Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things Simmers can't say in public without sounding like complete psychos.

Comments

• GdurmaGdurma Posts: 490 Member
    edited August 2012
    I just met you... and this is crazy... but here's my number... let's make a baby!
  • KhasilooluvKhasilooluv Posts: 527 Member
    edited August 2012
    "The baby can stay outside while I go clean, eat, nap, plan outfit, and go do something more fun"
  • dothesmustledothesmustle Posts: 1,851 Member
    edited August 2012
    "I am gonna have to kill my ghost daughters imaginary friend, he keeps heckling her all the time"

"Ooops I resurrected the wrong twin now I am going to have to go and catch a death fish before I die, I am an elder now and who knows how long I've got"

"Great I never need to wee myself in public again, I have the motive mobile now"
    You can call me smustle or Lori if you prefer.
  • kmp90kmp90 Posts: 519 New Member
    edited August 2012
    "I'm going to have to run the grocery store and stock up on apples so I'm able to have boy triplets"

"Don't you just hate when you are pregnant and all you need to do is go to the bathroom, eat and sleep ALL AT THE SAME TIME?"
  • VladdyTVladdyT Posts: 107 New Member
    edited August 2012
    "Aw man, story progression hooked my kid's future boyfriend up already! Now I have to switch houses..."

"Oh wow I can steal graves too!" (kleptomaniac trait :lol: )

"I just bred a unicorn and a horse together and their babies are adorable!"
  • AlisoxAlisox Posts: 1,640 Member
    edited August 2012
    "I'm trying to have a ghost baby!"

"My imaginary friend became real!"

"I never sleep because I cheat!"

"Just put the baby in the swing so you don't have to take care of it!"

"My imaginary friend walks funny!"

:wink:
  • annalouiseannalouise Posts: 12 New Member
    edited August 2012
    "Once I got bored of my wife so forced her to cheat in front of our kids just so I'd have a reason to break up with her and my kids would hate her and never want to see her again."

"There's no need to look when crossing the road don't you know that cars just go straight through you."

"Once I sent my kids to boarding school and they never came back."

"Once my daughter was coming home from prom and a police officer said he was taking her home because she broke curfew but he kidnapped her instead. She was my favourite and I had to reset her just to get her back."

"Once I followed a thief who stole my computer back to her house just so I could kill her. I had the money to buy a new one but no one steals from me and lives to tell the tale."

"I once killed five people in three different fires just so I could have kids with the grim reaper that were different ages."

"Once my husband and I went on vacation.While we were there we went to bed and left the fireplace alight. Sometime during the night the rug in front of it caught on fire and everyone staying there went and panicked in front of the fire, there mustn't be a fire department in France as five of them caught on fire and died before it eventually went out but don't worry we were both fine as we are heavy sleepers so we didn't even hear a thing, we left the country early the next morning no one ever knew it was us that did it."

• trollnexustrollnexus Posts: 508 Member
    edited August 2012
    "Look, I'm sorry, but...you spent the whole day with me yesterday, and now you're throwing up. We all know what that means. You're going to have to break up with your boyfriend and marry me, because there is no way in heck that I'm going to have a scandal just for an out-of-wedlock baby. Those paparazzi know EVERYTHING.
  • xWednesdayxxWednesdayx Posts: 2,478 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Well now that grandpa died I have to put his grave out with the rest of them in the backyard, which means I have to move my unicorn's stable... again.
  • MolopoMolopo Posts: 427
    edited August 2012
    Royals wrote:
    "I killed the Landgraab family for their house"
    i did the same thing lol
  • MarciaGirlMarciaGirl Posts: 403
    edited August 2012
    Here's one I actually heard someone say:
    "how do you pee? ALESHIA! I'M GOING TO PEE MYSELF, SHOW ME HOW TO PEE!! Austin, Aleshia wont show me how to pee- oh! Nevermind!" :lol:
  • BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    edited August 2012
    "Oh, You lost your job ... No Problem ... Just harvest wild plants, collect gems, and go fishing.
    You'll make more money anyway."

what1.gif
    I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • HaphronHaphron Posts: 252 Member
    edited August 2012
    another uninvited paparazzi caught on fire and died somehow while trying to enter thru the back gate of my sim home near the fire pit. Dead paparazzi tombstone count now up to 12 and climbing.
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,322 Member
    edited August 2012
    I want to become a master thief I should look up a job in the newspaper of computer

Went from cleaning toilets to mayor hard work really pays off. Lol
  • aleneghan619aleneghan619 Posts: 4,947 Member
    edited August 2012
    "Granny is well over 90 now! I'm getting impatient so I have just decided to stop feeding her"
    tumblr_inline_movqnq54lT1qz4rgp.gif

• ArchivistArchivist Posts: 4,375 Member
    edited August 2012
    "They'd actually be really cute together if they weren't brother and sister."
    9d9hOnJ.png
  • PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    edited August 2012
    "I'm going to try the 100 baby challenge."

:lol:

Need help, please! I can't get my boyfriend to propose marriage. We are only able to woohoo.

I keep getting a baby in the dishwasher.

I can't move houses because someone is still in the process of dying on my lot.

I did the laundry today, and out popped a magic teddy bear!

Please vote for my family's heir!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    edited August 2012
    "We're finally going to get seasons again. I missed weather."

"I wanted the two of them to start dating, so I just killed his wife."

"Getting ahead in your career is easy. Just use the mailbox."

"I really want to see a meteor kill someone, but it hasn't happened yet."

"I'm afraid to let my son take pictures in the photo booth with his grandpa because they might start dating."

"I'm soooo going to make someone eat magic jellybeans until they die. The new ghost looks awesome!" :shock:

"Don't you hate how needy toddlers are? I always force them to have birthdays so they grow up fast."

"I bought myself a steel bladder and now I never have to pee."
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • Babsie14Babsie14 Posts: 116 Member
    edited August 2012
    "Where is that darned unicorn? I've got 5 BFFs and it's not showing up anywhere." That comment got more than a few raised eyebrows and questioning looks when I told this out loud to my sister at a bookstore.
  • KhasilooluvKhasilooluv Posts: 527 Member
    edited August 2012
    "I met a man, had my first kiss, married him, and got pregnant in 1 day"
  • meimeifaithiimeimeifaithii Posts: 23 New Member
    edited August 2012
    "My ambrosia isn't making me young again!"

"The pizza man is peeping at me while I bathe."

"WHAT? I can't get pregnant anymore because I have too many kids?"

:lol: That second one almost made my mom call the police.
  • ArchivistArchivist Posts: 4,375 Member
    edited August 2012
    "I haven't really been doing anything lately 'cause the only thing I feel like doing is turning everyone into zombies. And I can't do that until September 4th."
    9d9hOnJ.png
  • buddywuddy21buddywuddy21 Posts: 702 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Archivist wrote:
    "If you seriously want to make it in the music industry, you should start by performing birthday Sing-a-Grams."

LOL. Gets me every time! :lol:

"My family members were in the hallway at the same time as me, so we all put one had on our hip and tapped our feet."
  • StroganoffOfBeefStroganoffOfBeef Posts: 743 Member
    edited August 2012
    "I married a rich guy then locked him in the bathroom with only a sleeping bag and waited until he died to complete my lifetime wish." I did this once. To the landgraabs. She was a gold digger, okay? :roll:
  • SelahGioSelahGio Posts: 756 Member
    edited August 2012
    My toddler gets angry when guest are inappropriate.