Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Deleted

KaztompKaztomp Posts: 519 Member
The original thread contained a (Mediafire) link to Seaside Shanty. However, I had to delete it - the home was "broken" for some reason?! I was unable to get her to upload to the Exchange and when I put her in Mediafire and tested the download, the home came through with errors. So to be on the safe side, I deleted it and I am currently re-building her, from scratch. Hopefully, with the new patch now installed, I won't have any problem uploading her to the Exchange!

Comments

• ItzmeeItzmee Posts: 2,729 Member
    edited August 2012
    Wow Kaztomp! It's. It's... amazing! Your choice of colors on the exterior and interior of the home are just perfect. The shots you have the home really show off it's great features. I'll give you a 'virtual rec'. Love your work!

Itzmee
  • KaztompKaztomp Posts: 519 Member
    edited August 2012
    @ Itzmee - *blushing* - thanks for the virtual rec and for the lovely positive comments :)
  • KerryodeaKerryodea Posts: 106 New Member
    edited August 2012
    This is awesome!! Great job!
    edited August 2012
    @ Kerryodea - you're too kind but thank you for the lovely comment :) I've only been building for a year and it's taken me ages to get to a stage where I'm not too embarrassed by my efforts - lol!
  • TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited August 2012
    Beautiful! I love the color pallet and the rustic goodness of this build!

T
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited August 2012
    This is a gorgeous build! :D I love it! Lots of virtual recommendations coming your way. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    edited August 2012
    @ Taryn - *giggles sheepishly* - you were right (as usual), it's not so scary once you push past the fear - lol! My first ever official thread :) - whodathunkit?? :roll:

@ Yanti - my cheeks are aching from grinning and blushing - lol! Many thanks for all those lovely virtual recs :mrgreen::)
  • TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited August 2012
    Yes! The hardest post is the first one...after that, they are easy!

You did it Kaz! Now it won't hurt to add to it!

Such a great beach home..I love it!

X O T
  • OilbasedoleanderOilbasedoleander Posts: 2,967 Member
    edited August 2012
    :O Wow, excellent island build! Really enjoy the look of this lot! Mentals recs to you hun!
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited August 2012
    Beautiful work there Kaz, that looks lovely, just the type of little cottage I would stay in while on a Tropical Isle. Congrats, hope to see it on The Exchange soon. :lol: