Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Everyone Loving Their Games?

I dont have Supernatural yet and i was just wondering if everyone was enjoying it? I know most people are probably playing there games now though 8)

Comments

• Options
    AmaranthAmaranth Posts: 334
    edited September 2012
    My laptop is teasing the hell out of me! I got maybe 2 1/2 hours of play then it shut off. next attempt it shut off during the loading screen. next attempt while I was in create a sim, and last attempt was when I was building a simple house :(
  • Options
    RainbowSimQueenRainbowSimQueen Posts: 1,227 Member
    edited September 2012
    To my surprise I really am! They did a really good job on this ep!
  • Options
    Hedy1975Hedy1975 Posts: 42
    edited September 2012
    Mine is still at UPS!! I paid for Next day air shipping. Dang my impatience!
  • Options
    cheerfulangel2cheerfulangel2 Posts: 2,037
    edited September 2012
    Amaranth wrote:
    My laptop is teasing the hell out of me! I got maybe 2 1/2 hours of play then it shut off. next attempt it shut off during the loading screen. next attempt while I was in create a sim, and last attempt was when I was building a simple house :(

Aww im so sorry curse that laptop it is teasing you so you only get snippets of your game I wonder whats wrong with it I hope that everything works out and you can play your game however long you want :D
  • Options
    edited September 2012

Ya its funny because I didnt even want this EP until I saw some of the amazing work and effort they put into it! :D
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Hedy1975 wrote:
    Mine is still at UPS!! I paid for Next day air shipping. Dang my impatience!

Thats good that you should get it sometime tommorow!! :D
  • Options
    Darksim8Darksim8 Posts: 784 New Member
    edited September 2012
    I am installing right now! I have been wanting to play with Magic since Makin' Magic, but never got to. Not even with the Sims2. This will be my first! Woot! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    edited September 2012
    I should have prepared better.

Didn't defrag my hard drive.
    Didn't back up my game.
    Didn't reset all my save games to keep updated mods from messing things up when I patch the game.

So I had to do all that first before installing Supernatural and I'm just about to load it up now. :P
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    VedaSwordVedaSword Posts: 143 New Member
    edited September 2012
    I am! It's a really good game. I feel like I haven't even scratched the surface of the alchemy.
  • Options
    ClemintineClemintine Posts: 106
    edited September 2012
    This is probably one of the most detailed EPs I've ever seen. I'm enjoying it a lot and have had no bug-issues.
  • Options
    LysistrataLysistrata Posts: 323 Member
    edited September 2012
    VedaSword, I just want to say that I love your signature! :)
  • Options
    HappyPhantomHappyPhantom Posts: 881 Member
    edited September 2012
    I'm having an absolute blast!! I knew right away I wanted to make a self-sustaining Witch so I gave her the gatherer, green thumb, angler, loves the outdoors, and neat trait (mandatory for all my sims) and moved her into a cute house!

I was all set up. I had my bee hive and alchemy station plus my gem cutter machine and I was ready to go. Well .....

Within an hour, one of her elixers backfired and made her puke, she got stung like 20 times by her bees when trying to feed them and clean their box, she tried to make waffles and the stove blew up and finally, when she felt lonely, she spoke to the magic mirror and asked it to admire her only to be told...she wasn't the fairest of them all and got a big negative moodlet.

I laughed so hard, I couldn't make this up if I tried hahaha! So much fun!!! :D
    sims4forumsmaller.gif

• Options
    ClemintineClemintine Posts: 106
    edited September 2012
    I'm having an absolute blast!! I knew right away I wanted to make a self-sustaining Witch so I gave her the gatherer, green thumb, angler, loves the outdoors, and neat trait (mandatory for all my sims) and moved her into a cute house!

I was all set up. I had my bee hive and alchemy station plus my gem cutter machine and I was ready to go. Well .....

Within an hour, one of her elixers backfired and made her puke, she got stung like 20 times by her bees when trying to feed them and clean their box, she tried to make waffles and the stove blew up and finally, when she felt lonely, she spoke to the magic mirror and asked it to admire her only to be told...she wasn't the fairest of them all and got a big negative moodlet.

Pssssst, you gotta smoke the bees before you do anything else or you'll get stung :D
  • Options
    MGSFan612MGSFan612 Posts: 3,429 Member
    edited September 2012
    yeah i finally got done creating a family of witchs/wizards(whichever you prefer to call them :D ) called the ********** The father. I created them for the sole purpose of having the daughter of the family marry Bruce Goth(the son of Alexander Goth and Lilith Pleasant)

The family members are.

