Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Merci, Ta: aricarai's Thank Yous: DING **** MY WL IS DEAD!

124...Next

Comments

• aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    edited July 2012
    THANK YOU TO:

@301001 - for knocking me in the head with that vase - that'll teach me to exchange friendly fire! :mrgreen:

@potterphyle - for congratulating me on shedding my newbie skin and the lovely Edwardian barstool. I do believe that completes my Edwardian kitchen! :lol:

AND Thank you so much for everyone her participating in my LOTTERY! Like I said, I'm still learning but my newbie status has now been shed. You guys rock! :D
    edited July 2012
    Well, I'd say that the Pink Ladies Biker Fest was a SUCCESS for me today! I was spewing pink gifts left and right. I even killed another WL! YAY!

giftmosaic.png&h=432&w=540&zc=0

In saying that, I received some love gifts today. I was hit by cake, ghosted, and even received from friendly fire by being PINKED.

thankyoulanguage.jpg

mashellestevens - 4 times :shock:
    Msrednotdead
    InvisibleLyndz - 3 times :-o
    skdluzak
    Pink_Diamond123
    lucy1639
    a1c2h3z4 - 3 times
    Faith_Andhope
    Ghostsyeah
    potterphyle - 3 times
    SeriphinaFyie
    Seascape
    UnwillingDonor
    Ashaela
    LoreleyLee
    marystarbright
    Svineputter
    wensimmie

love+you.jpg

item81042_jpg.jpg

Special Thanks To

Msrednotdead for scanning my contest entries through custard!

Faith_Andhope for hosting a fantastically uberly awesome Biker Fest!

PINEAPPLE HEAD OUT!!

Evil-Monkey-family-guy_flopped.png

ETA: I sincerely hope I haven't forgotten anyone! And thank you to everyone who has wRECked my studio today! I appreciate all the warmth, hugs, and appreciation!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Faith_AndhopeFaith_Andhope Posts: 4,468 Member
    edited July 2012
    You're welcome. It has been a wonderfully fun day. Thanks for being such a big part of it.

Nite.
    edited July 2012
    You're welcome. It has been a wonderfully fun day. Thanks for being such a big part of it.

Nite.

I had a great time - can't wait for next year! :mrgreen:
    edited July 2012
    It seems that a1c2h3z4 just didn't want to leave my WL alone.
    She got me again while I was fast asleep! Thank you so much - now go eat your cake and stop hitting me with it! :mrgreen:

@scorpiophoenix: thank you so much for the beautiful dress. I can't wait for my ladies to put it on. That was very sweet of you! :lol:
    edited August 2012
    thankyou.jpg

I've been gifted a lot over the last couple of days. This community is amazing and it gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling just being a part of it and interacting with everyone!

you-are-amazing11.jpg

Without further ado, I'd like to thank the following:

rooroomay1509 - 2 times went on a random gifting spree by asking the community for targets. Very sweet.

chocchipnik - Thank you for the lovely dress. It's beautiful and very chic!

SapphireDCM - Thank you for the awesome dude's hairstyle. You can never have enough hair for the men!

Skymyst - Thank you for hosting your always fun, interesting, and challenging competitions. Thank you so much for the female hairstyle, stove, and female suit - I'm super excited to try them all out.

Anettesb - Thank you for hosting your contest and for the fairy hairstyle. That's very kind of you.

Skdluzak - Thank you so much for sharing your prize with me. I love the fairy hairstyle. It's very cute. You are a sweetheart!

MsRednotdead - Thank you so much for allowing me to help you judge your contest with you. It was a lot of fun. And THANK YOU for Lucky Palms. You are so generous and sweet. I was never in a million years expecting that just for helping out. I still can't believe it.

stormwench - I have no idea what I did to deserve a whole set. Thank you so much. You are another Simmer who is incredibly generous and is always throwing out gifts to the unsuspecting. Thank you!

edited August 2012
    I've been really slow to update this - for that I apologize - but I always try to thank the people that have gifted me on their mypages. I want everyone to know that I appreciate each and every gift that I have received. You guys are so kind and generous. I've been very busy with contests as of late, but I'm taking a little break from them and I will now have the time to thoroughly enjoy them all.

You-Make-Me-Smile-feat1-300x300.jpg

yesiamroxane - Thank you for the vintage phonograph and the toilet - I was definitely not expecting either. It was very sneaky!

