Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ErnesaT's thanks - SKYMYST, TnT_TERRY, JODIREBBY & KOOBIE

Comments

• Faith12368Faith12368 Posts: 2,997 Member
    edited August 2012
    Hey you are too sweet to not get when EA has a wonderful mess up such as this! :)
    Long live the new Doctor!
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    edited August 2012
    ErnesaT wrote:

ARICARAI ..... Are you back on the prowl? I thought you were put on the "Do Not Touch Ernesa's WL" list. :? I need to check my list. You're being naughty with your "friendly fire". What's so friendly about me being blinded by a vest so I can't see you coming? :roll: Thank you. :mrgreen:

I was laying low for awhile and BOOM drive-by time! Enjoy :mrgreen: Btw, did you get my e-mail?
  • Cat0EyeCat0Eye Posts: 4,629 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Light bulb!
  • ErnesaTErnesaT Posts: 7,474 Member
    edited August 2012
    HESSETHRAN, ANETTESB, JEDIARIAL, MSREDNOTDEAD, BETTLEJUICELOVER, LLYNNYIA, CAT0EYE

Here's to a new friend (hopefully, HessethRan) and my crazy bunch of sister/friends.

catslovehasexplodedever.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edit: spelling :oops:
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited August 2012
    Your welcome dear.... hugs.... cute kitty
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • HessethRanHessethRan Posts: 1,522 Member
    edited August 2012
    *Hugs* The way to my heart is paved with cute kitty pics :lol:
    My Origin ID: RoseElsing
    edited August 2012
    I thought you all would like the cute kitteh.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • MsrednotdeadMsrednotdead Posts: 9,215 Member
    edited August 2012
    I had to do it, they were pretty new shineys
  • Cat0EyeCat0Eye Posts: 4,629 New Member
    edited August 2012
    That cat is too cute!
  • beetlejuiceloverbeetlejuicelover Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited August 2012
    AWW! Cute kitty! Your welcome. :)
  • JediArielJediAriel Posts: 4,870 Member
    edited August 2012
    *Snuggles Kitty*

937088lwf1bnc61n.gif

*Big Squishy Hugs*
    edited August 2012
    Tiger: Thank you for your friendship and the Caroller Sweater and Skirt. I had the same thought -- this would look great re-coloured. :mrgreen:

BG: Off my wl. It's time to say Buh-bye. :lol: Thank you for the gifts. I didn't tell you I owned the entire store. I said I owned the majority of the store. :lol:

Deadbattery: Thank you for the gift. That is so sweet. I sent you a fr.

Johnlaminor: Thank you for gifting me on behalf of Emmy0322.

Emmy: Thank you sweetie. I hope you got something for yourself. No need to gift me. :lol:
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Emmy0322Emmy0322 Posts: 1,239 New Member
    edited August 2012
    I hope you enjoy your gifts ErnesaT and no worries I did get some stuff for myself also :D
    edited August 2012
    Faith_AndHope: Thank you so much for pinking me on behalf of AricaRai.

AricaRai: You are really a naughty one. I can't even call you a "newbie" anymore. You really found your niche. Thank you for sharing you winnings and asking Faith to gift me with the All The Things Skirt Set. My teen girls are going to love it when it's recolored. :lol:

MaryStarbright: I've been "pinked" again. :lol: And you snickered. :evil: Thank you for the Take A Bow gown. I love it. My elegant ladies will look great in it.

ADWilson: Thank you for gifting me on behalf of Mea_93. Your saucy little message was really cute. Cheeky--- but cute. :lol:

Mea_93: Wow. Thank you for nominating me in ADWilson's lottery. I really don't know how to thank you but you have my gratitude for the Riot Grrrl Teen vest set. :mrgreen:

yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • marystarbrightmarystarbright Posts: 2,859 Member
    edited August 2012
    :P You're Welcome, "Snicker" :lol:
    edited August 2012
    Azara, thank you so much for Sunlit Tides. I left a message on your page. I really haven't had much time lately to play or get on the forums so I put it on my wl to remind myself to buy it later. I really wasn't expecting it. Thank you so much.

thankyoutulips.gif

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • azara67azara67 Posts: 864 Member
    edited August 2012
    Ernesa, it wasn't the end of the day so your wishlist was still a target until Mea called it a night :lol: You are so very welcome for the gift. But seriously, you deserve so much more. I've seen what you do for the GG forums and you really do deserve everything good that comes your way.

Enjoy the Beaches of Sunlit Tides :D
    edited September 2012
    Where do I start? I'm away from the forums with rl stuff and what happens, a few people with PEPS and a few who just wanted to annoy me :twisted: touched my wl. :x

Some (the annoyers) *cough* Sticky, Morakai and Arica got unsuspecting simmers to help them. Sneaky, aren't they? :lol:

Other annoyers, *cough* Goddess0676sm and MissElpheba, have severe PEPS. These lovely people, with the exception of Morakai (who now has been added to the "Do Not Touch Ernesa's WL club) know better. :roll: What am I to do with them?