Zhou *********- the father who is an evil wizard with secret plans to create a wizard organization to take over the world. He has been searching all his life for the tomb of an ancient powerful wizard that could help him achieve his goal He also has an obsession with keeping his bloodline pure witch/wizard.

Kai *********- a wizard who fell in love with Zhou but is unaware of his secret plan. She has a more lenient stance keeping their bloodline pure witch/wizard

Jade *********- the daughter of Zhou and Kai she accepts her magical abilities and loves using them for pranks much to the disapproval of her father.(who believes magic if or more serious purposes) She has respect for her family's past as witches and wizards but isn't against marrying a non-witch/wizard.

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    BlooplieBlooplie Posts: 157 New Member
    edited September 2012
    I am also really enjoying this ep. My first full moon, 5 zombies appearred on my sims lot, I hadn't yet downloaded my peashooter so I kept my sim inside. Well, one of the zombies brought a boombox with him and the zombies danced the smustle all night outside my sims window,it was pretty comical.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    MGSFan612 wrote:
    yeah i finally got done creating a family of witchs/wizards(whichever you prefer to call them :D ) called the ********** The father. I created them for the sole purpose of having the daughter of the family marry Bruce Goth(the son of Alexander Goth and Lilith Pleasant)

The family members are.

Zhou *********- the father who is an evil wizard with secret plans to create a wizard organization to take over the world. He has been searching all his life for the tomb of an ancient powerful wizard that could help him achieve his goal He also has an obsession with keeping his bloodline pure witch/wizard.

Kai *********- a wizard who fell in love with Zhou but is unaware of his secret plan. She has a more lenient stance keeping their bloodline pure witch/wizard

Jade *********- the daughter of Zhou and Kai she accepts her magical abilities and loves using them for pranks much to the disapproval of her father.(who believes magic if or more serious purposes) She has respect for her family's past as witches and wizards but isn't against marrying a non-witch/wizard.

Ok that is really weird why is their last name censored? :roll:

It isn't even anyhing close to a curse word it is a random name I picked off a list of common Asian/Pacific Islander last names.
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    edited September 2012

Same here
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Blooplie wrote:
    I am also really enjoying this ep. My first full moon, 5 zombies appearred on my sims lot, I hadn't yet downloaded my peashooter so I kept my sim inside. Well, one of the zombies brought a boombox with him and the zombies danced the smustle all night outside my sims window,it was pretty comical.

:lol:

That is hilarious
  • Options
    PulversoppaPulversoppa Posts: 1,146 Member
    edited September 2012

LMAO... That's an awesome start to an ep :lol:
    "They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance."
  • Options
    piddlesimpiddlesim Posts: 3,251 Member
    edited September 2012
    I was supposed to get free next day air. But my game was sitting in a warehouse since thursday morning. It finally had some activity this morning around 9am. So it looks like I won't get my game til friday. But I am loving all the threads and the pictures.

I am kinda living through you all until my game gets here. So I do appreciate all the pictures and stories that people are posting.

~ Happy simming all. :D
  • Options
    NotSoLuckyNotSoLucky Posts: 4,682 Member
    edited September 2012
    Yes, just a little irritated at some of the things of the world though.
  • Options
    RANCIDRANCID Posts: 500 New Member
    edited September 2012
    To my surprise as well! I love it! I was orginally going to buy this EP to just mess around with until seasons comes out and then uninstal it but now i cant imagine not having it! I love it!! They did an awesome job on this EP!

I am currently playing a vampire (my avatar) named frederick and its been great! My favorite new trait is the proper trait i just think its so clever and funny.. Sometimes frederick will change into his formal wear just because.. And he has the ability to "properly introduce" himself :mrgreen:

So much fun!
  • Options
    caseynicole_23caseynicole_23 Posts: 1,006 Member
    edited September 2012
    I'm loving the game so far. I haven't got to do much in it though.
    I'm trying not to play too much until I get my new computer. :?
  • Options
    kay1shelby2kay1shelby2 Posts: 124 New Member
    edited September 2012
    I think it's my favorite EP, they did a great job. :thumbup: I'm loving everything about it. :D

Here are some of my favorite moments so far...

My witch Amelia riding her broom.

screenshot_original.jpg

The rocking horse was a surprise, there's all sorts of interactions, not just "ride horse". Too cute!
    screenshot_original.jpg

Bonehilda taking care of the baby. LOL!!!
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    LadyLaFleurLadyLaFleur Posts: 2,185 Member
    edited September 2012
    I was until it started lagging and then crashed :(
    "This game lends itself to certain abuses." - Calvin