Ghostsyeah - I still can't believe you hit me with HIDDEN SPRINGS! That was totally unexpected and I can't wait to explore the new town. Thank you!

InvisibleLyndz - I love that BahHaus Window. I used it in my Sekemoto Remodel and I'm sure I'll find plenty of uses for it in future builds. Also, thank you for the nomination to win Date Night. You are incredibly awesome!

stikystuff - Your gifting spree left me hit with a tv and a fantastic outfit, both of which I will be trying out shortly! You rock, stiky!

Skymyst - I've just started to become a curtain fan. They really make a house a home. In fact, I used the curtains in my Sekemoto Remodel. Thank you so much, I love them!

skdluzak - You, m'dear, are such a kind person. Thank you so much for thinking of me and hitting me with some hair. These female simmies can never have too much variation. I love it!

typicalgemini - Thank you for hosting such a great lottery. I was in game while it was happening! I am so itching to try on all the outfits!

Seascape - How very generous of you to gift Date Night on behalf of typiclagemini's lottery. Thank you so much. I was still in game when I won, so it was completely shocked when I checked my inbox.

JoJo777 - You are fantastic! :D Thank you so much for the Date Night nomination.

soniccrazy4 - You too? You are amazing - thank you so much for the nomination!

EmilyShirley - Thank you so much for the India Inspiration pants - I shall be going in game shortly to test them out.

ThankYouSoMuchBunnyButterflies.gif
  • SeascapeSeascape Posts: 2,359 Member
    edited August 2012
    So glad you liked it and I was happy to help sponsor. :D
    edited August 2012
    Even though I'm slow to update this, I try my hardest to thank everyone individually on their my pages! I know I say this a lot, but I honestly, truly appreciate each and every gift that I receive. You guys, my friends, are amazing!

hugs84.gif

THANK YOU TO:

lolzbr - Thank you for the top and pants - I definitely love to have different options for my fellas!

yesiamroxane - You AGAIN?! And SIX TIMES in the last week - Thank you so much for always thinking of me. I can't wait to get in game and check out those gifts!

SandySim - Thank you so much for the dresser and bathtub - That was super sweet of you!

InvisibleLyndz - You m'dear definitely need to take a rest from my WL! EIGHT TIMES, EIGHT TIMES - Thank you so much my dear friend. You are amazing and I love all of my gifts! WAFFLE x

makinmagic58 - That arch is so cute - I can't wait to get back to building and use it!

efcronin - I LOVE suspenders! Thank you so much for the outfit - It is super cute. I've already had it on a couple of my sims!

chocchipnik - That office chair looks so comfortable. I'm uber excited for my Simmies to use it! Thank you!

SeriphinaFyle - Thank you so much for the awesome door. I love having all these options. I'm really looking forward to the world that you are making where I can put it to use!

enkeli63 - I love that bed - I've already got a story brewing in my head for the Sim that will use it. Thank you so much!

GoddessHekate - I didn't have that Jumper on my WL very long and you snapped it up. I'm super excited to get it into CAS! Thank you so so much!

TekLogan - Like technology much? THREE tvs, Tek?! Thank you so much for thinking of me. I hope you are having a great time in Japan!

strelitzia19 - I really love plants - they really make a house a home! Thank you very, very much!

basiedog - Your gifts were a complete surprise! Thank you so much for the stove and the peacock planter! I can't wait to see what they look like in game!

Msrednotdead - WELCOME BACK!! You've been missed! Thank you so much for the mirror - I really like to have different options when I'm decorating my lots!

potterphyle - Thank you so much for the Flux Flora - it's beautiful!

HessethRan - And thank you so much for sharing your winnings with me. I'm really looking forward to putting the Flux Flora in game. You can never have enough plants!
    edited August 2012
    I'm so incredibly happy. It makes me want to dance and do this to ya'll:

ForAnyango.jpg

BIG THANK YOUs TO:

mashellestevens for the Caterpillar Wall Hooks - you are such a kind and caring person. I can't wait to get this on one of my little kiddies bathrooms - super cute!