Well, here are my thank yous!

GODDESS: I'm not sure I'm buying SN. Surprising, isn't it, since I feel the need to own every EP/SP (except that ratchety Katy Perry). thank you for the wonderful outfits for each of the new life states. Love you much, sister/friend. ((HUGS))

MANDYLCD: Thank you so much for the Long Halter Dress, just because. It was a sweet gesture. Happy simming!

DENISEJS: It was my pleasure to host a little contest for the fun of it. Thank you for the Futuristic Dress. I'm sure my simmies in LL will love it. Stay tuned for another contest, since I have severe PEPS for Seasons.

GEMINIAGRE: You were unwittingly duped by Stiky and Morakai (who should be ashamed of themselves) :lol: Thank you for gifting me on behalf of the dynamic duo. I shall have to add you to my hit list, as a reward for being a foot soldier. You have got to learn how to ignore waving wishlists :lol:

STIKYSTUFF AND MORAKAI: What, exactly, do you two young ladies think you are doing? Why are you siccing poor Geminiagre on my wl? What is the world coming to? Thank you for thinking of me and gifting me the Zebra on Top and Dimensional Dress. Hope you're enjoying SN. ((HUGS))

WENSIMMIE: Thank you for gifting me on behalf of JediAriel and for sponsoring Potterphyle's contest. Here's hoping you have a wonderful Autumn. ((HUGS))

JEDIARIEL: Little Sis, what where you thinking? Why you touch Nesa's WL? Thank you for sharing your winnings and gifting me the Corset and Blouse. Hope all is well with you. Are you getting SN? If not, I owe you a game so put it on your Amazon wl. Love and squishy hugs just for you.

PALLYPOO: Don't let Arica drag you into her devious path. :lol: She knows she's not supposed to touch my wl. Thank you so much for gifting on Arica's behalf. Keep up the good work with your contests. Happy simming!

ARICARAI: Missy, do you understand the words coming out of my mouth? :lol: You are a hoot. You don't miss a chance to hit me. I guess you're going to have to find a new target soon. The store is almost mine. 8) Thank you, sweetie, for the Topcoat and Sweater. My sims are going to like it when we get Seasons. ((HUGS)) to you, new little sis.

KLB685: O Builder of Worlds, thank you for the lovely Halter Dress. I shall have fun recoloring it. My honey-child, the sweet little "Apple" (yes, my son has nicknamed her "Apple") is great. She's a sweet little thing. I have to take new pics. Hope you are enjoying the new EP. ((HUGS)) and much love, my sister/friend.

MISSELPHEBA: You do know that PEPS is not reason for you to hit the forbidden wl, right? :lol: Thank you for the Dress with the Open Back. I love dresses in-game and rl. I hope the new EP is great for you. Hope you are feeling well. I'll be talking to you later, sister/friend. ((HUGS)) to you.

yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
    edited September 2012
    Who me?! Keep outta your WL?! *looks innocent*

I'm just spreading the love across the forums! :D
  • goddess0676smgoddess0676sm Posts: 3,330 Member
    edited September 2012
    You know I love you :mrgreen: And how can you not be getting SuperNatural??? :shock: You don't want creepy zombies or hairy dudes in your game??? :lol::lol::lol: I'm sure you will find other uses for the new clothes.

(((Mental Hugs)))
  • MorakaiMorakai Posts: 3,806 Member
    edited September 2012
    Umm... Well... It was all GEM's Fault!!! Yes your name might have been mentioned as i said that you had got me a few times while she was gone. That was it! I is innocent, I say!!! 8)

Just hope you enjoy!! :mrgreen:

Zen hugs!

((The hugs you would get, if I was there, if I could hug you, but I am not & can't))
    edited September 2012
    WENSIMMIE ---- Thank you for the Bohemian Blouse With Bow. I really love the peasant look.

ARICARAI ---- :shock: Level Up? Really? Thank you. I lost track of the days this week, due to the short work week. I really thought yesterday was Wednesday. I was checking for the new release today. *facepalm*
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
    edited September 2012
    You know I love you :mrgreen: And how can you not be getting SuperNatural??? :shock: You don't want creepy zombies or hairy dudes in your game??? :lol::lol::lol: I'm sure you will find other uses for the new clothes.

(((Mental Hugs)))

I said I'd think about it. :? I'm turning out to not be a collector afterall. :lol:
    Morakai wrote:
    Umm... Well... It was all GEM's Fault!!! Yes your name might have been mentioned as i said that you had got me a few times while she was gone. That was it! I is innocent, I say!!!

Just hope you enjoy!!

Zen hugs!

((The hugs you would get, if I was there, if I could hug you, but I am not & can't))

Innocent my foot but thank you for the Zen Hugs. I'm sending them right back at ya!
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
    edited September 2012
    Yaaaaaay! I'm so glad I got to it before you could :D
    edited September 2012
    aricarai wrote:
    Yaaaaaay! I'm so glad I got to it before you could :D

Thanks again. LOL
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]