go test...
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
    edited September 2012
    Aricarai... can that thing move slower... it looks fantastic... but boy it is fast...
  • bananaholicbananaholic Posts: 4,314 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Ahh, it's that time of the month again.. The flash mob!

Naturally I joined, but this month was special to me. I got to do something special for my best friend here. She brightens me up with her humour, she talks to me when I need it. I go on the site at 5 am, and there she is, making sarcastic comments that brighten up my day. She's a special person.

Since Sunlit Tides didn't come with a Live Show venue, I decided that I would build one myself.
    So here is ..

Capodistria Karaoke

Screenshot-41.jpg

Capodistria Karaoke was built on a 35x25 lot that is accesable via the world editor. It fits into the world and it really shines!

Screenshot-28-1.jpg

Karaoke has always been popular in Sunlit Tides, but only at private parties. One day Serena Taigatchi decided that she had enough, so she started a small karaoke business. It soon grew to a live show venue where top performers from Simcific isles have shows.

Screenshot-44.jpg

Inside, includes a bar with a mixologist and a pool table.

Screenshot-51.jpg

There's also a snack corner!

Screenshot-49.jpg

Waiting for a concert? Play some domino or chess to shorten the time!

Screenshot-45.jpg

The chairs are comfy, the stage is gnarly, and the karaoke machine is waiting for you to shine!

Screenshot-46.jpg

Also includes both male and female toilets!

I had a blast building this. Thank you Joolster, for everything you have done for me!

Screenshot-32-1.jpg

Kitty hugs!

Exchange is screwing up, will update when I get it up!

Download link:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6375693

Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited September 2012
    anettesb wrote:
    Aricarai... can that thing move slower... it looks fantastic... but boy it is fast...

I can fix it to move slower, but not until tomorrow unfortunately. If I can get my bum in gear and get ready, might be able to do it before I go out :mrgreen:
  • InvisibleLyndzInvisibleLyndz Posts: 3,861 Member
    edited September 2012
    anettesb wrote:

:lol: I was just thinking the same thing!

edited September 2012
    aricarai wrote:
    anettesb wrote:

I can fix it to move slower, but not until tomorrow unfortunately. If I can get my bum in gear and get ready, might be able to do it before I go out :mrgreen:

ok... just thought I ask.... it is fantastic though...

@Invisi...
    glad I'm not alone... then it isn't just my brain that are slow

@Banana... Tim

thats amazing... I might need to steel that lot....
  • geminiagregeminiagre Posts: 6,918 Member
    edited September 2012
    gahhh WL stoill wont load :(

ETA:WEEEEEE managed a few hits, if you guys leave anything else till i'm back i'll hit again later :P
  • MissElphebaMissElpheba Posts: 3,810 Member
    edited September 2012
    I've wiped a few things off her list, but I haven't gone mad so as to give others a chance too!! :D:D

• EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    edited September 2012
    **Run's to Joolster's my page and rec's all the studio** :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8)
  • friendsfan36friendsfan36 Posts: 6,715 New Member
    edited September 2012
    i wanted to make her something but just got my computer back last night. my video card needed updating.now i'm having problems getting the game to launch through orgin i hit play and nothing loads.
  • Spiderg1rlSpiderg1rl Posts: 7,343 Member
    edited September 2012
    I have to go now so I've gifted a couple of minutes early :D I hope you enjoy your crazy amount of gifts Joolster and have a good day :D
  • SeascapeSeascape Posts: 2,359 Member
    edited September 2012
    I cheated and gifted a couple things early. We are due for severe storms at some point this evening, and I fear I might not be able to be here when it's 8 PM my time.
    edited September 2012
    Yaaay! It's begun!

Tim - that venue is FANTASTIC :mrgreen:
  • EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    edited September 2012
    i think ill be here till tomorrow rec'ing joolster's studio!! Pages and pages and pages... im not sure if theres an end. :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Edit: finished REC'ing Jolster's FULL studio... few... 17 pages. Wow.
  • MsrednotdeadMsrednotdead Posts: 9,215 Member
    edited September 2012
    I aint got you a gift cos I'm stingy (LOL)...Please forgive me been so busy running my comp...but at least you got Supernaturl LE to look forward to when you get back from hoiliday...(dont forget my cigars)
    edited September 2012
    Serendipity and Griblits Abbott

Serendipity.png

Griblits.png

Abbott.png

BFF.png

Shy Serendipity and her best friend, meow meow, Griblits, are on the hunt for some answers. Serendipity longs to find out the truth of her heritage and family history. Loyal sidekick, Griblits, wants to be there every step of the way for moral support - mouse giving and snuggles - you know, the things cats like to do.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • bananaholicbananaholic Posts: 4,314 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Thank you :D The exchange is slooooooooooooooowly processing it, I updated the post with the link
  • efcroninefcronin Posts: 1,050 New Member
    edited September 2012
    HAPPY FLASH MOB DAY JOOLSTER!!!

I just got her with 6 gifts from her wishlist. I had to do it early as well. I won't be here at 8 my time tonight and I wanted to be sure to be able to get her some things before everything is gone gone gone!!

Enjoy, Joolster! You deserve it!!!!!!
  • SikSouthernTinkSikSouthernTink Posts: 1,683 New Member
    edited September 2012
    I totally smashed her WL. I gave her two gifts. I gave her http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:34118&startAt=0&back=purchaseHistory and http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:18467&startAt=0&back=purchaseHistory.

They were just so cute! Especially the lamp. (I just got my 2 yr old daughter a nightlight and she loves it and it helps) and I might get her another 25-75sp item or two. XD

There's no stopping me meow! lol
  • InvisibleLyndzInvisibleLyndz Posts: 3,861 Member
    edited September 2012
    JOOLSTER!

Congratulations on being this months flash mob! I've only known you a short while but I can honestly say you're WONDERFUL! You say the funniest things and you always manage to bring a smile to my face. :mrgreen:

You totally deserve it!

Throughout this month I've been working on a little something for you... a CAT HOUSE! (Not THAT kind! :lol: )
    Well I should say community lot as it's a watering hole :wink: :twisted:

*Just a small note on this lot. It's been scanned through Custard and it's having some trouble with picking up pet items, but Msred has looked it over for me and she seems to think it's okay. I just thought I should let you know.

The link:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6375784

Photos:

j1.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

j3.jpg

j4.jpg

j5.jpg

j6.jpg

j7.jpg

j8.jpg

j9.jpg