Ashleigh1997 for the Champions Display Shelf - that was so very sweet of you to gift me this - it will be perfect for an at home gym! Thank you very much!

strelitzia19 for the Palm Light - This will be absolutely fantastic for a beach house that I'm going to build. Thank you for thinking of me!

thesimling for the Flame Sculpture - Got the perfect house for this to go into - be on the look out for it! Thank you for the sculpture!

chocchipnik for the Potted Bamboo Glory - I am starting to love plants more and more in this game. They really add to the houses. Thank you so much for thinking of me!

gr1zzly for the Championship Football Trophy - another perfect item for the at home gym! Thank you so much for thinking of me. Your PUPPY POWER never ceases to amaze me!

scorpiophoenix for the In Orbit Blinds - curtains and blinds are another item that totally add to a house - I am definitely looking forward to getting these in game! Thank you so so much! You are awesome!

Ceres_Meiriona for the Sun, Surf & Sand (Sleep) Set, Classic Gumball Machine, Faire Book Shelf, Land Locked Bookshelf, Coolsville Bar, Clutter Cutter End Table, Simply Ultra Sink, Decorative Curtains, F.L. Dining Table, Romantique Dresser, Stainless Toilet, Surface al Fresco - OH EM GEE! WOMAN! You are out of control. I don't even know where to start with you. I want to thank you, not only for the gifts, but for always cracking me up. You are something special, Ceres *jello hugs*

Rubys13 for the City Never Sleeps picture - more elements to boost my environment! Thank you so very much!

yesiamroxane for the Ceiling Torchiere, Rare Autographed Athlete Photo, Ultra Lounge Wall Shelf - you always come out of nowhere with your sneak attacks. I feel like I need to always be looking over my shoulder. Thank you so much for your kindness and generosity!

Katimo for Up Against The Wall, Steampunk Kitchen Food Processor - Thank you so much for the gifts - that was so sweet of you to hit me not once but twice! THANK YOU!

Ashlea for Athena's Olive Tree - I'm so happy that I came across your thread. It made me happy to think about all the good times that I had with my grandmother! Thank you so much for this gift!

SeriphinaFyie for the Hour Glass End Table, Grapes of Nectary Stove - You, my dear, are always striking! Perhaps I'll need these too for when your new world comes out?! I can't wait to see it. Thank you so much for the gifts.

TekLogan for the Loads of Laundry Set, Ritzy Taste Coffee Table, Bookshelf Concrete, Ultra Lounge Shower, Le Ecoute Moderne Chess Table, Steampunk Kitchen Refrigerator, Steampunk Kitchen Compactor, Steampunk Kitchen Dishwasher - YOU AND YOUR GIFT BOMBING! Sir, you are another one who is out of control. Thank you so much for being crazy generous! Can't thank you enough for these gifts. I'm super excited to get them in game! You're an animal, Tek!

ellerobbe for Eric's Ultra Deluxe End Table - I don't know if I've told you, but your look-a-likes are out of this world. So thank you, not only for the awesome end table, but for also sharing your amazing creations with the community!

BGateGWayB for the Country Carved Coffee Table - It's funny because I recently just started using coffee tables and now I absolutely love them. Every house should have them. Thank you so much for adding to my collection!

skdluzak for the Luxe Kidswears Set - My dearest Shannon - YOU ARE NUTS! Major luurves and waffles for this. I'm super excited to dress my little ones up now. Thank you so so much!

AznSensei for the Overachieving Overhead Glass Cabinet, Reader's End Table, Brainy Desk and thank you for romagi1 and Joolster for nominating me in this competition - Thank you for hosting such an awesome contest - I've been lurking since I found out about it. And ladies, thank you so much for the nominations. I'm always so surprised to hear when someone has decided to share their winnings/nominations. Thank you so much for thinking of me!

Msrednotdead for the Archibald Door, Hibiscus Trio, Collectionne Stancke Set - You certainly have some different tactics to waking people up. Dropping whole sets on them *ouchies* Thank you so much for these fabulous gifts - you are amazing!

efcronin for the Knick Knack Paddy Whack Coffee Table - Yaaay! I love coffee tables and this one looks especially fun. I can't wait to use CAS on it! Thank you so very much!

Shadow2Soul for the Bundled Up Beanie, Sweetly Swept Back and thank you to Jojo777 for sharing your winnings with me. That was uber sweet - thank you so much for thinking of me. - This was a great game of luck and it was fun! Thank you so much for hosting and gifting!

