Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Multiple Births

My sims just had twins. I've had twins in Sims2 but this is my first time in sims3. I was just wondering how many babies have peoples sims had at one time?

Comments

• MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited September 2012
    I only get twins occasionally. I have seen many sets of triplets on the forum and today I saw a thread about quads :D
  • Amber21899Amber21899 Posts: 585 New Member
    edited September 2012
    I had three once. Cheat city! That was the only way I didn't get them taken from me cause I passed out from lack of sleep.
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    edited September 2012
    Normally 1-2.
  • HoneydewHoneydew Posts: 520 Member
    edited September 2012
    Just having 2 is annoying but quads would drive me insane!
  • Kendra326Kendra326 Posts: 515 Member
    edited September 2012
    If I give my Sims the fertility treatment lifetime reward then I usually get twins or triplets but I've never had any more than that. I saw a thread also today about quadruplets. Not sure if that was a mod or cheat or something though.

Love multiples! :)
  • skm36skm36 Posts: 2,754 Member
    edited September 2012
    The quads were put in by Twallan's mod.
    j7zqrt.jpg
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited September 2012
    skm36 wrote:
    The quads were put in by Twallan's mod.
    This is not something I would willingly do to myself :shock: ;)
  • skm36skm36 Posts: 2,754 Member
    edited September 2012
    It can happen with risky. :D
    j7zqrt.jpg
  • evilkyttievilkytti Posts: 2,854 New Member
    edited September 2012
    skm36 wrote:
    It can happen with risky. :D

Now that I think about it, maybe that's what Nath did with Agnes and got his quads. :shock: :roll:
  • MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    edited September 2012
    The family I am playing now had 2 sets of twins. Mom is a family oriented SIM with the fertility treatment. She definitely made her LTW of raising 5 kids from babies to teens. She had SEVEN kids!

Bring on the grandkids now!
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
  • BunnyFatBunnyFat Posts: 199 New Member
    edited September 2012
    The most I've ever had at once is twins. I don't usually use the fertility treatment, so if I'm feeling like lots of babies, I tend to just leave the radio on the kids station and hope for the best. I can barely handle two! I don't know what I would do with 3 or 4 at once. :shock:
  • mintnorth2424mintnorth2424 Posts: 195 New Member
    edited September 2012
    I've only ever gotten 1-2 with out cheats or fertility treatment. Every time one parent has fertility treatment, I get twins. If both I always get triplets. I have the Mod, so I'm trying for four now! And I made a family with 6 toddlers! ANd the mom kept wanting more kids. 6 toddlers was crazy!
  • Morganvil225Morganvil225 Posts: 1,300 New Member
    edited September 2012
    My second generation kids in my Cullen/Hale family consists of four. Two soon-to-be young adults and two toddlers. Anthony is a big brother to Amelia Cullen and Jane is a big sister to Jason Hale.

Anthony and Jane will have three kids and Jason and Amelia will possibly have two. I don't know yet.
  • HarmonysimsHarmonysims Posts: 1,700 New Member
    edited September 2012
    max is triplets. there is no way to get quads unless u use a mod.
  • Hallonsaft11Hallonsaft11 Posts: 1,377 Member
    edited September 2012
    Single kids or twins is the most common but triplets is natural to have in TS3 too. :) I've had 3 sets of triplets so far since I started playing the game in November 2011. They are quite the handful. :P

Putting in a mod for quads? That would just be plain suicide. :P

A good cup of coffee is always best served together with someone you like