Lissykin for the Romantique Telephone Table - Thank you so much for the table. It's going to look great in game!

wensimmie for the Tubular Television - I had an idea to build a house based on this TV. Now I can finally do it. Thank you so much. I'm super excited to use it!

Seascape for the Full Ultra Lounge Youth Set, BauHaus Set, Full Ultra Lounge Set - You are incredible and insanely generous. I can't even believe this - I really have no words for how to express myself - except for THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

RheassiSim for the Grapes of Calm Villa Barstool - Thank you so much for the barstool. I'm looking forward to using it in game.

I am seriously humbled by the generosity of the people on these forums! You guys are amazing! I have no idea how I could possibly properly thank you all.

22988821.jpg

edited September 2012
    hugs-15.jpg

THANK YOU SO MUCH:

Skymyst for the Glass Middle Table - I really, really like it - I've got an end table that would look perfect with it! Thank you so much!

luckyheather for the Sound Check Smasher - I for some reason picture this in a punk rock house! Thank you, can't wait to build something to suit it!

yesiamroxane for the Aromatic Stove, Chesapeake Bay Bay Window, and "Best for Chefs" Dishwasher - I feel like I banned you from my wishlist! Haha! You are such a sweetie - thank you for thinking of me!

ADWilson for the Five o'clock Happy Hour bar - Yess, a bar! I absolutely love bars in game! Thank you so much for that, it was a nice surprise!

Ghostsyeah for Sunlit Tides and Faire Folk Bird House - First of all, I can't believe you gifted my Sunlit Tides. It's such a beautiful world and I have no idea what I did to deserve it. You are such a sweetheart. And I love the bird house too. I just used it in The Haven! Thank you!

marystarbright for Manor Stairs - Thank you so much! I really like having the option of switching up my stairs. I usually use the same ones! Thank you again!

TekLogan for Grecian Chair, Best of Friends, Elite Efflorescence, Art Abstraction, Kumquats of Prosperity, Palm in Vase, Faire Folk Jar, Potted Cherry Blossom, Piece of Paradise Fan Palms, Tropi-Con FauxFrond, Realtor's Baggage Props, Ultra Stylish Towel Rack, and Pumped Up Pom Pom Hat - My goodness man! You have repeatedly buried me under gifts. You are now banned from my WL! :D You are so generous, kind, and CRAZY! I can't believe you hit me THAT many times - your gift bombing knows no bounds. Thank you so much, Tek!

skdluzak for Hitting on all Sixes Sofa - This sofa reminds me of a Greek Goddess. It's beautiful. Hopefully I can build something elegant to put this in. Thank you, you are such a sweetie!

chocchipnik for the Ultimate Fridge, Refined and Vine'd Stereo, and the Double Duty Bed - I was so clueless when you were doing this, but I had a good giggle! You are very sneaky! Thank you so much. I truly appreciate you thinking of me!

whatsociallife for Pastoral Perfection Stove - I love adding new kitchen items to my game! Thank you so much for that! I can't wait to use it!

annettesb for Topsy Turvey Single Bed - Thank you so much for this bed. I love it! I just used it in my newest upload - The Haven!

Katimo for Labyrinth Twists - You can never have too many hairstyles for women. I can't wait to try this one out. Thank you so much!

DeniseJS for High Ponytail - That was so nice of you to think of me! I do love new hairstyles - can't wait to get this on one of my simmies!

SugarRave for Super Comfy Loveseat - Like I said, I had the three seater that matched this and was just about to buy this, but you read my mind and beat me to it. Thank you so much - I've just used it in The Haven.

Seascape for the Tip Top Toddler Collection - ARE YOU NUTS, WOMAN?! You have been so generous to me - I have no idea how to ever repay you. I love, love love this collection. I've used some of the elements in The Haven. Thank you so much!

Blythelyre for The Boss Bathtub - I love the title of this item. I can't wait to use it! Thank you so much for the gift. I had a great time helping to judge your contest!

tumblr_ljlz75BY3u1qi91auo1_400.png
    edited September 2012
    Well, HOLY phish_food-ice-cream-2f57wd0.gifand tunacassfam6.jpg

My WL IS OFFICIALLY DEAD!

Let's start with the naughty naughty person who finally sent my WL to its grave!

MASHELLE ANN-MARIE STEVENS for the Vertical Challenge Rock Wall, Shawlarf Rhapsody, Vineyard Heirloom Chiffonier, Water Wonderland Bathtub, Ultra Lounge Trash Compactor, V-ery Hip, The Vaindenburger Sofa, Real McCoy Bar, Barely There Scarf, The Octane Suit Teen, R&R, Lulu's Sweet Lil' Jumper, Nighty Nightshirt, and Attaboy Slick - HOLY GOD girl!! You obliterated my WL. I totally was not expecting that - sitting there in tiny chat and I get an e-mail notification and then another and another...I was thinking "Nooo, she didn't!" But yes you did! Thank you so much! I'm still in shock. I'll need to drown myself in phish food and tuna casserole to recover.

Katieee_mac for Razzle-Dazzle 'Em Window and Bohemian Dress - Thank you so much for giving illusie the code for SN! That was super sweet of you. Also thank you so much for my gifts, you definitely didn't need to do that. I really appreciate it!

TekLogan (AGAIN!) for Warbling Wind Chimes, The Octane Suit, Bohemian Blouse with Bow, and Frilly Blouse - Well now you officially can't touch my WL anymore. Haha! Thank you so much Tek! Now I think you need to sign up for Gifting Anonymous! :D

HessethRan for THE COW PLANT - OMG, I just put this on my WL! I can't wait to find out all it does. Hopefully my Sim won't meet an untimely death by dealing with it! Thank you so much!

ErnesaT for Show Stopping Style - The Left Has It Dress: Oooh, this dress is absolutely beautiful - I can't wait to get it on a Simmie. She'll be smokin'! Thank you so much m'dear!

Pallypoo/HessethRan for Long Scarf is Long - Thank you so much for gifting me on behalf of HessethRan wanting to share her winnings! Your contest was loads of fun and I really enjoyed it!

GoddessHekate for Lacey Retreat Romper - This is so incredibly cute - I can't wait to see what it looks like in game. You are so incredibly sweet to think of me! Thank you!

Simbolic/stikystuff for The Vaindenburger Chair - Thank you so much for the chair! It will go perfectly with the sofa! It was so nice of you to share your winnings with me stiky! And your contest looked awesome, Simbolic! Thank you both!

And that, my dears, is the story of how my WL died! Thank you so much to everyone who has gifted me! But better yet, thank you for making me feel part of this community! I really love it and ya'll are some fantastic people! I'm so very happy that I made my way here a few months ago. Now I'm addicted, so you're stuck with me! NEINER, NEINER, NEINER!

thank-you.gif

01.gif

And this makes me giggle:

herp-derp-john-mayer.png

Sorry about the starred out bits in the title - apparently you can't say d.o.n.g on this site! :?

• mashellestevensmashellestevens Posts: 1,665 Member
    edited September 2012
    >:D bahahahaha I have been planning this for like a week now, though it was made a lot easier to do as some people got to it before me!!! but that is all good as the goal was to make it dissapear!!!!!

So funny you call me mashelle Ann-Marie Stevens, because (even though that is NOT my middle name) my bf calls me mashelle marie all the time hahahah
  • InvisibleLyndzInvisibleLyndz Posts: 3,861 Member
    edited September 2012
    YEY!! (and noooo that I didn't get to take part :lol: )

:twisted: :twisted: I'm so glad you have been obliterated Aricarai! Thanks to everyone that helped her wishlist meet it's grave, she deserves it! :wink:
    edited September 2012
    >:D bahahahaha I have been planning this for like a week now, though it was made a lot easier to do as some people got to it before me!!! but that is all good as the goal was to make it dissapear!!!!!

So funny you call me mashelle Ann-Marie Stevens, because (even though that is NOT my middle name) my bf calls me mashelle marie all the time hahahah

I will get you back my pretty! Muahahahahahaha! :twisted: :twisted: Thank you so much - I can't believe you did that :mrgreen:
    edited September 2012
    YEY!! (and noooo that I didn't get to take part :lol: )

:twisted: :twisted: I'm so glad you have been obliterated Aricarai! Thanks to everyone that helped her wishlist meet it's grave, she deserves it! :wink:

*sniff* It's dead, dead as a doornail. I feel all empty inside! Nekkid as a jaybird I feel! :mrgreen:
    edited September 2012
    Apparently I spoke too soon. I forgot about the new store content!

MASHELLE ANN-MARIE STEVENS go to your room!

Thumbnail_688x336.jpg

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! *HUGS*